I mean...I think I made it freaking obvious. I was adamant about Josef, wizzard, and BBB being Mafia. I'm not sure about my decisions in this game. I'm not even sure why I decided on Freeman, but I guess it's the role needing the most protection. I trusted DD and when I realized he was Bodyguard, I took his word. But the thing that kept me alive and bought me trust with the Townies, also kept me from ever being recruited by this Mafia. I still don't understand how a Mafia can never get a kill at night and the game still goes on for 7 phases...
The early nanaD hostkill confirmed that I wasn't Naive. I wasn't really thrilled with the Mafia, so I became really pushy with Josef and to a lesser degree, wizzard. Then I got this PM from Evil about changing the Traitor rules midgame, blahblah. I see his point now, but I guess he PMed because he thought I was going to just screw the game over and reveal the Mafia since I was untouchable. In hindsight, I sort of wish I had, so the game could have not been so drawn out. But as the game went on, it became more layered and more confusing, and I figured there was a chance or me being recruited if I could convince people I wasn't important to victory anymore. But shit like the Hypnotist and Prostitute prevented that from ever happening. Oh well.
I think wizzard realized it, but it was too late anyways. Well whatever, this game was fun....sorta....really annoying too. I'm going to go ban Hardy now so I don't have to read his stupid posts. Is there any more of a grand-stander than that guy? Wow good job you manage to simultaneously convince and mindfuck every Townie in this game, drawing it out three more days than necessary. Good job, I guess? lol My change in attitude towards wizzard was so blatantly obvious IMO, and wouldn't have been overlooked if there wasn't all of this extra confusion caused by Hardy and his role, and the Healthy Bastard. People's annoyance with Hardy overshadowed almost everything else going on, gnut was fixated on him, despite it not making sense, lol. Confusion was the theme of this game, wow.