Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Alrighty time to catch up and see what happened so far. Not too many pages at least but votekill Demonspeed so that is done. Not sure how Gry can be so sure and pressure me but maybe he is the real detective? At the very least I expect one of the unclaimed to come out as the real detective.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
I prefer you over desin because of my results, to avenge Farfalla. desin has a tiny chance to be town still but not sure if you do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Although I could be Paranoid, but what are the odds it randomizes the mafia‘s kill target as your action?

Besides, you never said why you didn’t want to share your Panda target last phase. Not like you‘d look like a Det because of that.
You can't be paranoid as you correctly guessed I targeted Sam yesterphase no
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lady Pompom - Former Prosecutor
Erinyes - omo
Copy Panda - Mortician
GrySun - Claims Spy
Juviii - Apprentice'd Mortician from Panda Sensei

Asako - Pirate?
Vandred - ???
Demonspeed - Claims Detective?
Desin24 - Investigator
MarmaladeSky - Restless Spirit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vindred what is your role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You can't be paranoid as you correctly guessed I targeted Sam yesterphase no
It could've in theory given me any random dead player's name? Not sure if it works like that. But Sam was the only dead player.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill demon
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhmm, okay I've been thinking a bit and I want to put a theory out here. Not to accuse or to point fingers, but I just want to make sure we are considering all options.

So with a mortician, investigator, spy and detective (2 even we believe Demons' claim) - It makes me feel like there are too many investigative roles in this game.
Demon seems to be the obvious choice, and I'm not saying I trust him (because I really don't). But this got me thinking a bit.

Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.

Also, why is no one talking about the mechanic? I suppose a lot of people could have used it last night, so let's talk.
I didn't use it, I've got a 50% tension gauge right now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hmm because the mechanic hasn't been very relevant probably
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lady Pompom - Former Prosecutor
Erinyes - omo
Copy Panda - Mortician
GrySun - Claims Spy
Juviii - Apprentice'd Mortician from Panda Sensei

Asako - Pirate?
Vandred - ???
Demonspeed - Claims Detective?
Desin24 - Investigator
MarmaladeSky - Restless Spirit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vindred what is your role
I'd rather have waited until tomorrow but welp, not like it would change too much. I'm Bodyguard, N2 target was Pom.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mhmm, okay I've been thinking a bit and I want to put a theory out here. Not to accuse or to point fingers, but I just want to make sure we are considering all options.

So with a mortician, investigator, spy and detective (2 even we believe Demons' claim) - It makes me feel like there are too many investigative roles in this game.
Demon seems to be the obvious choice, and I'm not saying I trust him (because I really don't). But this got me thinking a bit.

Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.
The problem with that theory is that:

- Are they a second mafia? We've only had one kill per night and it would be way too many bad guys for a game this small;
- Are they the real mafia while desin and Demon are both innocent? That would mean a bunch of townies somehow coordinated at the last minute to save des by willingly lynching an Innocent Child (aided by an anonymous mafia).

It would also make Gry's hinting on D2 a heck of a reckless move since he'd essentially claimed two townie roles out of the blue for no real reason.


Also, why is no one talking about the mechanic? I suppose a lot of people could have used it last night, so let's talk.
I didn't use it, I've got a 50% tension gauge right now.
I used Cancel and plan to continue until I bite it.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.
A second group in such a small game? And that would mean that there was a group consistently failing a kill. Worst case there's a TP or traitor but not a second group.

Votekill Demonspeed
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I wasn’t talking about a second group though. But yeah, Vandred pointed out the flaws of this theory :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have you used the mechanic yet Juvs?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vand you can try to die instead of me next night perhaps? I'll spy on someone to try and catch their next killer.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Mhmm, okay I've been thinking a bit and I want to put a theory out here. Not to accuse or to point fingers, but I just want to make sure we are considering all options.

So with a mortician, investigator, spy and detective (2 even we believe Demons' claim) - It makes me feel like there are too many investigative roles in this game.
Demon seems to be the obvious choice, and I'm not saying I trust him (because I really don't). But this got me thinking a bit.

Gry, Juvs and Panda are basically confirming each other. They are also a 3 person group. And this made me think - what if they are a mafia group trying to clear each other? Perhaps this is a bit of a reach, but this just seems too easy to say they are 'confirmed'. I don't really see people going against their claims either, but I feel it's good to keep our eyes open.

Also, why is no one talking about the mechanic? I suppose a lot of people could have used it last night, so let's talk.
I didn't use it, I've got a 50% tension gauge right now.
But would Panda and Gry be so obvious in the fact that they are linked together? I mean I can see Panda being that bold but Gry is usually more held back. Maybe it's a Traitor/Lover involved who recognized they have the correct list after seeing Shad as mafia? Juvii claiming right after Panda did seem like a huge gamble. Unless there is a mafia detective of course.

Town may seem OP but we don't know what the other members might be hiding. From Bomb, Detective, Janitor to Assassin there are ways to make Mafia powerful enough. We know there is a Robber or Noble, which is not really a priority since it is 7:3. I still think there is an apprentice who can level up to some powerful roles including Janitor.

The thing with Demon is that he kind of stopped arguing the moment he saw he could not push the lynch on me. Might be exhaustion or he is fine with it and takes the last voter with him. I sure won't lock on him last.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I been thinking about who to steal and i decided to steal marma role to confirm if she really RS considering gry spy won't work on her
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eh, forget the Bomb stuff. Demon killed Farf, he is either Robber or Mafia Apprentice if they have it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I been thinking about who to steal and i decided to steal marma role to confirm if she really RS considering gry spy won't work on her
Did you run the math first?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Asachi it's shameful display to wait this long with pirate power smfh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where's the guts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Where's the spice
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Vand you can try to die instead of me next night perhaps? I'll spy on someone to try and catch their next killer.
I'll try my best =3=/


I been thinking about who to steal and i decided to steal marma role to confirm if she really RS considering gry spy won't work on her
At the moment, we've got no way to stop the mafia from killing who they want (most I can do is tank one kill tonight), we already have more mafias than we can lynch for at least today and tomorrow, and you can't know if one of them is a Bomb. There's no reason to give them a free kill right now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asachi it's shameful display to wait this long with pirate power smfh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where's the guts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Where's the spice
Sorry panda maybe i should have xD
Did you run the math first?
Half assed math

I'll try my best =3=/



At the moment, we've got no way to stop the mafia from killing who they want (most I can do is tank one kill tonight), we already have more mafias than we can lynch for at least today and tomorrow, and you can't know if one of them is a Bomb. There's no reason to give them a free kill right now.
So u think it's better I don't use it yet, boi am i ever going to use it with my pace of indicisiveness :XD
I give it more thought if I will use it or not but at least you know who i go for if i do
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yea I'm really bad at choicing one route with this role when there so many options to do :arf
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I wasn’t talking about a second group though. But yeah, Vandred pointed out the flaws of this theory :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have you used the mechanic yet Juvs?
Used cancel.

Asako is James 2.0.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top