Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3
riperrini greg and other guy
riperrini greg and other guy
Either he can use it only once or he has targeted the healthy townie and then his sick action is cancelled for that night.so wtf is with zasz thing?
You can? But in this case James is not confirmed Spy. Zasz did take his time before answering that if was Sickly Townie.Imo zasz is lying.... you can sick people indefinitely and i doubt a sickly will get blocked like wtf its such a waste.
yes you can, i was once a sickly i rememberu. And i did suspect james from d2 so not even surprised.You can? But in this case James is not confirmed Spy. Zasz did take his time before answering that if was Sickly Townie.
Reread the description and it says "each night" so yes he can. Then it was a coincidence that there is a Sickly in this game. Also there is James "slip up" who could have not been a Spy. And bene's role is unknown...yes you can, i was once a sickly i rememberu. And i did suspect james from d2 so not even surprised.
Haku was the other one I would have looked at this night but I decided to go with mazino because I trusted him to say the truth and be a detective. And he has targeted Holt this night.and wtf is hakuteiken besides being boring role? Did he reveal it? I thought he was a bodyguard

People dont read roles anymore, sickly townie can use his power every night.And Zasz can choose who to infect for the next phase? I thought he would become a plain townie?
Well it would really help if you added roles in the opening postPeople dont read roles anymore, sickly townie can use his power every night.
Why Haku? gnut, who trusted you advised you to spy him, Maz, Ust or me. Holt and me were the ones to pressure you, lawlett voted for you too. You never mentioned Haku yesterday and yet she would have been your 2nd choice?Haku was the other one I would have looked at this night but I decided to go with mazino because I trusted him to say the truth and be a detective. And he has targeted Holt this night.
There is rule thread for this which is linked in the opening post.Well it would really help if you added roles in the opening post
Because Haku is compared to the last game way too quiet so that was suspicious to me. Also you were a mafia last game already and being in the mafia twice is a bit more unlikely than Haku turning from townie into mafia for this game.Why Haku? gnut, who trusted you advised you to spy him, Maz, Ust or me. Holt and me were the ones to pressure you, lawlett voted for you too. You never mentioned Haku yesterday and yet she would have been your 2nd choice?