Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So many hate votes. Guyes, that is not helping!
You still need to tell me who you gonna block this night if Demon/Haku dies. It makes no sense for me if I happen to spy on the one you block.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Agreed. Not that I hate Demon. I'm just trolling, that should be obvious.

Well, fun time is over, I guess. Won't risk my evaluation getting proven wrong here.

Vote Lock xnut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

You still need to tell me who you gonna block this night if Demon/Haku dies. It makes no sense for me if I happen to spy on the one you block.
Depends on who gets lynched and other things might still happen. I'm gonna wait out a while before deciding.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I figure it to be Haku too, I believed demon the whole time. I hope im not blinded by the force on this one.
You seriously believe him to be the 2nd doctor? Bene could have been a doctor for all we know till the janitor bites the dust.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

only 2...
And that makes those two suspicious as well as might fuck up the plan. If Demon doesn't die we are as stupid as before to what Faust possible sanity might be.

Depends on who gets lynched and other things might still happen. I'm gonna wait out a while before deciding.
Ooooookay, got it.
...You aren't the Mafia escort acting as Prostitute with Bene being the real and killed Prostitute from night 1? <_<
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

only 2...
Out of 10.

20% percent of votes, in a game where 30% of players are mafia. It matters. That leaves only 50% of vote control for us.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

well demon's playstyle is completely identical to his last game's mafia play. Now not sure if its suspicious or its just his playstyle in general.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Ooooookay, got it.
...You aren't the Mafia escort acting as Prostitute with Bene being the real and killed Prostitute from night 1? <_<
No, I am not.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

well demon's playstyle is completely identical to his last game's mafia play. Now not sure if its suspicious or its just his playstyle in general.
Noted that too.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

omg i am going to laugh so hard when mafia visits me at night :lmao
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Ooooookay, got it.
...You aren't the Mafia escort acting as Prostitute with Bene being the real and killed Prostitute from night 1? <_<
Does the Janitor know the role of the player he killed? I don't quite recall how this works.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Out of 10.

20% percent of votes, in a game where 30% of players are mafia. It matters. That leaves only 50% of vote control for us.
9, we had 5 deaths so far. 1 at day 1, 1 at night 1, 1 at day 2, 2 at night 2 and now we are about to kill the 6th one at day 3.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Vote kill demon

Let's make this interesting.
vote change hakuteiken die scum.
ok im ready for whatever, Votekill Haku
Agreed. Not that I hate Demon. I'm just trolling, that should be obvious.

Well, fun time is over, I guess. Won't risk my evaluation getting proven wrong here.

Vote Lock xnut
I lock my vote on Demonspeed.
Vote kill Hakuteiken.
I hate people pointing out my mistakes in public.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
If there is a mentor who now got a mentee then there could be 3 mafias only, right? Anyway I will vote Demonspeed for now.

votekill Holt
Yeah, I meant exactly that.
Either way, I do agree that Haku should just give us some more info about her role and stop being so stealthy, together with Demon of course.
For now I'll just reconfirm my vote for Holt.

Votekill Holt
votekill demonspeed for now

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.
haku 3x(demonspeed, xnut, lawlett)
Demonspeed 3x(Faust, james,Ust)
Holt 1x(zasz)
Faust 1x(holt)
xnut 1x(Haku)


9/9 votes

11 hours left
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

9, we had 5 deaths so far. 1 at day 1, 1 at night 1, 1 at day 2, 2 at night 2 and now we are about to kill the 6th one at day 3.
Ah, yes. Well, that just makes my point clearer.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Does the Janitor know the role of the player he killed? I don't quite recall how this works.
Hm, now that I think about it. I guess he doesn't. When I killed DD last game I did not get told that I killed him and that he was a detective. :/
Honestly, it would make the Janitor a much better role if he finds out the role of who he killed as in the next night he could tell his people who the killed target was (if he doessn't get lynched before the night that is) and the mafia can then decide to do some more ballsy role claims. Yeah, actually; I think I gonna go and suggest if we can add that to the Janitor role to up the Mafia game a bit. They seem to lose an awful lot in this forum.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Vote kill demon

Let's make this interesting.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Damn I think I gone all day thinking there are 10 players when actually their are only 9.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Vote kill demon

Let's make this interesting.

3 - 3, a tie!
Come on, DD! Accept double lynch! Haku told us they have happened in the past! XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Yeah it's 3-3 but 2 others have not voted for the two main guys and can change votes still.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Oh man, I think I just made an mistake. Since it is a tie, with quite a few locked votes, the mafia who voted for outside the 2 main suspects get hell a lot power now.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

what if philia was a bastard role and there was no role? lawlett could be lying, since holt is pgo that is basically our bomb. just putting that out there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top