Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Vandred.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
As it goes, almost 30, which means almost 50, which means almost dead
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm glad you are one of us Marm, I confess I had my doubts.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Looking pretty in Erins blood I see :hmph

And that sounds super comfy indeed Panda!
Spend most of the night reading because I'm an old lady nowadays
Lucky you /3\

And I did say it was a bit pointless, but well. Good to be triple/quadruple-confirmed I guess '3' That sounds nice btw!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
i was in a library all day then was thinking about my campaign for homura chan
doing it right now
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
should we lock and end the day ?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros

Day 5

Votes
( 6 / 6 )
​


MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Lady Pompom >>> x0 ( )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Juviii >>> x0 ( )

Copy Panda >>> x0 ( )

Vandred >>> x5 ( Asako [ #686 , #737 ] , Copy Panda [ #692 , #734 ] , Lady Pompom [ #694 , #735 ] , Juviii [ #701 , #740 ] , MarmaladeSky [ #707 , #738 ] )

Asako >>> x1 ( Vandred [ #736 ] )

 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, I thought we were having a nice conversation, but I suppose you'd rather be campaigning and that's understandable, so I don't mind '3'

Just to be sure though... everyone except you doesn't really want to lynch me, right...?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That's good to know ^3^
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
oh maybe we can play mini-IG with Vando and if his answer is unsatisfactory you can lock your vote on him
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No fast death for rivals <_>
Mhm, I still remember my first poisonings :awe

But that's not really reassuring '3 ' I mean, I'd be fine with letting you guys sort this out by yourselves, but I can feel Gry's deathly stare right now, you know...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
oh maybe we can play mini-IG with Vando and if his answer is unsatisfactory you can lock your vote on him
Ehhhhh -3- But I suppose it would be impolite of me to refuse, wouldn't it...

Alright then, ask away -3-/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry would have wanted we play with our food first. That's his style
That's a good point!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
First the T/F round,

'This game, all Vanplans went according to keikaku'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top