Games - Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค

๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 

Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
@desin24 @MArGi any suspects so far?

Desin, you are being more neutral than a Libra, so would love to see your thoughts.
Sorry I'm not home and can't really catch up on what's been said in the last few hours nor expand too much on my thoughts but to sum up, i have a tiny bad feeling about Shad for trying too hard and avietar for not trying hard enough.
I consider changing my vote but since I only have a tiny hunch, I'm not sure about votelocking. Will see when I get home and when the vote list has been updated.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
You know, doing a proper read of today is much better than speedeating a salad and trying to read this as fast as possible ๐Ÿ˜‚ Almost there

Shad

ไธŠ็ดšๅ“ก / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Sorry I'm not home and can't really catch up on what's been said in the last few hours nor expand too much on my thoughts but to sum up, i have a tiny bad feeling about Shad for trying too hard and avietar for not trying hard enough.
I consider changing my vote but since I only have a tiny hunch, I'm not sure about votelocking. Will see when I get home and when the vote list has been updated.
Lynched for being a good townie... It actually doesn't sound so bad...

How about we calm down and just watch what happens between evil and hardy and who does what.

And leave the people trying hard to live to try hard another day :wtf

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
How long will the night phase last? 10 hours? 8?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
How long will the night phase last? 10 hours? 8?
12 hours as usual
It only get shorten when there less people depend on hosts time schedule but considering it's the start of the game, it's 12

Brandish ฮผ

Can you?
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I think the most recognisable example for this is Brandish actually, I'm kind of surprised you are saying this. You can even check how he approached extra posting in the Shingeki game when he was townie, compared to how he's playing now.
You made a point earlier on about the bottom 5 clause in this game not equating to spam spam spam.

The SnK game rewarded spam with titans, so there was an incentive.

Your comparison is not exactly apples and oranges, nor is it oranges and oranges.

Random will end up having more posts than the players at this rate.
We need to keep Seiko out of the bottom 5.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think I'll put my vote down for Tatsumaki. To me he feels a bit off though it could be that he hasn't said much so far. Saying that his role is active and could have an "impact" due the mechanics feels like a strange hint to me. Yeah, active is obvious, but how any role of ours would gain an impact due the signs chosen by the Death Council is beyond me. Maybe Bomb defuser due the extra bomb sign but that is a bit of a stretch. His posts are all short, just saying he is back-reading in half of them and the one post that stands out to me is when he is sorry for himself that he will be definitely in the bottom 5 posters which would be a waste of his role though we got a sign that would allow him to switch his role with one of us if he happened to die early so it wouldn't go to waste.

My feeling here is that if, mind you if since it's only my guts speaking, if Tatsu is scum, then he got a role that allows him to risk being in the bottom five and hope he gets the 80% survival chance and in the coming day and use this as an argument of saying that he was a townie busy with real life stuff since an actual mafia would totally not risk this if he can't help it.
Like Mafia Member or Mafia Rookie or Unskilled Mafia or Mafia Bomb defuser. Those are the kinda roles I could imagine to be risked by such a role holder from the Mafia since they don't matter as much as other much more important roles and in the case they die, nothing of value, except one Mafia body ofc, is lost while if they get through, which is highly likely due 80% not getting picked to die extra, they got a nice argument for why they couldn't be Mafia or at least not a sane one.

Like if his role is actually a good townie role that would be a waste to lose then why isn't he trying harder to increase his survival chances and shit post/spam like some of us did, heck one or two of us even posted only a single emoji in response to a quote to up their post count for crying out loud, and he writes so little anyway so why not quote this or that guy and gain post counts due responses?

Anyway, this is why I feel content voting for him. Votekill Tatsumaki @Copy Panda @Farfalla

And since Tatsumaki asked for tags if something urgent came up, I feel it's fair to ping him as well. Maybe this will get him more engaged in this thread which has nearly 30 pages and more incoming in the next two hours. So what you think about my reasoning, @Tatsumaki ?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
what happened? what did I miss? Evil vs HardY?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
what happened? what did I miss? Evil vs HardY?
???
When did evil vs hardy happen
All i remember evil suspecting hardy yes for reasonable argument but it wasn't really a vs lol

Btw, what do you guys think right now about the top lynch

Demonspeed

Damegami
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wow, the yellow text looks horrible on Coffee. Might have to switch just for this game.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I mean, Evil did votelock on Hardy. But yeah... not really a "vs" haha. Doesn't feel like Hardy is that bothered by it tbh

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
???
When did evil vs hardy happen
All i remember evil suspecting hardy yes for reasonable argument but it wasn't really a vs lol

Btw, what do you guys think right now about the top lynch
saw something about "evil and hardy" seeing what they do, thought I missed smth

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hey hosts, I think something is wrong with the vote count

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
saw something about "evil and hardy" seeing what they do, thought I missed smth
That was me maybe just meant evil took an active action to lock hardy, that all, if anything it was more like a ninja hit and run than a vs.

Do we not have a timer is that why hosts are announcing the time remaining?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
That was me maybe just meant evil took an active action to lock hardy, that all, if anything it was more like a ninja hit and run than a vs.

Do we not have a timer is that why hosts are announcing the time remaining?
The timer in the lynch post bro

Now can we talk about the lynchs, your feeling about top lynched aka right now juviii and hardy

Honestly i trust juviii but i feel like i be fine with hardy, kinda agree with evil points

Brandish ฮผ

Can you?
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
votekill Shad

He used a random vote, made some iffy calls (wish-washy about Hardy, made a list of people who basically shouldn't live to day 6). Some of this makes him look more innocent too, I'll admit that. I don't intend to move the vote given I don't have any stronger suspicions, unless something comes up in the next hour.

Others I considered...
SirSamuel - thought he was playing too detached for his 'townie' self. And his exchange with Scary Noona didn't help him. He did have a big day which justifies why I thought he was phoning it in so I'm happy to move on from him.
MArGi - revenge she felt sus about Shad, but didn't think it was enough to move the vote, despite her vote on me being a 'placeholder'. So either MArGi suspects me or she's looking for something more concrete before locking - and I think it's the latter for now so again happy to move on.
GrySun - mainly because I don't comprehend the Juviii vote and more so his confidence in it. This is a strong hunch from him and they can be very important. I'd be more interested if he changes his voting in the future, given his strong feelings.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Mhm, Hardy and Juvs being top voted right now... Not too sure about either of them (but I suppose that's natural, it's d1 after all). My vote on Juvs was a placeholder so I'm considering on placing it elsewhere. She doesn't come across overly sus to me, her astrology banter was cute and not something I personally see as strange behavior.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
votekill Shad

He used a random vote, made some iffy calls (wish-washy about Hardy, made a list of people who basically shouldn't live to day 6). Some of this makes him look more innocent too, I'll admit that. I don't intend to move the vote given I don't have any stronger suspicions, unless something comes up in the next hour.

Others I considered...
SirSamuel - thought he was playing too detached for his 'townie' self. And his exchange with Scary Noona didn't help him. He did have a big day which justifies why I thought he was phoning it in so I'm happy to move on from him.
MArGi - revenge she felt sus about Shad, but didn't think it was enough to move the vote, despite her vote on me being a 'placeholder'. So either MArGi suspects me or she's looking for something more concrete before locking - and I think it's the latter for now so again happy to move on.
GrySun - mainly because I don't comprehend the Juviii vote and more so his confidence in it. This is a strong hunch from him and they can be very important. I'd be more interested if he changes his voting in the future, given his strong feelings.
Yeah I left a list of people to kill here, instead of on the mafia pad, what a dummy I'am, nice reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.