Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How many points did you get.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, I recieved the same points as you. 3 at night 3 after.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
so no one got present probably.
So you got 6 points in total and not 9?
Kinda a shame. Also only received 3 points. Maybe if you had gotten 6 we'd knew what kinda stuff you might have done to deserve the extra 3 stat points.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good night.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I also received 3 points.....
This discussion on the points system is half the convo for this day.
The other half is basically players who havent said if they are passive/active themselves making it their business to thrust into the wide open who is presumably active claims...smh idk just seems weird.

Also @Asako
You claim to have switched your vote to cresent without reading van's post....
Can you tell me why you voted her?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
RIP Takuan in Night Phase 2. XD
Hope you survive the next night phase if you are an important active townie role. If you are Mafia Scum I hope you meet a PGO. :P



Yeah, we don't have a dedicated hint collector.
I see it the same way, though ofc people could always lie about their stats or worse the thought that "def makes most sense for townies" could backfire as some mafias might have an interest in a 25%-33% chance of blocking a det investigation all on their own. Heck even 9% protection from that is better than 0.



Yeah, if not others also claim active you are in trouble.
As for Gry surviving N1, just shows that I am not Mafia. Would have done everything to convince my Mafia Buddies that letting Gry live spells doom and gloom for the Mafia. And ofc I would have gone for the kill myself even if we had a Janitor. Just out of respect and all that. XDDD
You are another....happy that takuan may get the shaft even if he's important.
Oh but what...we have docs they can protect you....oh but wait could kill you...wtf james?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I also received 3 points.....
This discussion on the points system is half the convo for this day.
The other half is basically players who havent said if they are passive/active themselves making it their business to thrust into the wide open who is presumably active claims...smh idk just seems weird.

Also @Asako
You claim to have switched your vote to cresent without reading van's post....
Can you tell me why you voted her?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are another....happy that takuan may get the shaft even if he's important.
Oh but what...we have docs they can protect you....oh but wait could kill you...wtf james?
Votekill crescent
I suspect her more than jammin as for bel...I really dunno about her, that's why I want to put crescent closer to her and see where things could go.
I really don't want to explain it an other time so here my quote '-'
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
gnut, that's how the game goes. I don't know if Takuan is really a townie or a Mafia or even a 3rd role, I don't know if you are a townie or a mafia or a 3rd role, all I know is my role and what that role implies. BUT you at the same time do not know my role or if it belongs to townie or mafia or whatever. That's the gist of the game and if you expect me to know much more than that at day 2 then either you are a Detective who investigated me and now tries to figure out whenver your Innocent/guilty verdict is either right or incorrect or you are a mafia so you are aware that I don't belong to your group though depending on the size of your group you cannot be quite sure if I am townie or 2nd Mafia or a 3rd role.

In any case, maybe we should masspile vote on somebody, give him/her more than 9 votes and force that person to either give clear hints or even reveal their role. Sometimes it works, sure worked for me when people tried to lynch me on day 2 when I had just become a real Det and not a fake one when I was acting like one as Jesus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think def if u get blocked or targeted to get killed, you can survive but it also can be negative in a way because it have a chance to neutralise all role action being also det and docs... I could see the mafia that won't be used for killing maxing that out.
But it can be countered if det use strength....
But if so then does that mean the one with higher stats is the one who will take affect and if their have the same stats it could be like a normal action ??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also about the special mechanic the one in the pic... I'm not really getting it...
You know, you already got 2 votes on you and you haven't said that much about your role either, so I gonna poke you a little to give us some more useful information about your role: Votekill Asako

Also my hint for the day: I never had this role before.
And I have been Bodyguard, Jesus, Detective, Barkeeper, Spy and some other roles I probably forgot about already.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Sorry for my lack of posting today, gonna read all the pages o/
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Don't really get all the hoopla for Taku claiming active, but ok I guess.

Don't think you've ever been Barkeeper, James, at least my Game 64 notes don't have it. Was gonna put your role list but I'm not sure if it would be a wise move, could be detrimental possibly.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I didn't recieved any presents either...And all these pointings to Asako make sense, it makes me want to votekill her, but I still want to wait.
On D1, Seraph was jumping to suspect over anyone and that made me focus on him, but today he's pretty chill so idk, but I'll still keep an eye on him.

This game is pretty quiet so far (well I can't say I'm not being either) so there can't be that many people to suspect for now... Asako is the main focus so far.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seraph said something about the game mechanic that suggest to me he is possible townie(i was wrong abour Cres but fuck it)....not what he said but how he said it xD
For now I'll give him a pass...but James and Koko....

 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Nice of you to mention role hints @Gryffindor, since I don't think it's been you turn to share yet. You wouldn't mind, right?


From those who still haven't, I'd like to hear from you and @GrySun at least.


I didn't recieved any presents either...And all these pointings to Asako make sense, it makes me want to votekill her, but I still want to wait.
On D1, Seraph was jumping to suspect over anyone and that made me focus on him, but today he's pretty chill so idk, but I'll still keep an eye on him.

This game is pretty quiet so far (well I can't say I'm not being either) so there can't be that many people to suspect for now... Asako is the main focus so far.
You're supposed to try and get the game moving when you see it's slow :heh Remind me why Asako is the focus today? Not saying she isn't, but when there's only one person being voted, it's nice to hear everyone's own reasons to follow that lynch.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Isn't the whole reason Asako is being voted because of missing some posts that were largely irrelevant afaik and refusing to address that?

Nice of you to mention role hints @Gryffindor, since I don't think it's been you turn to share yet. You wouldn't mind, right?
Would you mind if I gave the same hint you gave even though I know nothing about my character and haven't bothered looking your character up
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm still waiting to see if @Zasz shows up. If he doesn't that's where my vote is going before I go to bed tonight.

Don't love going after Asako because I feel like the logic behind used to go after her is the same kind that lead to Jinx's unfortunately demise. So I'm not particularly eager to repeat that. I'd rather go after the people who I suspect might be trying to lay low. Though with Zasz it's just as likely he's just being, well, Zasz.:kappa

My role is such that I'm not comfortable giving more of a hint than I already have. That's all I plan to say unless I absolutely need to.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Isn't the whole reason Asako is being voted because of missing some posts that were largely irrelevant afaik and refusing to address that?



Would you mind if I gave the same hint you gave even though I know nothing about my character and haven't bothered looking your character up
Those were Gry's main reasons, yeah.
"Kinda fits my avy" are the best kind of hints and you know it, right after "never had the role before"


But anything would do, everyone just needs to talk more.
Was there a reason for your vote on Bel yesterday or was it random?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice of you to mention role hints @Gryffindor, since I don't think it's been you turn to share yet. You wouldn't mind, right?


From those who still haven't, I'd like to hear from you and @GrySun at least.



You're supposed to try and get the game moving when you see it's slow :heh Remind me why Asako is the focus today? Not saying she isn't, but when there's only one person being voted, it's nice to hear everyone's own reasons to follow that lynch.
Yes Grizzzeye....you made me feel bad yesterday for questioning him.....
But its day 2....should be quite a bit of walls on more than Asako...:hmm
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Those were Gry's main reasons, yeah.
"Kinda fits my avy" are the best kind of hints and you know it, right after "never had the role before"


But anything would do, everyone just needs to talk more.
Was there a reason for your vote on Bel yesterday or was it random?
It's basically the same as saying nothing


But as for the Bel vote, I expected Crescent to come and save herself before the DP ended, and wanted to see which way she would vote, so moved Bel up to a 3-3 tie with Jammin since he removed his vote on her. Was curious to see which she would choose, thought it might be useful for future reference but didn't turn out that way unfortunately.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes Grizzzeye....you made me feel bad yesterday for questioning him.....
But its day 2....should be quite a bit of walls on more than Asako...:hmm
Yeah, I don't get why he's not playing as his usual this time. I don't think he'd ragequit for the Pom issue haha. He just emocat'ed for Daws at the start of the day, votekilled Asako after not even three hours had passed, then vanished (not from the forum, though). Couldn't even come say hi to the rest of us? :scry

It's basically the same as saying nothing


But as for the Bel vote, I expected Crescent to come and save herself before the DP ended, and wanted to see which way she would vote, so moved Bel up to a 3-3 tie with Jammin since he removed his vote on her. Was curious to see which she would choose, thought it might be useful for future reference but didn't turn out that way unfortunately.
Gry's reasons or those hints? Because it's correct for both :XD

I see I see. So what about today? Opinions on her (or the rest of us)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top