Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Okie....
So as far as the Asako stuff is concerned, I really have no clue(assuming she's telling the truth and the stats helped her learn) why she would reveal she learned from the Detective, you just put another Detective out in the open. I was reluctant to vote for you these past days, and I still am(sort of) simply because you have a habit of ending up in these misunderstandings for the simplest things.

I will say though, the Vandred kill feels calculated to me, but I guess everyone is just going with the Mentor + Mafia combo as opposed to 2 Mafia parties, so fair enough.

The Spy reveal is neat, though I don't like how it doesn't really tell us anything.
-Asako said she targeted Van before Seraph confirmed it, thought it could be useful if Asako is indeed lying.
-This N1 Bel target I'm not sure about, Seraph pretty much defends Bel all game, and reveals right after she claimed Vanilla, not to mention it doesn't mean she is Townie, not every Mafia Member has to act every night.
wait when did she claim vanilla ?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Since Gryff and Juvii are here maybe they can give us a hint to their roles? I've checked back and don't recall seeing anything. I may have missed it.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
wait when did she claim vanilla ?
Probably not spicy. I'm a vanilla kind of player. Just some observations and certain things not quite adding up.
This post.

I didn't claim Vanilla. I was responding to the "spicy" comment Seraph made. He seems to have expected something big. I was lowering his expectations. But people will see what they want to see.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Didn't you just Asako why she suspects her, and last DP I think you did something similar iirc. Look, I want to trust your results, and I'm willing to try and verify them BUT I don't want you to assume Bel is innocent just because she did nothing the night you targeted her. Like I said, not all Mafia's do something every night, so be open minded about it. The same with Asako, she could just have dug herself into another huge costly misunderstanding or the result is legit, which is why we are where we are at this moment.
You're jumping the gun a bit quick here man,i haven't said that anybody is fully innocent,i did comment how my results can be helpful.

I questioned Asako about her suspicions,why wouldn't i? I can't lynch someone that hasn't given me a Reason to vote for them over the game can i?
My Vote is still on Asako,her defenses and the claim as apprentice when there could be a potential TP/Mentor/Mentee in the Game seem way too convenient even now. I'm still reasonable at this point,don't worry.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
This post.

I didn't claim Vanilla. I was responding to the "spicy" comment Seraph made. He seems to have expected something big. I was lowering his expectations. But people will see what they want to see.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Reading through all this I'm inclined to vote for Asako.

Where there is smoke there tends to be fire and there has been a pillar of smoke coming from around her this whole time. That said, it's been well established I know nothing so I'm going to keep watching and waiting to see.

Also, which reveals were supposed to happen today? Asako made good on hers. Wasn't Zasz going to do something too?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
and @revo if i remember said she will reveal
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
You're jumping the gun a bit quick here man,i haven't said that anybody is fully innocent,i did comment how my results can be helpful.

I questioned Asako about her suspicions,why wouldn't i? I can't lynch someone that hasn't given me a Reason to vote for them over the game can i?
My Vote is still on Asako,her defenses and the claim as apprentice when there could be a potential TP/Mentor/Mentee in the Game seem way too convenient even now. I'm still reasonable at this point,don't worry.
Nah, you said she's not threat to town or maybe I misunderstood like I did with her vanilla post


But look dude, I am inclined to believe you. I never said you couldn't vote Asako and I'm not saying you're results are meaningless, I even said I'm willing to help verify them.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Nah, you said she's not threat to town or maybe I misunderstood like I did with her vanilla post


But look dude, I am inclined to believe you. I never said you couldn't vote Asako and I'm not saying you're results are meaningless, I even said I'm willing to help verify them.
I did say that yeah but more as a response to Juviii's comment that my results aren't helpful,Bel herself said she doesnt mind being investigated by a Detective. If i was a Mafia i wouldnt throw that out.

I understand how the results can be questionable or doubtful,but it is pretty much all we have right now. Which is...frustrating.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I did say that yeah but more as a response to Juviii's comment that my results aren't helpful,Bel herself said she doesnt mind being investigated by a Detective. If i was a Mafia i wouldnt throw that out.

I understand how the results can be questionable or doubtful,but it is pretty much all we have right now. Which is...frustrating.
She could be Boss, they show as townie anyway, would be a smart move in all honesty. But yeah, lets see what we can do with what you got. Mind telling me why you chose Bel and Asako in that order, from what I recall you've been on Asako since day one, figured it would make more sense for you to after her on N1.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I hoped that I could be more active while at work but it was wayy too fucking busy. Tried to keep up at least but I'll have to go through the threads again before I can say anything worth something.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hey guys, I'm gonna go sleep early tonight is 1:30 am considered early tho? Whatever XP

I won't be updating the vote count in a while. So either @Lambu would take over the votes or I'll be doing all of it before the day phase ends. Just letting you guys know this in advance :kissbunny
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
She could be Boss, they show as townie anyway, would be a smart move in all honesty. But yeah, lets see what we can do with what you got. Mind telling me why you chose Bel and Asako in that order, from what I recall you've been on Asako since day one, figured it would make more sense for you to after her on N1.
Sure,

D1,i had initially voted for Asako due to her early slip ups and the fact that she didn't really respond to anything Gry asked her or said to her. It seemed suspicious so i gave my Vote. Then Van decided to share his suspicions on Jinx,which seemed more trustworthy then what i had on Asako at the Time so i put a Vote on Jinx who later turned out to be our Noble.
I chose Bel for N1 because i still wasn't too certain on Asako and wanted her to prove herself the next DP,wether as Trust worthy or a subject for lynch. I also have to admit that i was a bit suspicious of Bel because of her reaction to my brief accusation of her as the Mafia Boss where she immediatly voted for me to test my Strategy out. As i said before,she didn't have a target which had me feel that if she is Town that she has a passive Role or if she is Mafia that she just didn't get to do something.

D2,Asako becomes more suspicious as she still refuses to properly answer Gry and only gives what i'd consider reluctant replies. She also continues on claiming that Bel is suspicious to her. Which i didn't get at the time,since Bel was one of the faintest voices in the game at the time and there were plenty others that didn't say much yet she went for Bel. From what i know now she seemed to have had a sense of unease about her,she however didn't think it was worth to vote for her yet so voted for her and i quote "Second Best Choice" which turned out to be Marma. The Innocent Child Townie that we heartlessly lynched(Please Marma forgive us if you can :emocat) I didn't get why she'd go for Marma in the end and after Marma flipped as Town i felt the need to spy on her the N2. She happened to target Van that died in said night. My Vote remained on her the entire DP that day.

So far her defenses felt "weak" to me,Apprentice is a Popular Mafia Claim,i experienced that first hand before so i knew that much. It goes really smoothly with the Mentee Role for me. If i was her and a Mafia i'd pick a role that was the closest to my actual one so i'd avoid slipping up. If i was me and a Mafia i'd pick something on the other side of the Spectrum :XD And as Asako said "And seraph don't compare me to youx I'm not you" so i felt like she'd do this then.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
and @revo if i remember said she will reveal
Here:
I kinda get why you keep asking about the role hints...this is my first time being a townie (well this is just my second game), but my role is useless more than anything, and I honestly can't see how it can contribute to townies that much (that's why I said it kinda fits the Climb avi, sorry to any fan of him if there's one here :sweatbunny).

Being honest to you I want to wait some hours to give more hints and maybe a final reveal of my role. Gotta reread the pages because I don't want to take a dumb decision on who to votekill anymore :SOON
Gonna wait to fully reveal it, I don't think it's so necessary right now.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Sure,

D1,i had initially voted for Asako due to her early slip ups and the fact that she didn't really respond to anything Gry asked her or said to her. It seemed suspicious so i gave my Vote. Then Van decided to share his suspicions on Jinx,which seemed more trustworthy then what i had on Asako at the Time so i put a Vote on Jinx who later turned out to be our Noble.
I chose Bel for N1 because i still wasn't too certain on Asako and wanted her to prove herself the next DP,wether as Trust worthy or a subject for lynch. I also have to admit that i was a bit suspicious of Bel because of her reaction to my brief accusation of her as the Mafia Boss where she immediatly voted for me to test my Strategy out. As i said before,she didn't have a target which had me feel that if she is Town that she has a passive Role or if she is Mafia that she just didn't get to do something.

D2,Asako becomes more suspicious as she still refuses to properly answer Gry and only gives what i'd consider reluctant replies. She also continues on claiming that Bel is suspicious to her. Which i didn't get at the time,since Bel was one of the faintest voices in the game at the time and there were plenty others that didn't say much yet she went for Bel. From what i know now she seemed to have had a sense of unease about her,she however didn't think it was worth to vote for her yet so voted for her and i quote "Second Best Choice" which turned out to be Marma. The Innocent Child Townie that we heartlessly lynched(Please Marma forgive us if you can :emocat) I didn't get why she'd go for Marma in the end and after Marma flipped as Town i felt the need to spy on her the N2. She happened to target Van that died in said night. My Vote remained on her the entire DP that day.

So far her defenses felt "weak" to me,Apprentice is a Popular Mafia Claim,i experienced that first hand before so i knew that much. It goes really smoothly with the Mentee Role for me. If i was her and a Mafia i'd pick a role that was the closest to my actual one so i'd avoid slipping up. If i was me and a Mafia i'd pick something on the other side of the Spectrum :XD And as Asako said "And seraph don't compare me to youx I'm not you" so i felt like she'd do this then.
Ight, fair enough. One more thing though, you were gonna say something about Gry switching to Marmalade at the end of the last DP, some theory or whatever?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Nah, you said she's not threat to town or maybe I misunderstood like I did with her vanilla post


But look dude, I am inclined to believe you. I never said you couldn't vote Asako and I'm not saying you're results are meaningless, I even said I'm willing to help verify them.
I'm curious as to how you could do this. You seem to be hinting:heh at an investigative role in which case that would involve sparing both Asako and myself this day phase? Although Asako already confirmed she "targeted" Van, so not unless you can prove she's telling the truth about being an Apprentice or not. And if that's the case who do we target instead? Or do you already have verification on one of us? Is there another way i'm not seeing right now?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ight, fair enough. One more thing though, you were gonna say something about Gry switching to Marmalade at the end of the last DP, some theory or whatever?
Yeah i did mention that,but as i said to @lindananahayashida before it is more of a Maybe and rather baseless too(Not that i never accused anybody to be a Mafioso for nothing :derp) But the only thing about him that feels off to me is that he'd switch from Asako who he had been after since D1 like me to Marma close to the end of the DP all of a sudden only saying that it was because he wanted to do a tie breaker. Iirc. Zasz,Taku and Marma were the lynch Candidates for the time. Gry considered Asako a Mafia yet he'd switch from that to go for someone that was only voted up for Silence? I'm not sure that is something Town Gry would pull. Then there's also the fact that Gry is still around,the past games i was with him he was taken out really early if he was town.
Fair enough,could be due to his less amount of activity but it could also be because he is one of them.

Remember,Me and Gry were the only ones on Asako D2. Had just one more Person voted Asako we had her in the Tie and needed one more to break it. But since Gry decided to switch i was left alone on her and the chances that 3/4 People would switch to Asako just because of my deductions at the time were slim. It feels like he decided to drop his suspicions to go after Marma who he knew is Town/Mafia (If he is Mafia/TP) and save his comrade Asako.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Tbh, Im still kind of hesitant to go after asako. Since if we do end up being wrong it would cost us heavily. (Due to the role she is claiming to have.)

But on the other hand, if I dont chances are that I'll become the target instead if she is actually hiding something! Ugh, my head hurts.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I'm curious as to how you could do this. You seem to be hinting:heh at an investigative role in which case that would involve sparing both Asako and myself this day phase? Although Asako already confirmed she "targeted" Van, so not unless you can prove she's telling the truth about being an Apprentice or not. And if that's the case who do we target instead? Or do you already have verification on one of us? Is there another way i'm not seeing right now?
Now it's your turn to misunderstand

I meant by lynching Asako.
On that note, James has been rather inactive this DP compared to the previous two. Saying this since I saw you have thoughts about him.

Yeah i did mention that,but as i said to @lindananahayashida before it is more of a Maybe and rather baseless too(Not that i never accused anybody to be a Mafioso for nothing :derp) But the only thing about him that feels off to me is that he'd switch from Asako who he had been after since D1 like me to Marma close to the end of the DP all of a sudden only saying that it was because he wanted to do a tie breaker. Iirc. Zasz,Taku and Marma were the lynch Candidates for the time. Gry considered Asako a Mafia yet he'd switch from that to go for someone that was only voted up for Silence? I'm not sure that is something Town Gry would pull. Then there's also the fact that Gry is still around,the past games i was with him he was taken out really early if he was town.
Fair enough,could be due to his less amount of activity but it could also be because he is one of them.

Remember,Me and Gry were the only ones on Asako D2. Had just one more Person voted Asako we had her in the Tie and needed one more to break it. But since Gry decided to switch i was left alone on her and the chances that 3/4 People would switch to Asako just because of my deductions at the time were slim. It feels like he decided to drop his suspicions to go after Marma who he knew is Town/Mafia (If he is Mafia/TP) and save his comrade Asako.
Homie, you gotta stop with all the false hype
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top