Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

But you are right. Fuast could have easily claimed detc if bene was it.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

What I have right now in mind is that either Demon is mafia or Haku and Faust are both mafia.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Ahh, I don't know what to doo.
Or the Mentor-Mentee theory is true because Faust is one of them and he knows that if his Mentor Haku dies, he will die with her.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

^ Either that was a bastard role (one with no purpose) or there is a bomb still hoping to get targeted patiently.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Isn't it weird though, that there was a bomb diffuser, but as far as I know it doesn't look likely we have a bomb.
lawlett is the bomb, I am sure of it. His hint is coherent too.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

As of now I'm still sticking with my Mentor theory.

I think Demon is Mafia Janitor, Holt is his mafia buddy.

While the Mentor and Mentee is 2 out of these 3: Haku, lawlett, xnut.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

But third party in such a small game feels like a stretch..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

4 Mafia + 1 Mentor (Assuming no starting Mentee) looks unbalanced, but hey, Escort-Strongman-Janitor also looked unbalanced to me, uh.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

But third party in such a small game feels like a stretch..
Not really. There's Mafia Strongman (Lovemagi) in Mafia so that pretty much confirms that Townies Side have Bulletproof, Hider, Bomb or at least two of this three. The Mafia and 3rd Party are not allies and needs to eliminate the other in order to win. If this is the scenario, it's balanced IMO.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Not really. There's Mafia Strongman (Lovemagi) in Mafia so that pretty much confirms that Townies Side have Bulletproof, Hider, Bomb or at least two of this three. The Mafia and 3rd Party are not allies and needs to eliminate the other in order to win. If this is the scenario, it's balanced IMO.
But if that were the case why doesn't the bulletproof townie, hider, etc say so! Instead we got 3 doctor claims!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I lock my vote on Demonspeed.
Vote kill Hakuteiken.
I hate people pointing out my mistakes in public.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
If there is a mentor who now got a mentee then there could be 3 mafias only, right? Anyway I will vote Demonspeed for now.

votekill Holt
Yeah, I meant exactly that.
Either way, I do agree that Haku should just give us some more info about her role and stop being so stealthy, together with Demon of course.
For now I'll just reconfirm my vote for Holt.

Votekill Holt
votekill demonspeed for now

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.

Holt 2x(ust,zasz)
Demonspeed 4x(Faust, lawlett, james, haku)
Faust 1x(holt)
haku 1x(demonspeed)

8/10 votes

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

13 hours left
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

If I got this right, current votes;

Demon x 4 (Faust, lawlet, James Rye, Hakuteiken
Holt x 2 (Ust, Zasz)
Faust x 1 (Holt)
Hakuteiken x 1 (demonspeed)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Digi was fater :D
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So if we asume Demon is mafia, atleast one his voter has to bee mafia too. But why would vote a comrade at this point of game?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

As of now I'm still sticking with my Mentor theory.

I think Demon is Mafia Janitor, Holt is his mafia buddy.

While the Mentor and Mentee is 2 out of these 3: Haku, lawlett, xnut.
I believe Holt. I know Mazino targeted Holt in night 2 and a PGO kills anybody who targets him. Holt was untargeted at night 1 but night 2 Maz took the wrong target and got shot for it.

I'd also rather believe xnut to be the doctor because he made very early hints towards his role of either being a doctor or a bodyguard whereas Haku came in way later and lawl, well, he still hasn't told us his role, so he might be the bomb Philia was supposed to diffuse.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm 100% sane doctor, I protected two people who are still alive. Demon and Holt are either insane or not a doctor at all. My guess is holt is lying considering he came out late with it, theres no way.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,447
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm 100% sane doctor, I protected two people who are still alive. Demon and Holt are either insane or not a doctor at all. My guess is holt is lying considering he came out late with it, theres no way.
Holt didn't claim Doctor, Haku and me did. But Haku lied about her role and that's why I am voting for her.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm 100% sane doctor, I protected two people who are still alive. Demon and Holt are either insane or not a doctor at all. My guess is holt is lying considering he came out late with it, theres no way.
But Mazino did target Holt, my spy action of night 2 says so, and PGO does kill the first one who targets him and since nobody has targeted Holt the first night we had only one kill there. Night 3 will tell us if there is a Mentor/Mentee as they have to do killings from now on or not. If only one dies in night 1 it is very likely we only have 4 mafia to worry about and not 2 mentor/mentee team as well, that would make nearly 50% from the 14 players btw.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I meant Haku
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I meant Haku
Oh, okay then. Well, don't worry. If Ust does not block you I will definetly watch over you to see if you really are a sane doctor or just Mafia scum.^^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Holt didn't claim Doctor, Haku and me did. But Haku lied about her role and that's why I am voting for her.
I didn't lie about "my role", so, you are warping facts. Ugly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top