Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Raven....
Look at it like this....Hill isnt only avoiding the game but also you....think if I was town and a mason with a fellow partner...no matter how busy I was/were.
I wouldn't be all iffy in my posting...like even if you are totally wrong on your observations...Id be more supportive instead of let me catch up and see shit..
You are town right?
Isnt that weird?
i totally agree on this Raven T_T I'm sowwy :( but you can't rly trust hii based on playstyle seems pretty scum. I'm busy af and said I;d be afk most of today, yet here I am...reading and commenting xDDDDD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Since shad died. Orgz/gnut/dd/Farfalla/grysun so those are the last townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

shad was supposed to do that last night :( but he dead
WHY DIDNT YOU UNLEASH YOUR ANGER AND KILL XNUT!?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura disappeared when I brought up my son dying
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Van is escort...i think
umm I'm working.... and mentioned yesterday I'll be very afk cuz of work piling up. but I'm still here reading when I can and replying, I think I replied on what you said already tho
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Since shad died. Orgz/gnut/dd/Farfalla/grysun so those are the last townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



WHY DIDNT YOU UNLEASH YOUR ANGER AND KILL XNUT!?
I still believe it's a 6 mafia team with the Lover, but if it was really 7 from the start like you say then it is a bit dire yes. Still Lovers remain as a lock to their win condition and Lambu will be back, win is easily achievable.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Organizized did you get an elixr from belserion?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also you cant pass elixr and rt so I only passed.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Because I think roles don't matter anymore at this point, what does matter though is that the elixir is drank by a person who will take a kill to the face so it effectively absorbs a kill. Mafia is creatively avoiding possible elixirs by killing Shad and not the BGs or their protected targets(I hope at least that's the reason).
True but it's useless if said in public, since strongman is hinted in the game mechanics, My elixir should be finished next night phase (5) and i can consume on N6.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
True but it's useless if said in public, since strongman is hinted in the game mechanics, My elixir should be finished next night phase (5) and i can consume on N6.
I'd like to believe they either already used Strongman, or that Hardy was supposed to become that role by killing 2 times as Mafia Apprentice. But true it does get useless if said in public, though where Hll passes the elixir could say a lot about if he's town or mafia, so maybe that choice should be left to him :hmm
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wtf why? :arf I needed to confirm someone with that action and ideally it'd be one of the 2 Super Masons as it doesn't remove their role and I can check their mafia masonness myself by talking with them.

Townies:
1. Orgz
2. gnut
3. Me
4. Lambu

5. DD

Third Party:
6. xnut
7. Bel


Certain scum:
8. Gajeel

Unknown:
8. Farfalla
9. Raven

10. Vandred
11. sakura-aneki
12. Hll

Of the unknown I still trust Farf and Raven so Vand, sakura and Hll for final mafia after Gajeel?
well didn't anyone pass you the elixir? if you die at night you'll come back and say it
or maybe you could try recruiting me to end your paranoia over me. idk how mason works but yea you did recruit shad so
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd like to believe they either already used Strongman, or that Hardy was supposed to become that role by killing 2 times as Mafia Apprentice. But true it does get useless if said in public, though where Hll passes the elixir could say a lot about if he's town or mafia, so maybe that choice should be left to him :hmm
Last game strongman was option for holt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not even that useless actually, if we keep lynching mafia we will reach endgame with all townies being elixir-equipped so they can only kill people that will come back.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Im not lenient...fuk that shit mane.xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



BUT ME AND ORGZ GONNA DIE NEXT...
AAAAAWHAAAAAHH;AHHH!!!!
WHAT DID THE PPL DO WITH THE DAMN ELIXIRS?!?!?!? SHOULDN'T THEY HAVE BEEN PASSED TO THOSE MOST CONFIRMED WTF.
i hope you guys are lying and you have them elixirs tho <3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not even that useless actually, if we keep lynching mafia we will reach endgame with all townies being elixir-equipped so they can only kill people that will come back.
Sounds fluffy...but you better at this than me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah honestly math should dictate it's Vandred, sakura, Gajeel and Hll, + xnut of course. High respect if gnut is playing us tho.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah honestly math should dictate it's Vandred, sakura, Gajeel and Hll, + xnut of course. High respect if gnut is playing us tho.
Ok....:gtfoh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sounds fluffy...but you better at this than me
Let's just agree we can still win easily, just gotta have our goal in mind.

Could you write me again all the people you protected from N1 til now? @Organizized too? Just to have it written down nicely somewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top