Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

So how come you're here?Didn't even realize the game had started.

So how come you're here?Didn't even realize the game had started.


Not both?Naah, your daddy was the chosen one. But you are possibly the strongest in history.

I am the pinnacle of the force...the true master of all jediNot both?
Only a true master kisses his own sister in a romantic wayI am the pinnacle of the force...the true master of all jedi

yes...kiss I did...but know...I did notOnly a true master kisses his own sister in a romantic way![]()

Well I always took it that Anakin was the one to destroy the sith (both himself and the emeperor) and thus fullfill the prophecy of the chosen one. But Luke became the ultimate jedi after. I haven't really followed the expanded universe though, so I might be wrong. On the other hand, all of that is now non-canon, as played by Disney.Not both?

Oh, my bad. I thought you were referring to Windu as "he" xDI'm pretty sure he was the last one to die before Windu

It was a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. That should make it a bit smaller.^^there was like 25people last game james...yeah,pretty high chance someone had it....nice clue there bro
my role is a newer one and I never had it.
The force led me here.So how come you're here?![]()
Now, I think they are following the other movie rule; get rid of Samuel L. Jackson, or he'll get rid of you.You guys aren't killing me because I am black, are you? Or are you following the famous movie rule that the black guy always dies first? <_<
cuz he has the ava i wanted with winduWhy?

typical mafia behaviour,vote and then gone with the windNot much happens, anyway.
Votekill Mazino
May the force be with you.
Gotta go. Prolly not being here until tomorrow and I really dont feel well.. need some rest now..
Here is a thing; Neva had it before, but ya my secondus gamus. Omg omg omg my role is so damn amazing awesome, just incredible..
so you are mafia scum againI vote Mazino for now to honor my first vote from my first game. :P
But I don't have a role to get rid of anyone!Now, I think they are following the other movie rule; get rid of Samuel L. Jackson, or he'll get rid of you.
Considering current trends though, I'd be more afraid of Liam Neeson.
Say whatever you want, as long as you change your vote like in last game it's fine. If you are a Townie you do not want me dead. At least not till I found some stuff out and gave the infos away the next days.cuz he has the ava i wanted with windu
typical mafia behaviour,vote and then gone with the wind
so you are mafia scum again
i could say the same thing to you,you do not want me dead this time too...also you vote to honor your first vote with which someone can assume u have the same role again tooBut I don't have a role to get rid of anyone!
Say whatever you want, as long as you change your vote like in last game it's fine. If you are a Townie you do not want me dead. At least not till I found some stuff out and gave the infos away the next days.

Well, you haven't given that much of an info on why your role is so important for us to win against the Mafia. I can find stuff out in the night, can you do the same?i could say the same thing to you,you do not want me dead this time too...also you vote to honor your first vote with which someone can assume u have the same role again too
and also give me your ava
i have a night role and yes with that role i can be very helpfulWell, you haven't given that much of an info on why your role is so important for us to win against the Mafia. I can find stuff out in the night, can you do the same?
Also you won't get my ava if I die! >.<
If you change your vote on me to somebody else so will I just like last time. This is not about me being mafia but following my principle, you attack me first, I countervote. You change your vote, so do I.
you join a bandwagon with a "random" vote ...and then ou go away like lovemagi ...not suspicious at allIt seems like nothing much happened...
Anyway, just not to make a meaningless post, I'll add that my role is a night one and that's it for now.
As for my vote, I guess it will go to Mazino, but there isn't really anything more behind my decision, in fact it's just a random vote. LOL
Besides I have to go to bed.
Votekill Mazino