Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I wanted to get JR lynched because his vote killed me last time.
It seems that both JR and Holt are mafia together again.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Same for Maz, his vote put Lovemagi in danger to get doublekilled with Zasz, either a superbold move of a coldhearted mafia buddy or a townie who just went after his gut feeling.

Also guys, I never claimed Detective. I said I have an active night role, but I also said that I know for 100% that Zasz is sickly townie. Now as a detective after the first night I couldn't be sure what sanity I got, so I would keep quite till after night 2 to guess what sanity I am before I'd tell my role. Now what other role is there where you can say with a 100% chance that Zasz is sickly townie due the role's night action?
It is not that hard guys. XD
I might even tell you my role and my night 1 action before the day ends so that Janitor killing me will become useless.^^

My suspects are Philia and Demon, Philia because yeah, he just kepts acting weird and Demon because it sort of feels like how he played last time when we were in the mafia together. Then again Demon might play like that all the time, so I dunno. XD
What? You are not claiming Detective and yet you are talking about a Detective result? :huh:
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I wanted to get JR lynched because his vote killed me last time.
Silly reason. Last game has nothing to do this game. Especially considering he hinted at an investigative role (detective apparently) and thus would be an important asset. Assuming he wasn't lying.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

James, you said your role was a Night role that one player of the last game who survived had. The roles fitting are: Doctor, Whore, Paranoid Gun Owner, Detective.

According to what you said you can't be a PGO because you can't use your ability, if Zasz had targetted you he would have died, Whore is a blocking role, I don't see how you could confirm that Zasz is Sickly townie with this, same with the Doctor, so the only logical choice is Detective, and it depends on your sanity. One thing is sure, you are not claiming Spy.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Silly reason. Last game has nothing to do this game. Especially considering he hinted at an investigative role (detective apparently) and thus would be an important asset. Assuming he wasn't lying.
You're playing like you did last game. You were a mafia last time.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

So you're not detective?
Yes, I am not a detective. I still think my role could be pretty important/helpful.

What? You are not claiming Detective and yet you are talking about a Detective result? :huh:
If you read back my posts, I never claimed detective. That's what others interpretated. I only said, I have an active night role, that somebody who did not die last game had it as well and after night 1 I said I am 100% convinced that Zasz is sickly townie. That's different from saying that Zasz is innocent/not guilty.

Though I wonder why Zasz hasn't yet confirmed he is sickly townie despite being asked.

Does someone else claim sickly townie role for him/herself? <.<

James, you said your role was a Night role that one player of the last game who survived had. The roles fitting are: Doctor, Whore, Paranoid Gun Owner, Detective.

According to what you said you can't be a PGO because you can't use your ability, if Zasz had targetted you he would have died, Whore is a blocking role, I don't see how you could confirm that Zasz is Sickly townie with this, same with the Doctor, so the only logical choice is Detective, and it depends on your sanity. One thing is sure, you are not claiming Spy.
Wait, weren't there more roles who survived?
*checks list from last game*
...
Ups.^^;
Guess I misunderstood some role claims during the game as real ones, I thought last game had a spy who survived till the end, but that was a false claim.^^;

I am, in fact, the Spy.
I checked upon Zasz tonight because I thought that if Zasz was in the Mafia he would be used to kill someone before he gets lynched next day.
The reply I got was that Zasz targeted me this night.
And I got sick.
So I concluded that Zasz must be sickly townie. That is if nobody else targeted me that night.
Sorry for the confusion.
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Yes, I am not a detective. I still think my role could be pretty important/helpful.
Tsk Tsk. Slip-up mafia scum. These are the last surviving roles from previous games : Detective (different sanity), Jesus, Daytime Vigilante, Townie, PGO, Prostitutes, Bomb, Doctor.

As you can see, detective is the only investigative role. I believe you are hinting on being a spy? Even if you're not, you have already contradicted yourself.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Yes, I am not a detective. I still think my role could be pretty important/helpful.



If you read back my posts, I never claimed detective. That's what others interpretated. I only said, I have an active night role, that somebody who did not die last game had it as well and after night 1 I said I am 100% convinced that Zasz is sickly townie. That's different from saying that Zasz is innocent/not guilty.

Though I wonder why Zasz hasn't yet confirmed he is sickly townie despite being asked.

Does someone else claim sickly townie role for him/herself? <.<
You don't disagree with my post above Philia's right?

It would mean that you are likely a Doctor because you target didn't die, you can't confirm that you are a Whore because you don't know Night actions. But if you are Doctor, you have no way to know if someone is Mafia or not, you said you should have targeted me instead of Zasz, why?

You didn't disagree that you were detective here.
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

You're playing like you did last game. You were a mafia last time.
Brilliant way to evade the matter at hand.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Tsk Tsk. Slip-up mafia scum. These are the last surviving roles from previous games : Detective (different sanity), Jesus, Daytime Vigilante, Townie, PGO, Prostitutes, Bomb, Doctor.

As you can see, detective is the only investigative role. I believe you are hinting on being a spy? Even if you're not, you have already contradicted yourself.
Yeah, i messed up, ok? But I really thought that we hda a spy last game and that he/she survived till the end. I think I had that idea because one of those who survived said they were the spy during the game and I got that impression left in my memory.

You don't disagree with my post above Philia's right?

It would mean that you are likely a Doctor because you target didn't die, you can't confirm that you are a Whore because you don't know Night actions. But if you are Doctor, you have no way to know if someone is Mafia or not, you said you should have targeted me instead of Zasz, why?
No, you are right. I messed up last game's role constellation, sorry for that.
I am not a doctor and not a detective, I am the spy.
I targeted Zasz in hopes of him being a mafia and getting used to kill somebody at night 1 due him having been so suspicious at day 1.
I got told that Zasz has targeted me in night 1 and now I am sick.
So I assumed with that knowledge he must be sickly townie.
And that's it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Wait, weren't there more roles who survived?
*checks list from last game*
...
Ups.^^;
Guess I misunderstood some role claims during the game as real ones, I thought last game had a spy who survived till the end, but that was a false claim.^^;

I am, in fact, the Spy.
I checked upon Zasz tonight because I thought that if Zasz was in the Mafia he would be used to kill someone before he gets lynched next day.
The reply I got was that Zasz targeted me this night.
And I got sick.
So I concluded that Zasz must be sickly townie. That is if nobody else targeted me that night.
Sorry for the confusion.
Lol, nope.
Firstly there wasn't a spy last game. We aren't talking survival till the end, the spy role wasn't there to begin with.
Also, last time, we were sure to be pay attention to the roles. There's no way you 'thought' there was a spy last game.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Brilliant way to evade the matter at hand.
And why do you suspect me in the first place?
The answer is I am in a dying position already. So if you jump the bandwagon you as a mafia won't be suspected much anyway. So, the mafias have good chances of lynching me and getting away with it. Otherwise just claim your role.
I can't read all the earlier post. Just say it again.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Yeah, i messed up, ok? But I really thought that we hda a spy last game and that he/she survived till the end. I think I had that idea because one of those who survived said they were the spy during the game and I got that impression left in my memory.
Wrong again. I was the one who claimed spy and I was lynched same day due to DD checking me. Also, I'm well aware of why you are claiming spy.
Also, you're meticulous enough to not make a mistake like thinking there was a "spy" last game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Yeah, i messed up, ok? But I really thought that we hda a spy last game and that he/she survived till the end. I think I had that idea because one of those who survived said they were the spy during the game and I got that impression left in my memory.



No, you are right. I messed up last game's role constellation, sorry for that.
I am not a doctor and not a detective, I am the spy.
I targeted Zasz in hopes of him being a mafia and getting used to kill somebody at night 1 due him having been so suspicious at day 1.
I got told that Zasz has targeted me in night 1 and now I am sick.
So I assumed with that knowledge he must be sickly townie.
And that's it.
Huh... The game was recent and it's easy to see who survived here. There was no Spy in Game 42, for someone who read the rules a lot and posted very long messages in the SUggestion thread after reading the rules, it is not really convincing. When Ust asked you if you were Detective before, you didn't say you were not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Lol, nope.
Firstly there wasn't a spy last game. We aren't talking survival till the end, the spy role wasn't there to begin with.
Also, last time, we were sure to be pay attention to the roles. There's no way you 'thought' there was a spy last game.
I know that now. But remember I was the one of us last game who thought that one of the townies must be a spy.

Wrong again. I was the one who claimed spy and I was lynched same day due to DD checking me. Also, I'm well aware of why you are claiming spy.
Also, you're meticulous enough to not make a mistake like thinking there was a "spy" last game.
Yes, but you were unlucky that DD had checked upon you that night, it could have been me or someone else as well.
And I know I am meticulous but this time I really made a mistake, believing last game had a surviving spy.
Besides, ask Zasz. If he confirms he has targeted me and I know of that due my night action then I am the spy, aren't I?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

And why do you suspect me in the first place?
The answer is I am in a dying position already. So if you jump the bandwagon you as a mafia won't be suspected much anyway. So, the mafias have good chances of lynching me and getting away with it.
I merely started out by poking a bit based on your actions yesterday. You're the one making yourself look suspicious. I'm not jumping on your wagon though. Its not like I attacked you out of the blues.

I'll probably shift my vote to James though. I'm skeptical about you but I'm pretty sure James is mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

James, don't ignore me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I know that now. But remember I was the one of us last game who thought that one of the townies must be a spy.
No you didn't. Spy only came up because we wanted to claim it. At no point did we think there was a spy in the game. Infact, its precisely because we were about 100 percent sure that no one was spy that I went on to claim the role. And you know this.


Yes, but you were unlucky that DD had checked upon you that night, it could have been me or someone else as well.
And I know I am meticulous but this time I really made a mistake, believing last game had a surviving spy.
Besides, ask Zasz. If he confirms he has targeted me and I know of that due my night action then I am the spy, aren't I?
Well my luck doesn't really have anything to do with it. No one gave any hints about spy, we were sure there was no spy and you also know that only I claimed it. It was the first and only time it was mentioned last game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

James... say something.

BTW Zasz, you confirm to be the Sickly Townie or not?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top