Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Hardy
My whole argument about me hung on the fact...why would I even go there when I didn't have too.
Im just wondering why Van put himself in that mix....just doesn't seem Van to me.
I think i passed my aura to them :)))

My fav moment in this game was when all 3 mafias made claims in the same day that countered other claims 😂😂😂

Problem is me claiming bp was a mistake that I erased and after switching the page and quoting other msgs it reappeared.... so I had to go with it :))) was like well fuck...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But if I was orange I had already made myself a target in town eyes..just didn't understand why Van tied himself to me.

Also good guess on multiple hoes...did gaj get that info?
To gain credibility. He thought you were mafia. If you flip orange he gets a ton of town rep.

No, I mean in hindsight how it was a mistake. He probably thought there was no prostitute as town had a prostitute mechanic already.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To gain credibility. He thought you were mafia. If you flip orange he gets a ton of town rep.

No, I mean in hindsight how it was a mistake. He probably thought there was no prostitute as town had a prostitute mechanic already.
You guys didnt discuss the possibility of one...really nephew???
Gtfoh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think i passed my aura to them :)))

My fav moment in this game was when all 3 mafias made claims in the same day that countered other claims 😂😂😂

Problem is me claiming bp was a mistake that I erased and after switching the page and quoting other msgs it reappeared.... so I had to go with it :))) was like well fuck...
I think you defending your mates is rather refreshing as we are all used to jump ship and kick our teammate when they are down to look nice. You may go a bit too hard but again, it's nice to see it around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys didnt discuss the possibility of one...really nephew???
Gtfoh
We barely had a chance to discuss. Only sakura was decently available, the rest of us didn't really interact in the pad.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think you defending your mates is rather refreshing as we are all used to jump ship and kick our teammate when they are down to look nice. You may go a bit too hard but again, it's nice to see it around.
Man that.s so hard for me, betraying my team and abandoning ship.... even today when I voted vandred I was sooo sad, didn.t want to be alone in the mafia pad T.T would have been the second time
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What I'M SALTY about is Belse playing 100% pro town instead or just dropping dead, as if us 4 idiots didn't have a hard time playing against a gazillion townies with strong roles. It's kinda unsportsmanlike imo, it just fucks up balance.
In her defense, she couldn't know about you guys situation tho.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Our mafia was Apprentice, Escort, Det and Burden... Was absolutely sure we couldn't be the "single big mafia" everyone was talking about, so when I found a descrepancy and knew I would be around for maybe 60 minutes for the rest of the day, I thought I'd rather do something than go afk until who knows when with nothing.

As always it was physically painful to see me get cleared twice by two different confirmed townies and still see people saying I lied on my action on D6, but you how these things go -3- Getting rightfully lynched for the wrong reasons seems to be a staple for me by now :P



Raven you even put saku and Gaj at the bottom of your suspect list. You trusted Gry less than them, you said you wanted to lynch Farf, you were 100% on desin instead of me. It looked like a Traitor's most desperate attempt at being noticed that I've even seen x)
that wasn't a final thought list, i probably was baiting someone. also if you think you would blindly trust grysun and shad to be in the same team then you don't think straight, you look at plays differently because you are a mafia, you don't have a ground to say something like that
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think you defending your mates is rather refreshing as we are all used to jump ship and kick our teammate when they are down to look nice. You may go a bit too hard but again, it's nice to see it around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



We barely had a chance to discuss. Only sakura was decently available, the rest of us didn't really interact in the pad.
So no more jokes about me not being able to make it xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The deadpad is currently a fun place.
Ah that. Didn't join because I knew I would spoil everything and get salty before it was close to ending, didn't think the place needed either of those ingredients :x

Also was rather stressed irl so... Yeah, no need to feed that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In her defense, she couldn't know about you guys situation tho.
Does it matter? The games are balanced thinking everyone will play on their favour, not tilting it towards one party.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did specify I'm salty about that. It's very subjective and she can play the game the damn way she wants.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Does it matter? The games are balanced thinking everyone will play on their favour, not tilting it towards one party.
A bit yeah. She played pro town in a moment she had no chances of winning. What do you do then? Drag yourself thru those playing hours throwing random votes and actions to fill a blank? She used the game for her entertainment as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You guys didnt discuss the possibility of one...really nephew???
Gtfoh
We didn't discuss anything that night, the part about me only showing up 30 minutes after the night was over was true /3\

I just went with the flow after that, improvised what felt more sensible for me as a townie to do. There was a heap of things we didn't expect - no other mafia, no bad role for town, having BP with these mechanics, having JESUS with these mechanics, Santa Lover with two townies, Lover that starts playing with town, Shad being Defuser with no Bomb, Recruiter starting with two Masons who are both legit, Raven not being our Traitor. The townies might have thought we knew the bigger picture but this game was maybe more of a mystery for us than for the rest of you lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We didn't discuss anything that night, the part about me only showing up 30 minutes after the night was over was true /3\

I just went with the flow after that, improvised what felt more sensible for me as a townie to do. There was a heap of things we didn't expect - no other mafia, no bad role for town, having BP with these mechanics, having JESUS with these mechanics, Santa Lover with two townies, Lover that starts playing with town, Shad being Defuser with no Bomb, Recruiter starting with two Masons who are both legit, Raven not being our Traitor. The townies might have thought we knew the bigger picture but this game was maybe more of a mystery for us than for the rest of you lol
But you knew I didnt have to confess...why didnt you wait lol
Whats done is done.
We all keep learning
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A bit yeah. She played pro town in a moment she had no chances of winning. What do you do then? Drag yourself thru those playing hours throwing random votes and actions to fill a blank? She used the game for her entertainment as well.
Drop dead because I lost, play in the deadpad and sign up for the next game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Van...you know I was gonna hound dog ya until one of us was dead.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We didn't discuss anything that night, the part about me only showing up 30 minutes after the night was over was true /3\

I just went with the flow after that, improvised what felt more sensible for me as a townie to do. There was a heap of things we didn't expect - no other mafia, no bad role for town, having BP with these mechanics, having JESUS with these mechanics, Santa Lover with two townies, Lover that starts playing with town, Shad being Defuser with no Bomb, Recruiter starting with two Masons who are both legit, Raven not being our Traitor. The townies might have thought we knew the bigger picture but this game was maybe more of a mystery for us than for the rest of you lol
Didn't have a chance to exchange words at all I think but I hope whatever you and @Gajeel suddenly got to deal with got solved smoothly to enjoy some nice holidays
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top