Games - Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Being new and inactive, a deadly combination. Maguro was too inexperienced to be of much use to the group so they eventually stop helping him clear his Puyos... poor him.

BlackTiger 8x (Takuan, Farfalla, SirSamuel016, Lady pompom, Lambu, Copy Panda, Asako, revo)

BlackTiger
(Townie)

Start Night 2.
Lasts 11 hours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Continuing where they left off, the group gathers for another rounds of Puyo. However one very cute boy didn't come to the gathering. Little did they know, he got buried in Garbage overnight!

Hardy
(Townie)

Where do they go and what do they do next? The indecisiveness!

Start Day 3

Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Another vanilla townie, guess mafia is gonna get nervous soon with detectives having more time to work. Nevertheless, we gotta get a mafia lynch today.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Okay a vanilla townie, rip my boi hardy. Its time to give some info role bros, us vanilla bros can give nothing.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
another singular death and a townie... We need to start lynching mafias before the scum count is too high for town.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
another singular death and a townie... We need to start lynching mafias before the scum count is too high for town.
Well we can separate players for now into two groups: vanilla and non vanilla claims and then go from there. Since we have no dead mafia yet we can't see who is linked to whom or any voting patterns. Seriously hope a spy or det has something useful to present. Unfortunately, I am neither.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Well we can separate players for now into two groups: vanilla and non vanilla claims and then go from there. Since we have no dead mafia yet we can't see who is linked to whom or any voting patterns. Seriously hope a spy or det has something useful to present. Unfortunately, I am neither.
We must wait for the wise sages of our town to reveal the mafia.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I dont like the sudden bandwagon on tiger, i assume a part of the voters tried to save someone James? asa-chan ? idk, but thats too convenient and too fishy.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Losing another townie is very unfortunate, but at least it's not a detective or spy.

I reckon we should start by looking back at what we know about every one of us so far, and get some more out of each other. From there we can determine who we go for, especially if a detective comes forward with some results.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Losing another townie is very unfortunate, but at least it's not a detective or spy.

I reckon we should start by looking back at what we know about every one of us so far, and get some more out of each other. From there we can determine who we go for, especially if a detective comes forward with some results.
Whats your role?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
we re really in a disadvantaged situation, coz if theres only 1 mafia they know who are townies they just have to make their kills at night and prevent a mafia to be lynched on day, easy win for them, not scared at all coz a great part of the townies seems to be roleless. with that much plain townies, we re at short of helpful roles, even if theres a det how long it would take him/her to get results.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If there's one Mafia it's strange they didn't go for someone with a role like active role Asako. Hardy was pushing on some people and maybe he hit too close to someone. Other than the Panda shenanigans I think he called out Lambu and Pom. It might have been a strategic kill to dim the spotlight.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Heres the current recap guys, if theres a mistake or i missed anything feel free to tell me will update Asap

As for Votes patterns , Gry kindly kept the tracks of them in a specific post, check out the link on op post.

1. Copy Panda - Amitie
2. Lady pompom - Draco Centauros - never had it before. #67
3. desin24 - Feli - said : "Gotta get more creative with hints I guess so my Tetris equivalent is the long straight I. " #51 (Erin com : no idea what he means:catshrug
4. Farfalla - Witch
5. SirSamuel016 - Dark Prince
6. Erinyes - Ringo - Already got her role before #70
7. James Rye - Klug - said he has a fun role and excited to see it in action + his role fits his avi's name and his attire is also appropriate for this role. #47 #68
8. BlackTiger - Maguro
9. Lambu - Arle & Carbuncle
10 Takuan - Jay & Elle - claims regular townie #294
11 Seraph - Ess ->his role is passive and he never had it before. #76
12. shinobi - Tee (Recruiting Mason) died in Night 1
13. Belserion - Ecolo
14. gnut - Lemres- he said he got a "idgafwtf happens to me" role #99
15. digitaldude - Schezo ->said he s plain townie #281
16. Asako - Rulue
17. Spirit - Suketoudara
18. Imperium - O
19. Raven - Ai (Townie) lynched on Day 1
20. Hardy - Sig -said "he less I talk about my role the better for everyone " #11
21. xi0 - Risukuma

Half of the people havent even dropped hints according to this list. We know now hardy confirmed townie and revo/spirit has "uncommon role" . sir samuel is active.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If there's one Mafia it's strange they didn't go for someone with a role like active role Asako. Hardy was pushing on some people and maybe he hit too close to someone. Other than the Panda shenanigans I think he called out Lambu and Pom. It might have been a strategic kill to dim the spotlight.
wot your role?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
He also was against the black Tiger lynch, which prolly means he knew it was a townie lynch...

Status
Not open for further replies.