Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not that. He said he targeted me and wants to vote me leading people to believe that he wants to vote me BECAUSE he targeted me which isn't true. And refuses to say why, yet people trust his bait just because.
I didn't see anyone follow that interpretation of what I said...

Looks to me like your reaction is what made people distrust you more tbh :sweatdrop
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Since Van didn't say he has proof on you but that he'd like to see what you flip (from what I got), why are you saying he lied?
I explained in the post above that the way he said it led people to believe there was a connection. You even commented about his roles so you could see it too.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,891
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Can't say I came to that conclusion

Is there a connection though?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But my comment was more telling him I didn't see how your death would serve him...
Anyway, got hung up in the part you said it was impossible for him to target you and wondering if you're sitting on a PGO role, to make my vote easier, which doesn't seem to be the case...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
On a different note, I'd really like to know Erin and desin's roles considering they said they didn't use them. That's a small pool to choose from.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
If speaking my mind is freaking out then I really must have a problem speaking, cause i'm not mad at all. Just think it's not worth losing my sleep over this, which I am rn.
Aigooo but there weren't any real consequences no? Nobody voted for you or sth :c
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can't say I came to that conclusion

Is there a connection though?
Oh just realized this question is for me :lambirb

Well, I said I never had my current role and Farf pointed out I've been Spy and Det, so... the answer is kind of already out there, I believe.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
On a different note, I'd really like to know Erin and desin's roles considering they said they didn't use them. That's a small pool to choose from.
Hmm aside from Pirate what options come to mind?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Vote kill Marm for now. I think she's too much in a comfortable place.
If I go by believing Ik what roles Gry, Pandu, Van and Des could have, that I for now trust in Asako and DD, that Bia is confirmed and Shad is dead and that I think that it's unusual for Erin to make a limiting claim when she's mafia, then I'm left to pick between Marm, Juvs and Demon. Rather gamble on a passive claim instead of an active/unknown ones and tbh I think by elimination they all stink (emphasis on "think" since aside from Bia of course I'm not certain about anything).
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hmm aside from Pirate what options come to mind?
Only Kamikaze/Defuser and the Recruiter, plus Avenger if that's in the game. If we want to stretch it... Bodyguard who's feeling selfish? Mortician/SM who doesn't feel like there's any need to check on Sam? The rest would generally be best used as often and soon as possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and the other daykillers too, but what are the chances we have more of those.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Welp guess for me the choice is among three people now.

Assuming I trust DD, Asako, Gry and Copan, I'm inclined to trust Farfy, Pom is confirmed and Shad is on the hot seat, that leaves:



Demon, Erin and desin -> unless people have been misleading with their hints, the Recruiter should be one of them, right? Either because Erin or desin didn't target anyone or Demon doesn't want to say who. The one that's given me less reasons to trust him is des.

The remaining two are Marmy -> she's coasting it but not much else, her question about ways to raise the Tension level on D1 made me think it was something a mafia wouldn't risk asking without knowing what's in a townie PM, but you never know how these things go.

And Juviii -> the u n c o o p e r a t i v e n e s s in sharing details about herself isn't new, but that doesn't exactly make me trust her more. Had a pretty defensive reaction earlier, not sure if a genuine townie misunderstanding or really thinks I'm pulling something shady, still possible scum behaviour.


Considering he's the one I want to get more info out of is, votekill desin.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill shad, just a placeholder
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ugh for whatever reason my timer went off and now Im awake again 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marms or Desu huh..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Eh it pains my heart but between the two I think I'd votekill Desu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Demon got away with a lot tho
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
votekill marma

Know that I won't be here at the end of the phrase
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Between Marm and Desin I'd rather vote for the latter. Mostly to learn more about other players like DD because I doubt they are on the same side.

Demon got away with a lot tho
Got away with a lot, because i don't want to reveal my night target? To think you said I had beef with you. Yesterday you probably broke the record of mention I got from a single person in a row. I am not sure why there is that sudden agreement because you and Gry but we'll see next DP I guess.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Kind of expected this but the way some of you phrase your vote on me makes it seem like me being busy with the Top10 IS the reason you vote me :emocat. Although there is some regret in your votes so maybe it is more of a situation like this:


You gotta do what you gotta do. Lynch weaker roles during the day so you can focus on killing the important actives at night.

The dynamics of the game are interesting though, I told you the reason I wasn't active during the slow day phase and answered with a clear answer when asked who my target was instead of dillydallying around. If that's a reason to be lynched then good luck cause you are gonna need it. Also, no one making the connection of why I didn't use my role is kinda surprising. Not every role can be used N1 but it seems some of you already decided who to lynch before any arguments were made.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top