Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Exactly I'm confuse about what gnut is saying, the only thing weird about jinx was the missing pm info.

Nothing to do with gry using doctor on gnut, I'm I missing something
If gry is doc why he asking for a doc or recruitment...another bodyguard???
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,687
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Exactly I'm confuse about what gnut is saying, the only thing weird about jinx was the missing pm info.

Nothing to do with gry using doctor on gnut, I'm I missing something
No, Greg just didn't get Gry' statement.
And in the end, Jinx did hide the extra info in her PM. Not that we know for sure it comes with it, but it's weird for one to say it when the other doesn't.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just don't say who you'll protect if you get the RT~ you don't wanna make it easier for mafia to kill the leftovers.
Im not playing mechanic game xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, Greg just didn't get Gry' statement.
And in the end, Jinx did hide the extra info in her PM. Not that we know for sure it comes with it, but it's weird for one to say it when the other doesn't.
Believe me...mine said it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,687
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can you confirm being blocked, @Crescent Jinx ?
I cannot confirm or deny considering it was N1 and while I was able to use my action. There wasn’t anything I was expecting from it. Considering that my role is very specific and pretty much only useful in late game.
Here, Guregu ^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad said he used doc
Shad-chi is drunk then and could share his beer with his senpai (onegai).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gnut is the drunk one here, we just had 2 pages of discussion about things he is hallucinating xD

If I said gry used doc it probably means he used the RT doc, read the mechanics xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gnut is the drunk one here, we just had 2 pages of discussion about things he is hallucinating xD

If I said gry used doc it probably means he used the RT doc, read the mechanics xD
And Im saying hes the only other to confess using mechanic that can generate a pm...cres only other to say she got one.

My pm says someone tried killing me...

What you think going on in my head lol...now Gry says it dont work like that..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
all it said was targetted by :cookiestare

unless daws was being silly by my night actions results

then it was just because I didn’t get any reaction

and then I would be wrong about being targetted and instead it had to do with my results from my action

:catshrug There’s really only one thing I could be to get results like that..... and sorry to add confusion if I miss interpreted what was said

so now I don’t know if it was meaning I was targetted or if it was meaning that nobody targetted SirSam
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
all it said was targetted by :cookiestare

unless daws was being silly by my night actions results

then it was just because I didn’t get any reaction

and then I would be wrong about being targetted and instead it had to do with my results from my action

:catshrug There’s really only one thing I could be to get results like that..... and sorry to add confusion if I miss interpreted what was said

so now I don’t know if it was meaning I was targetted or if it was meaning that nobody targetted SirSam
Well mine says more...I don't believe you xp
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well mine says more...I don't believe you xp
If yours says more then it was my result. Targetted by :cookiestare

which is what I got from investigating SirSam
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If yours says more then it was my result. Targetted by :cookiestare

which is what I got from investigating SirSam
It clearly says...you get pm for being blocked or saved...nothing about investigating dead players...so you claiming what mortician rofl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now you dont know pm format host chan..

Got her:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rofl....i doubt it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Doubt it....no....i down right dont believe that bullshit:rofl
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Got her xDDD



Still luv ya Grace tho xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top