Besides Holt, who didn't jump on the Seraph bandwagon(probably because he voted way earlier) there should be at least one among the bandwagoners.
I still think DD is most likely Mafia.
I still think DD is most likely Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's 100% true. Me and penguin literally confirmed that we belong in the same group.Yeah, Holt is most definitely mafia if what Raven says is true. There's no way Penguin would get targeted by a night kill when it's his first game ever... unless this mafia has no honour,
Yeah, i'm with Rachel/Raven if i read the rules right.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hxh kaLOL. Panda said he'd target Hardy (Poopie is Hardy).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hardy and Holt. That makes two.
They also targeted Evil N1 after all his early deaths so...Yeah, Holt is most definitely mafia if what Raven says is true. There's no way Penguin would get targeted by a night kill when it's his first game ever... unless this mafia has no honour,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please what?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean panda knew exactly what he was doing, Hardy is just as confirmed as Holt.Targeting Poopie tonight
choose Holt over me....well Holt is a mafia confirmed.
we wanted to recruit him.

Masons going to come in and save the day this game![]()
Da fuq......? I posted about masons saving the day and my ex mason recruiter posts right after me........ well same moment.....
Not very excited about it. I have never known this role to be useful in a game. Ever. But potential recruitment by masons would be nice.
Was practically begging for mason recruitment.Most likely because outing Masons was already kinda iffy play on D1 so she tried to downplay them as less important, I’m assuming.@Raven didn't you say yesterday you didn't have a recruiter in your 2 mason party?
You’re implying that Hardy targetted Panda because of what panda said?Panda (Pirate) died targeting Hardy (no confirmation, but highly suspected)