Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Like in rules it says night 1 dies, after night 1 comes Day 2 he still ded, then comes night 2 he still ded, then comes Day 3 he revives.

Here he died night 4, comes day 5 he still ded, comes night 5 he still ded, comes day 6 he revives.

Day 6 is next day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but it says 3 days a day lasts daytime+nighttime right? that means he died N4+D5 (1) N5+D6 (2) N6+D6 (3)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
15 hours is plenty of time for everyone to come and for us to do a proper decision.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I knew it guys....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



LOOK AT THIS MAN... JUST FOOKIN LOOK.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



okay just dont guard gry he has elixr.
Gonna guard orgz...that way that have to go mason route...would tell alot no?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
15 hours is plenty of time for everyone to come and for us to do a proper decision.
Lets see what farfalla got.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna guard orgz...that way that have to go mason route...would tell alot no?
Well I hope they have no strongman or I am toast.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lets see what farfalla got.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Well I hope they have no strongman or I am toast.
Haha....not guarding a bulletproof xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sakura...why you no try to kill xnut???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Didnt even go for gaj...once again Van is in themix smh....funny shit
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did van tell you guys to put everything on him...lol...I prolly fukd up and van is bomb.

But we have a big lead of who is who
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Haha...van again
So you believed shad and gry...their shit was too convenient at the time.

Sorry dear...dont believe you
believed shad and Gry? Dude.... read all my comments for the past 2 days I've mentioned only Raven and Shad are townies in my eyes, even though Gry connecting to shad made him townie too, I was still sus of him. but yes I mentioned multiple times to trust and go with Raven or shad's decisions. What van again? I targeted RT Protect on Raven the previous night? idk what you mean with "again" What was too convenient was Lambu claiming Jesus Super Mason. and the only reason I didn't go for him was because I thought I might have a chance at van and if he turned mafia I could prove myself the next day with claiming it right off the bat. And if he'd be townie at least everyone sussed him so I couldn't be blamed for that
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tfw Vand‘s posts and hints fit Prostitute better than the ones of our real prostitute :feelsbadman
Van is polly mafia bomb lol

believed shad and Gry? Dude.... read all my comments for the past 2 days I've mentioned only Raven and Shad are townies in my eyes, even though Gry connecting to shad made him townie too, I was still sus of him. but yes I mentioned multiple times to trust and go with Raven or shad's decisions. What van again? I targeted RT Protect on Raven the previous night? idk what you mean with "again" What was too convenient was Lambu claiming Jesus Super Mason. and the only reason I didn't go for him was because I thought I might have a chance at van and if he turned mafia I could prove myself the next day with claiming it right off the bat. And if he'd be townie at least everyone sussed him so I couldn't be blamed for that
Yada yada
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakrura was positive. Shad was going for xnut but didnt try herself to reinforce it...so she tries someone else....:catshrug
so me reading Raven's comment at day start saying she killed Lambu with RT, makes you think I couldn't have said I went for xnut but oh well lost coin toss? wtf is your logic based on? I said the truth based on my own choices, you don't believe me anyway, so even if I'd have gone for xnut and said I went for xnut but lost coin toss, you'd say "oh so convenient"

I simply didn't want us to waste 2 actions in the same place for the night, plus if we would have been successful me or shad, we wouldn't have known who's action went through and who's didn't, also how do you know they wouldn't be both taken into account and wasted 2 RTs for 1 person? idk how you people think, srsly cannot see the logic behind it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That would suck but mafia can't win while the Lovers are alive, though with 4/6 in the list being mafia it'd be a bigger miracle to mislynch than to lynch properly.
I think lynching Lovers isn't "playing it safe" as much as "not playing". Delaying the inevitable won't help as I doubt you'll get something useful and I possibly won't either, so we'll have to settle our doubts eventually. As said in the beginning I want to lynch a xnut voter from yesterday, which there are many in my list of 6.
WE GOT TOO COCKY BROS!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so me reading Raven's comment at day start saying she killed Lambu with RT, makes you think I couldn't have said I went for xnut but oh well lost coin toss? wtf is your logic based on? I said the truth based on my own choices, you don't believe me anyway, so even if I'd have gone for xnut and said I went for xnut but lost coin toss, you'd say "oh so convenient"

I simply didn't want us to waste 2 actions in the same place for the night, plus if we would have been successful me or shad, we wouldn't have known who's action went through and who's didn't, also how do you know they wouldn't be both taken into account and wasted 2 RTs for 1 person? idk how you people think, srsly cannot see the logic behind it
But isnt that how town gets the mechanic to work...more people to do it the better the chance of achieving it???
Or am I wrong on that.....

No need to get upset...
Juat playing the game
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We lynched 1 townie!!! This sounds ultra fake.
lol, I'm strictly speaking about no of mafias down vs no of the rest. idk how it's fake but go for it <3 idk why you keep trying to look for the needle in a haystack, trying to make anything I say sound sus :))
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, I'm strictly speaking about no of mafias down vs no of the rest. idk how it's fake but go for it <3 idk why you keep trying to look for the needle in a haystack, trying to make anything I say sound sus :))
Cause it sounds suspect xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol, I'm strictly speaking about no of mafias down vs no of the rest. idk how it's fake but go for it <3 idk why you keep trying to look for the needle in a haystack, trying to make anything I say sound sus :))
are you voting sakura?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After 5am....prolly gonna lay down
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If we lynch a mafia today im killing xnut. If not im taking a chance on the mafia guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top