Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Got to say I was majorly mindfucked by xi0's play. The only reason I kept believing he was townie was because he owned Josef. His play at the last two days I was alive I believe, was so odd. Seeming like he ignored the discussion, voting weirdly. It all makes sense with the Traitor issue however, lol.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
to be honest xi0 went after you too hard josef, if I were you I wouldn't suddenly think xi0 is a traitor.

We did not think of him as traitor, till perhaps the end, we thought there was a traitor, but that it was haku ...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Before traitor reveal I wanted to say xi0 was worst townie in the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I theorized you were Mafia Detective after almost securing my head to be chopped off that day, with me dead set on witch-hunting Hardy, but then, you came in and gave a guilty result on me. That's where my analysis I made prior to that day failed. If you called me guilty, that'd also set all Detective roles in place, effectively clearing me out, which would be dumb for a Mafia to do. Sorry for realizing that way too late. Not that me overlooking that mattered that much, but it was still fail play from my side.
Well that was the whole point of investigating you. You were my only option at that point. Prior I investigated Leo due to the town's wish.

It's pretty hilarious how the 3 Det, Spy, Hypno scenario was all true. I was so certain one there was lying, and had to go with Leo after Hardy and Kat were confirmed.

I have nothing to regret on my claim however. I think I pretty much revealed myself at the correct moment minus 50 minutes to not come in "late" on Day 3.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Faust was the same and he hosted like a trooper.
Yes. I got sick when I was hosting the Eyeshield Game. Didn't go to school for three days.

What do you mean I hosted like a trooper? :notsure
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You moe loving philosopher. :XD
I mean, my plan would be to kill two of the Mafia, with one being you, since you were easier to campaign against, and perhaps keep wizzard with me somehow and try to win with two of us after getting recruited :XD
I would probably not claim Freeman after being sure there was a Bodyguard. It made it too complex, even if you guys actually figured out he was a Traitor, he'd be too hard to get. Then again, it would be great for you if it worked out. Kill DD one night. If the phase is not skipped after next night, Town would be sure there is a Doctor protection on Freeman. It seems like a double edged sword at hindsight.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No Girlfriend Since Birth.



---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

I mean, my plan would be to kill two of the Mafia, with one being you, since you were easier to campaign against, and perhaps keep wizzard with me somehow and try to win with two of us after getting recruited :XD
I would probably not claim Freeman after being sure there was a Bodyguard. It made it too complex, even if you guys actually figured out he was a Traitor, he'd be too hard to get. Then again, it would be great for you if it worked out. Kill DD one night. If the phase is not skipped after next night, Town would be sure there is a Doctor protection on Freeman. It seems like a double edged sword at hindsight.
I killed Imperium for that scenario. If we kill the BG no one would protect xi0 anymore ...

Thing is xi0's claim was good, in fact too good EVEN FOR US, hats off to him, he is master of this game, every way you see it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I mean you pulled yourself together and plowed through despite being sick.
Yes. That's why I was furious with the mad players because I'm seriously doing my work as a host. And yes I messed up! But I'm still passionate about hosting.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Who wouldn't be skeptical when a player like xi0 claims Freeman?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Not so much via PMs though, when he rants and crys like a girl and threatens to ragequit. <_>
That's xi0 right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
What do we do with Hardy and his almost 900 posts. Worship him or ban for all eternity?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I dont cry, and if I am going to ragequit I would first make sure the whole game crumbles down with me. :hmph

I liked the game. Too much posting but it was fun and so much overthinking that thankfully didnt cause the town to lose. I was impressed with Spectrum as well, he took to the game like a duck in water.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I probably contributed the least o of anyone compared to the amount of posts I made.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top