Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You


You are setting yourself for disappointment xD
why? XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why make a big announcement about it then if it's not juicy?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I have no idea what can suddenly appear tomorrow outside of shad's hands that would make him look bad because of N1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Holt Is the last voter remaining.
We all know he ain't coming. Ah well, being held hostage isn't new in your games.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Asako you heard me
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
why? XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why make a big announcement about it then if it's not juicy?
I never said it was a big announcement, I just left a hint so that my story is consistent.

I can't be accused of making things up when I reveal.

You are so curious sakura it is cute :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I never said it was a big announcement, I just left a hint so that my story is consistent.

I can't be accused of making things up when I reveal.

You are so curious sakura it is cute :D
well i didn't rly get any of the hints and saw that comment as sudden XD

yus I'm curious T_T iz why i love and hate this game at the same time XD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gry and Gnut tied their claims together or Gry tied himself with Gnut

The chances that they planned and executed this in N1 is low because of the amount of things that can go wrong.

But after Lambu's and Marm's betrayal, my trust in humans is lost forever. I still think we have to always keep an eye on them and see if anything new contradicts their story, but for now I'm thinking they are worth protecting.

We also have Bel (noble) and Raven (Mason), did I forget anybody else?

In case hosts closes the thread early, drop your suggestions about who should be protected tonight.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I have no idea what can suddenly appear tomorrow outside of shad's hands that would make him look bad because of N1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



We all know he ain't coming. Ah well, being held hostage isn't new in your games.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Asako you heard me
Games won't be perfect. However:

A day phase can be ended earlier, if and only if one player has collected more than a half+1 of the second votes ("locked votes") of all players and each player has voted at least once (Absolute Majority Voting).
That's a rule for all Mafia Games, so that's a rule for this one.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Games won't be perfect. However:



That's a rule for all Mafia Games, so that's a rule for this one.
Wasn't blaming you at all, I think it's correct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not game related but I noticed that often a lot of my posts are misunderstood and taken negatively because I'm usually an acid asshole. Trying to work on it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry and Gnut tied their claims together or Gry tied himself with Gnut

The chances that they planned and executed this in N1 is low because of the amount of things that can go wrong.

But after Lambu's and Marm's betrayal, my trust in humans is lost forever. I still think we have to always keep an eye on them and see if anything new contradicts their story, but for now I'm thinking they are worth protecting.

We also have Bel (noble) and Raven (Mason), did I forget anybody else?

In case hosts closes the thread early, drop your suggestions about who should be protected tonight.
What story?
I told I got a pm...even said I didn't know why.
I got nothing to do with Gry's claim...so don't bunch me in with anyone.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What story?
I told I got a pm...even said I didn't know why.
I got nothing to do with Gry's claim...so don't bunch me in with anyone.
Gry and Gnut tied their claims together or Gry tied himself with Gnut
Both cases are possible, never heard of people coordinating claims at night?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can we all agree that Gry and Greg are lovers?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wasn't blaming you at all, I think it's correct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not game related but I noticed that often a lot of my posts are misunderstood and taken negatively because I'm usually an acid asshole. Trying to work on it.
Oh, I wasn't quite sure if it was directed at me or not or how I should take it, but I thought I'd make a general statement.

Hosting kinda makes me want to default to being serious all the time, so maybe the statement wasn't necessary. It's all good. :thumbs
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hardy...all bullshit aside in your honest opinion what's the most deaths with this mechanic could happen any given nite?

Cause its bothering me that me and Cres are the only ones who got a pm(well atleast I know I did)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gee thnx alot for the input
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Bruv I'm with Oli and farf asked me to do sth lol

3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top