Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun since you were discussing those things (I still don't fully get the mechanics) is that even possible considering Shad tried to use protection on Greg in the previous night?
He can't use protection anymore, but Shad can use block and kill. Considering we never had anyone claim being notified it feels like nobody ever bothered to use it LMAO, so I thought it'd be an easy grab for Shad. He used it, seems like we didn't catch their killer sadly, so now Shad can only try going for the Kill RT.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
lmao please read back on my posts. I did mention this long ago.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



well I got the block RT message so....
Yeah I alrdy apologized for missing that as well. And I'm sorry if I missed more, I'm also working and woke up feeling sick.
In any case, maybe you also answered this alrdy but I'd appreciate if you could answer again: why Raven, a role less town, over the likes of Demon, me, and the vulnerable BGs?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but to clear things up here's what the message said(for obvious reasons I can't just copy paste or quote or screenshot)

I asked if I would receive this message for the protection RT or if it's sent regardless if I have done a night action or not.

The reply I got was that all it takes to get the notification of being RT blocked or killed is being targeted by the RT. The action's success or failure doesn't make a difference and the target's role or lack of night actions doesn't make a difference.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I forgot to mention that @Lambu just claimed using RT PROTECT on gnut night 2.

So if he is saying the truth, one of still have a use of the RT PROTECT.

However, it is very convenient that he claimed my action on the same night, the only action that we can't confirm with a host notification.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
He can't use protection anymore, but Shad can use block and kill. Considering we never had anyone claim being notified it feels like nobody ever bothered to use it LMAO, so I thought it'd be an easy grab for Shad. He used it, seems like we didn't catch their killer sadly, so now Shad can only try going for the Kill RT.
shad just said he blocked me. can he use it again? he said he can only use kill now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
True, but no way to know which one was used, and Lambu may be lying like Hardy did.

So far feel like desin and sakura are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Raven @GrySun @sakura-aneki @Lambu @desin24 @Shad @gnut @Organizized @Vandred @Hll @Gajeel @Farfalla

So what bonus actions did you do these three nights?

I did
night 1: Night ritual elixr.
night 2: Night ritual elixr. Targeted by rail tracer kill.
night 3: Night ritual elixr.
night 1: RT protect gnut
night 2: no mechanic use
night 3: no mechanic use
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Keep in mind DD only drinking+passing elixir is a bonus action, everything else prevents you from using your role.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah I alrdy apologized for missing that as well. And I'm sorry if I missed more, I'm also working and woke up feeling sick.
In any case, maybe you also answered this alrdy but I'd appreciate if you could answer again: why Raven, a role less town, over the likes of Demon, me, and the vulnerable BGs?
no worries Farf, no need to apologize <3

ah this was not asked so I'll answer now.

I went for Raven because after the Hardy kill I felt that she's got a good nose and might help us identify more mafias first off. and secondly you and demon and desin and gry and gnut and everyone else who seemed trustworthy for the others would have already been protected, like many even claimed to protect and some even asked to be protected.

This is why I say the RT mechanics favor mafia man, because ppl can't directly claim who to protect and might even end up protecting the same person more than once.... But I figured all these other townies will probably go for the others. But yes my main reason was because of Raven's nose. As I said throughout the day I trust her most and Shad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Raven @GrySun @sakura-aneki @Lambu @desin24 @Shad @gnut @Organizized @Vandred @Hll @Gajeel @Farfalla

So what bonus actions did you do these three nights?

I did
night 1: Night ritual elixr.
night 2: Night ritual elixr. Targeted by rail tracer kill.
night 3: Night ritual elixr.
i already said. stop skipping my posts!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
The challenge i make with lambu I can't say it in game because it would be against the rules and i would get host killed for it, I can when the game finish. Simple as that. No reason i would put myself in a bad situation like that without knowing the consequences, All is planned and i act accordingly. You all should know that i work for townies and i defended penguin first day and defended Hll and killed Hardy. I think that's enough to prove that i'm not a mafia. However, Again, If it feels okay to lynch me just do it. It won't impact what i will post when the game ends tho. You should have better view of the situation and know my intention better than this.

The only thing impressive that comes from desin and lambu is they have each other back. I think that tells much.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
True, but no way to know which one was used, and Lambu may be lying like Hardy did.

So far feel like desin and sakura are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



night 1: RT protect gnut
night 2: no mechanic use
night 3: no mechanic use
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Keep in mind DD only drinking+passing elixir is a bonus action, everything else prevents you from using your role.
:)) does my pirate theory scare you?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The challenge i make with lambu I can't say it in game because it would be against the rules and i would get host killed for it, I can when the game finish. Simple as that. No reason i would put myself in a bad situation like that without knowing the consequences, All is planned and i act accordingly. You all should know that i work for townies and i defended penguin first day and defended Hll and killed Hardy. I think that's enough to prove that i'm not a mafia. However, Again, If it feels okay to lynch me just do it. It won't impact what i will post when the game ends tho. You should have better view of the situation and know my intention better than this.

The only thing impressive that comes from desin and lambu is they have each other back. I think that tells much.
Yesterday Hardy had lambu's back.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
surprising how you had nothing to say in regards to my pirate theory by now. But flat out come and say uuu desin and sakura mafia!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Night 1, 2, Ritual.

Night 3, I fought the host in the pm and lost interest and didn't make an action, You can ask @Hll
fought? XD taekwondo?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:)) does my pirate theory scare you?
Your theory makes no sense, how did I recruit Shad?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Night 1, 2, Ritual.

Night 3, I fought the host in the pm and lost interest and didn't make an action, You can ask @Hll
Why not just do ritual again instead of fighting? :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
with 5 people we got

Night 1:
Nothing: Shad, Farfalla.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven.
RT Protect: Grysun(gnut).
RT Block: Unknown(jinx)
RT Kill: Unknown(gnut)
Night 2:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven.
RT Protect: Shad(gnut)
RT Kill: Unknown(Digitaldude)
Night 3:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Raven.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude.
RT Block: Shad(Sakura)
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
surprising how you had nothing to say in regards to my pirate theory by now. But flat out come and say uuu desin and sakura mafia!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



fought? XD taekwondo?
I wanted to sleep and he didn't answered my pm then i found him wanting to confirm a premature action that made me pissed off.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We know for a fact jinx was blocked night 1 cause she was hostkilled for posting pm.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Your theory makes no sense, how did I recruit Shad?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why not just do ritual again instead of fighting? :XD
well that theory would only work if shad is lying and is mafia too, which I refuse to believe XD
but yeah wouldn't put it past him to fool me like that! (shame on you Shad if this would be true XD)

I just liked how all of a sudden I'm your main sus after desin :))))))))))) like what.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top