To be completely fair Greg, but this are actually quite some wise words coming from you. I think that many have learned how to use the lover role properly after this game. Let's say you get in a situation where your lover somehow gets lynched, the only play you can particulary make is to say ''oh guess I suicide'' and afterwards you somehow get recruited. Obviously the day after you only have to say ''nvm boysz still alive, not a lover btw'' and continuesly talk about grammar and english class, and of course, play League all the day.
I will certainly implement this in my game style for sure as we have seen you can get quite far with this. A learning object for everyone that haven't came far with lovers, yet.
That aside, everything could be worse tho. The Vanplan went in motion, Gry still died at the end somehow, you survived till the end, and everyone was in their christmas spirit during this game. I say GGWP everyone, till next time.