Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
how about # of phases of inactivity = # op penalty votes ?
Actually Leo received 1 penalty vote because he didn't vote in the previous day phase. I guess it can't be applied on night phases, though. If the X person receive a penalty vote for his inactivity on previous night, it'll reveal his role.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Actually Leo received 1 penalty vote because he didn't vote in the previous day phase. I guess it can't be applied on night phases, though. If the X person receive a penalty vote for his inactivity on previous night, it'll reveal his role.
it can be applied to anyone with a night action who isn't mafia. (all mafia receive a penalty if no pm is sent)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
it can be applied to anyone with a night action who isn't mafia. (all mafia receive a penalty if no pm is sent)
What about a person trying to lie about his role just to troll?

There's no really a way to control night actions... and I dunno why they should be controlled, they are optionals after all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
still 3 detectives, spy, hypno and a cowboy was op.

at least when you gotta play with only 3 mafia.
There was potential for 5.

it can be applied to anyone with a night action who isn't mafia. (all mafia receive a penalty if no pm is sent)
The first would confirm the person has a night role, the second would give away the whole mafia, wtf. This whole idea about mandatory night actions is not working, just drop it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Back to the game... Xadyu trolling and killing Lala ended up being a brilliant move :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
That was like the perfect role for him. But I felt like he was struggling a lot on day 1 with it, like he didn't know how to get himself killed there.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafia poisoned you in night 1. You were going to die anyway in night 2, and that might had confused us (with BBB being blocked and shit). But Tom killed you before that even happenned :D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, it actually helped me, cause Wizzard said he targeted DD in night 1 (and so did Imperium), so I thought ¨oh, he tried to kill him but Imp saved his ass, another proof against Wizzard!¨
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It confused us in the end xD Cause it looked like we blocked/protected someone on N1.
But if you'd died in night 2, it would lead us to believe in Banana and when he claimed the whore role, probably i would get lynched and not him ):
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was ready to say stuff here as well ... bad stuff. :3c
I don't get it...

Not so much via PMs though, when he rants and crys like a girl and threatens to ragequit. <_>
Wow, that's such a fair assessment. :rolleyes: Never mind that by doing that you influenced the game from the host position, which is a big no-no. It doesn't really matter what the intention is, it's not like we had some obvious precedent that isn't stated in the rules. The Traitor is a green role, and it says nothing about how it can and should win, only that it's only Mafia if it gets recruited. It's ambiguous, prior to that.

Give me a break :nah

Don't worry, I give him the M2J award.



I felt like Hardy didn't overly post the last two days, but before that he could have combined some posts and perhaps not posted 24/7. I was pretty annoyed having gone to sleep Day 2, coming back to hundreds of posts, a huge portion being made by just Hardy and xi0.
Top 5 posters in the game

Hardy - 887
digitaldude - 684
xi0 - 453
Kat - 452
Hakuteiken - 421

Facts, pls

Then why he green :bored
Sleeper should be green, Traitor should be red. All you need is the clarification that he shows up as a Townie and can only communicate with the Mafia until, and only if he is recruited. It's too confusing as it is now. There's no point in putting a role as a green/townie role, if he can't win unless Mafia wins.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What happens if the mason recruiter goes for the traitor?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What happens if the mason recruiter goes for the traitor?
...I don't know

Considering that the Traitor can only be recruited by the Mafia (is that even stated?), he should probably die. But in the case of the Sleeper, it should work.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...I don't know

Considering that the Traitor can only be recruited by the Mafia (is that even stated?), he should probably die. But in the case of the Sleeper, it should work.
That's the only way I can't see the Traitor being red (if he can actually be recruited by the town... something that I don't think is possible). I guess Evil will clarify this later.

Hardy put the team on his back! BEAST
And I only needed 1/5 of the total posts :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's the only way I can't see the Traitor being red (if he can actually be recruited by the town... something that I don't think is possible). I guess Evil will clarify this later.
It needs clarification either way, I'm not sure what the best choice is. But IMO, the Traitor should be Mafia in every way, except he appears innocent like the Boss, and can't communicate with them at night until recruited.

For the Naive Traitor, it should be treated the same as the Sleeper.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I got only 120 posts :sad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top