Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

James... Do you agree with everyone with a theory or what? :XD
Only with my own ones. And with others if they make sort of sense. Still sad that Janitor does not find out the roles of those he had killed, Ust being a Mafia Escort acting as prostitute would be an awesome theory! Well, there is still the Faust is a fake detective theory, but we gotta see how that ones goes.^^
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

WTF :residentsleeper

I am a True Detective.

 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So first Faust is all long and detailed and theoritcal and planning, and then suddenly goes all :residentsleeper
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So first Faust is all long and detailed and theoritcal and planning, and then suddenly goes all :residentsleeper
That's what you should prepare yourself for with Faust :frankerz
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

The game became so annoying. Nothing exciting happening. Repetitive posts. Spam. And some are still asking info about the game even though you can just read it in the rules. MEH.

And no Imperium, Farfalla, MidoBan, Evil3ye, xi0, 3c, Hardy, Kat, niichan, Josef, F-Mouse in the current game. It's not as fun. I guess I won't sign up as well if at least 50% of these people didn't.

I already miss playing with this folks.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Just lock your votes on Demonspeed already! :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper

Seven Hells!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,443
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

The game became so annoying. Nothing exciting happening. Repetitive posts. Spam. And some are still asking info about the game even though you can just read it in the rules. MEH.

And no Imperium, Farfalla, MidoBan, Evil3ye, xi0, 3c, Hardy, Kat, niichan, Josef, F-Mouse in the current game. It's not as fun. I guess I won't sign up as well if at least 50% of these people didn't.

I already miss playing with this folks.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Just lock your votes on Demonspeed already! :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper :residentsleeper

Seven Hells!
It's still possible to lynch you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

It's still possible to lynch you.
Go ahead Sith scum. I'm not enjoying the game anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

And lose our possible last detective. No thanks.
And yet you still think I'm a fake detective. :residentsleeper Sure go let that sith scums win.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Go ahead Sith scum. I'm not enjoying the game anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------



And yet you still think I'm a fake detective. :residentsleeper Sure go let that sith scums win.
That's just a fun theory because Mafia is weak as all hell. They got no way to protect themselves, no way to put confusion to people's investigations, no way to turn a voting into their favor with skills, no way to do anything once people start throwing out their real roles at day 2 while they are still busy in night 1 to guess who is who and what sorta role they might be able to claim.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

:3c want me to post who i investigated?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Detectives shouldn't burn any investigations on lawlett, really. I have been investigating the guy over a year now, and I still have no clue as to what his actual role here is.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

James, think I'm gonna block xnut.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,443
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

How much time left? If the votes stay like this will it be coin flipping or locked votes will have more importance? Like during the Naruto game?

Just to be safe: Vote lock Hakuteiken.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

holy shit this day phase
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So, who do you think I should voteblock?
Just to hear some of your opinions.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Well its still a tie...

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Since no one is here then I guess both will die.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Vote kill demon

Let's make this interesting.
vote change hakuteiken die scum.
ok im ready for whatever, Votekill Haku
Agreed. Not that I hate Demon. I'm just trolling, that should be obvious.

Well, fun time is over, I guess. Won't risk my evaluation getting proven wrong here.

Vote Lock xnut
I lock my vote on Demonspeed.
Vote kill Hakuteiken.
I hate people pointing out my mistakes in public.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
If there is a mentor who now got a mentee then there could be 3 mafias only, right? Anyway I will vote Demonspeed for now.

votekill Holt
Yeah, I meant exactly that.
Either way, I do agree that Haku should just give us some more info about her role and stop being so stealthy, together with Demon of course.
For now I'll just reconfirm my vote for Holt.

Votekill Holt
votekill demonspeed for now

I got guilty result on Demonspeed.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?

Also votekill Faust

Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.
haku 3x(demonspeed, xnut, lawlett)
Demonspeed 3x(Faust, james,Ust)
Holt 1x(zasz)
Faust 1x(holt)
xnut 1x(Haku)


9/9 votes

11 hours left

END DAY PHASE 3​

The factions had decided to kill two people on the third day, shaak ti was the first to die, upon further investigation she was found out to be a doctor that had dedicated her time to save people during the night. After Shaak Ti' death they turned their attention to general grievous, he put up a great fight but was overwhelmed by the other jedi. General Grievous was proven to be a rogue sith withh the role of destroying evidence of people's roles, a mafia janitor!


(Doctor)


(Mafia Janitor)
​

General grievous had kept mementos of his victims namely boba fett, with the use of the evidence gathered from grievous it was determined boba fett was a noble.

(Noble)


START NIGHT PHASE 3
​

Attention! From now on there will be no double lynch in the game doesnt matter if day phase has to last three days, I double lynched these two because a coin flip was unfair and we were already one hour past the end of day phase with no one posting.

END NIGHT PHASE 3
​

The remaining few woke up for the fourth day to find yet another death. Darth Maul and his double ended "lightsaber" was working as a prostitute for the Jedi council.


(Prostitute)

BEGIN DAY 4!

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

ripperinni sigh. I was hoping that person would seppuku himself by targeting me oh well
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

ripperinni sigh. I was hoping that person would seppuku himself by targeting me oh well
Yeah, unlucky. Cause Ust said he would target xnut I thought I would give you a look as besides the dead Demon only xnut and you voted to kill our doctor Haku. And well, you did nothing tonight, no action I could follow. <.<

We should still have 1-2 Mafia in the game, and I don't think any of them voted for Demon, I am spy, Ust was prostitute and Faust is Detective, so it is very likely that either xnut or you are Mafia.

Hope Faust had more luck.

Also how come that again nobody got sick tonight!!! >.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top