Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

he can't wait for night...5/6hrs in on first day:gnut
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Naah, your daddy was the chosen one. But you are possibly the strongest in history.
Not both?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

sorry,a continuation post:gnut

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Not both?
I am the pinnacle of the force...the true master of all jedi
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Only a true master kisses his own sister in a romantic way :nod
yes...kiss I did...but know...I did not:yoda
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Not both?
Well I always took it that Anakin was the one to destroy the sith (both himself and the emeperor) and thus fullfill the prophecy of the chosen one. But Luke became the ultimate jedi after. I haven't really followed the expanded universe though, so I might be wrong. On the other hand, all of that is now non-canon, as played by Disney. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

I'm pretty sure he was the last one to die before Windu
Oh, my bad. I thought you were referring to Windu as "he" xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

windu should have won...but anakin stepped in:toilet

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

like how he stepped in during luke vs sidious
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

there was like 25people last game james...yeah,pretty high chance someone had it....nice clue there bro:heh

my role is a newer one and I never had it.
It was a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. That should make it a bit smaller.^^

You guys aren't killing me because I am black, are you? Or are you following the famous movie rule that the black guy always dies first? <_<

I vote Mazino for now to honor my first vote from my first game. :P

And I pray I won't die this day already! And if I do kill everyone who voted for me, at least one of them has to be Mafia! >.<
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

You guys aren't killing me because I am black, are you? Or are you following the famous movie rule that the black guy always dies first? <_<
Now, I think they are following the other movie rule; get rid of Samuel L. Jackson, or he'll get rid of you.

Considering current trends though, I'd be more afraid of Liam Neeson.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

cuz he has the ava i wanted with windu :XD

Not much happens, anyway.

Votekill Mazino

May the force be with you.


Gotta go. Prolly not being here until tomorrow and I really dont feel well.. need some rest now..

Here is a thing; Neva had it before, but ya my secondus gamus. Omg omg omg my role is so damn amazing awesome, just incredible..
typical mafia behaviour,vote and then gone with the wind

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I vote Mazino for now to honor my first vote from my first game. :P
so you are mafia scum again
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Now, I think they are following the other movie rule; get rid of Samuel L. Jackson, or he'll get rid of you.

Considering current trends though, I'd be more afraid of Liam Neeson.
But I don't have a role to get rid of anyone!

cuz he has the ava i wanted with windu :XD

typical mafia behaviour,vote and then gone with the wind

so you are mafia scum again
Say whatever you want, as long as you change your vote like in last game it's fine. If you are a Townie you do not want me dead. At least not till I found some stuff out and gave the infos away the next days.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

But I don't have a role to get rid of anyone!



Say whatever you want, as long as you change your vote like in last game it's fine. If you are a Townie you do not want me dead. At least not till I found some stuff out and gave the infos away the next days.
i could say the same thing to you,you do not want me dead this time too...also you vote to honor your first vote with which someone can assume u have the same role again too

and also give me your ava
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

oh mai gawd look at these SW Derpers:notamused
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

I kinda believe james is trying....but I agree with maz.
love is being afk...so did demon do the same to me....ignore my question.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

i could say the same thing to you,you do not want me dead this time too...also you vote to honor your first vote with which someone can assume u have the same role again too

and also give me your ava
Well, you haven't given that much of an info on why your role is so important for us to win against the Mafia. I can find stuff out in the night, can you do the same?

Also you won't get my ava if I die! >.<

If you change your vote on me to somebody else so will I just like last time. This is not about me being mafia but following my principle, you attack me first, I countervote. You change your vote, so do I.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

It seems like nothing much happened...
Anyway, just not to make a meaningless post, I'll add that my role is a night one and that's it for now.
As for my vote, I guess it will go to Mazino, but there isn't really anything more behind my decision, in fact it's just a random vote. LOL
Besides I have to go to bed.

Votekill Mazino
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!

Well, you haven't given that much of an info on why your role is so important for us to win against the Mafia. I can find stuff out in the night, can you do the same?

Also you won't get my ava if I die! >.<

If you change your vote on me to somebody else so will I just like last time. This is not about me being mafia but following my principle, you attack me first, I countervote. You change your vote, so do I.
i have a night role and yes with that role i can be very helpful
why do i have to change my vote from you so that you will change yours...if u play with any sense you will vote for the most suspicious one...but well do as you please if u think that that is smart in any way
It seems like nothing much happened...
Anyway, just not to make a meaningless post, I'll add that my role is a night one and that's it for now.
As for my vote, I guess it will go to Mazino, but there isn't really anything more behind my decision, in fact it's just a random vote. LOL
Besides I have to go to bed.

Votekill Mazino
you join a bandwagon with a "random" vote ...and then ou go away like lovemagi ...not suspicious at all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top