Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought Haku was the traitor ... I asked Mido how do we get our traitor he said kill, and there is not way we kill a Freeman who is guarded by the BG, but we had this plan to kill DD and then get you for an extra night.

Night one was between killing Haku and poisoning Farfalla, maybe thats when it went wrong. >.> We should have killed Haku.
Meh, first night kill is like first lynch...random shit

Well, that wasn't really changing, really. It was just specifying, because a lot of descriptions became outdated or not precise enough, due to the addition of newer roles, etc. Anyone I consulted with about this role all understood it like I did, that it's not a role where you choose your alignment, but try to get recruited to win. I don't know, not sure even with the additional sentence I would implement into a game so soon again though.
No, I understand. I just enjoy having control over the game like I did...or thought I did...or maybe HAD at one point. Just differing points of view I guess.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Hardy was the best player in this game. For sure. I really didn't like the way 3c constantly put down and cursed the townies, he wasn't any smarter than us. i thought he was a mafia gloating at how dumb the townies were.
WTF. I only did that after the town had ragelocked on Haku and forced a townie kill on Day 5 or whatever day it was. That WAS STUPID. Not even waiting for half the town to come with their night results or whatever. That was trash play. If you don't like it I really don't care.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
He abandoned the game for a while, faust was dying from sixkness and he still counted votes and managed the game.
And Evil was helping out. Why is it such a bother? It was a co-hosted game, anyway. It shouldn't matter.

As for the game being unfair.. Well, maybe a bit. There is this part that you can almost never trust what Hypnotist is telling you and the guy himself does not get feedback, either, so, even he himself cannot rely on what he acted upon for a while. Still, maybe one of the Sane/Insane Detectives could have been turned into Naive to balance a bit more.
Burden weakens the Mafia, but leaving your Burden to claim the Bomb isn't good from Mafia's perspective, anyway. Maybe if Josef was showing himself off as Doctor instead of wizzard, things would be okay. Josef's evasive Bomb play made people to go and kill him. And his bad move made me think Hardy was a fully-fledged Mafia, lol. In the end, turns out that the guy was just a tryhard Townie. Okay. GG.
But these are more or less minor issues to me. Without a host kill and Xadyu troll Vengeful kill which screwed BB up, this game would be way more balanced than it now looks in the end.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, he's right. People were so annoyed at the pace of the game they got impatient and did some really stupid shit. We all contributed to it, but I did it on purpose, obviously.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I thought Haku was the traitor ... I asked Mido how do we get our traitor he said kill, and there is not way we kill a Freeman who is guarded by the BG, but we had this plan to kill DD and then get you for an extra night.

Night one was between killing Haku and poisoning Farfalla, maybe thats when it went wrong. >.> We should have killed Haku.
I said my role was boring. Why would I say such a thing about a complete troll Traitor role :oh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
WTF. I only did that after the town had ragelocked on Haku and forced a townie kill on Day 5 or whatever day it was. That WAS STUPID. Not even waiting for half the town to come with their night results or whatever. That was trash play. If you don't like it I really don't care.
You should apoligize to the townies dawg.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
And Josef-wizzard were discussing shit while Day on the pad, and even after Josef died. Should have host killed both that instant, instead dragging it out until Day 7.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Meh, first night kill is like first lynch...random shit



No, I understand. I just enjoy having control over the game like I did...or thought I did...or maybe HAD at one point. Just differing points of view I guess.
Night one was a plan to make wizzard the doctor ... it was his idea and it seemed good for the town to think of him as such, without even knowing that there is only one doc. That was lucky.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Night one was a plan to make wizzard the doctor ... it was his idea and it seemed good for the town to think of him as such, without even knowing that there is only one doc. That was lucky.
Yeah, completely agree
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Faust was the same and he hosted like a trooper.
Until he ragequit...or was that the game after? Whatever. Not sure why you're picking apart this one, especially as a host yourself...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Until he ragequit...or was that the game after? Whatever. Not sure why you're picking apart this one, especially as a host yourself...
Okay okay. Sorry mido and evil again!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top