Sakura first I want to congratulate you for being very chill this game, I really think you improved a lot, and except the xnut discussion I believe he was a big part of why it went wrong, you didn't over react to people suspecting you, which is normal in this game.
I hope you continue to look at things objectively and not take things personally when we start asking you question, as you said yourself there is a chance it will happen, with the current situation.
Then I want to add that the mechanic was designed for a game with multiple parties, them being mostly all gone and this going back to a mafia vs town situation is making the mechanic abusable by town, especially if mafia screwed up and used multiple people to summon a kill on N1, this is a hope but it may be true.
I think first thing we do today is figure out everybody's actions, we can find a clear target just like that, farf will go last, not because we trust more than others but because she claimed spy.
We can't kill xnut today, because
@Belserion may have an Elixir to pass.
I suggested D1 that passing the Elixir is better than using it for town, as passing it can confirm the passer, at that time I didn't think about it, but I checked yesterday and BG can protect against strongman kills, so since we have 2 alive today, we can safely pass 2 Elixirs.
1 Should definitively go for Gry, no discussion.
I don't want an Elixir as I'm roleless (I have another minor reason but will share later in the day).
The other Elixir I'm not sure yet who should get it.
I have some small reasons to trust you a bit less than
@digitaldude
As a BP he thought N1 to go for Elixir and pass it, and was very transparent about it, you didn't think about doing this or did you?
Since DD has an elixir he could confirm himself today, so that will leave only you.
This is excluding any wierd mafia play, where they pass Elixir to gain trust, I don't think it possible but just keeping that in mind.