It's still better than just giving him plain townie role though.Philia's role was really useless...
Mess with townies.DD Why was there a vomb diffuser w/out a bomb?-__-
Yea thats exactly it faust.It's still better than just giving him plain townie role though.
And it's meant to get the mafia worried about a bomb.
i liked it.Mess with townies.
Always a bastard rolePhilia's role was really useless...
So this is why you suspectted him?The like/thank is obvious though.
Holt thanked the posts on which a Mafia was lynched while we like the post cause we're townies.
Lmao what? There is no correlation at all. I do same as townie. I simply thank the post. Besides if I started liking from now, that means I'm always townie? So faulty.The like/thank is obvious though.
Holt thanked the posts on which a Mafia was lynched while we like the post cause we're townies.
Mostly because he always agreed with Demon's posts that's why I suspected him. And noticing that he thank instead of like the post made him more suspicious to me.So this is why you suspectted him?
Those kind of abstract observation sometimes help.What I found funny is that Faust found it suspicious that Holt image had not good HD quality ors. And when you realize Holt was actually supicious 'cause he had mafia role. Both funny and creepy at the same time, lolz.
But town would have so lost if not for thatYeah I learned not to put sickly townie and spy in future games.