Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But how's that unimportant?
well i see it as unimportant because I can't actively do anything. And as you can see ppl still jump on me so nobody listens to shit I say. so basically my entire existance in this game is unimportant.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sakura that's a sequence, I'm not saying every point is something suspicious.

I still don't get it.

If you believed a real bomb was dying, why not say anything? My issue is your selfish way of thinking, you only ever mention yourself. I said you kept quiet hoping someone would die over you. How have you countered that argument? If you were legit not caring about dying you would had clearly acknowledged this so someone with a good role didn't die in your place.

Btw you joined a stressing game when you had no time, to then stress yourself?
I did mention you letting a good role die.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania


Google is your friend Sakura-san.
i checked him out, points to investigative role I guess, or mby you mean roleplay wise idk roleplay fits you in this game tho'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you serious or just being intentionally obtuse like Sakura?
i think you're the obtuse one here
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i'll afk now or i'm failing this semester, gotta stop myself from hoping back in here again for the night. be back tomorrow, would appreciate it if y'all would mention me or quote me if u wanna ask me something.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@AwkwardMisha I appreciate your post, but I don't get what you mean in my section, your notes about me like:
- not a lot of newbies; creating discord between townies

I have no idea what they mean so I can't reply to them, so do clarify if you want me to address something.

~
On DD, in my experience with him last game, he is not as random as people believe him to be, he is very patient and careful, but when he makes a move it very big so when it fails to looks crazy, so I disagree with people using DD craziness as a justification for his unexplainable move, he was a big part for mafia winning last game, to keep an eye on.

I can't know for sure what is the plan if there is one, but depending on how many mafia teams are in the game, he could be trying to lynch an opposing mafia to gain trust, or they could have counted how many misslynches they need or many more scnearios that are more likly than a professional player claiming Det D2, it not as simple as let do what he says and take it from there.

~
On my trust list for now:

Farf keeping a list of claims means she is green (personal belief) also pressuring people to fill her list.
Gry is doing his job nothing I saw that will make me distrust him and I totally get his plan of using protection on the `same` target, Gry is always in survival mode since he tends to be killed as soon as possible.
Asako sorry to disappoint you but you still look very Green to me since early game you gotta do more effort to look scummy this is not good enough, they are also people that have good contributions and many more that are either cruising by, acting like mafia newbies or flat out missing in action, still we have a long day to keep pressuring them.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Im definitely obtuse and am not up to let it slip, your excuse to your actions dont sit right with me. This is about whether you are acting genuinely or not.
Uh, alright.

You are focusing too much on the bait part, which was just a plus. It wasn't a grand scheme I was just fucking around because I didn't (nor do I) intend to play this game seriously. Said this before the game even started.

If having fun is worth dying over then it's a SUPER shame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred super
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura that's a sequence, I'm not saying every point is something suspicious.



I did mention you letting a good role die.
noo you just take things out of context to fit your personal goals. Yea I read that loud and clear bro. Ppl will see when either of us dies who was the scum.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Uh, alright.

You are focusing too much on the bait part, which was just a plus. It wasn't a grand scheme I was just fucking around because I didn't (nor do I) intend to play this game seriously. Said this before the game even started.

If having fun is worth dying over then it's a SUPER shame.
Oh so it was all fun and games, but you sure were willing to lynch Vandred for pointing the nonsense?
You made quite the spectacle for just "fucking around"

Anyway if that is your explanation theres not much to explore. You are not to be trusted, thats what I'll take from this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This doesnt mean I believe you Sakura, your cases are different in my eyes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ok, was waiting to be lynched

bp
You are not playing like a BP whatsoever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla does that role fit the narrowing she did that you mentioned earlier?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I locked hin after he locked on me, how is that sus when it comes to ne, not the first time :)))
So you say „reformed“ when you do something unusual, and „that‘s just me“ when you do something usual.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don‘t want this to be all we talk about, I want some focus on the inactives.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Collection of red truths so far.

Dlanor A. Knox - BEATRICE IS GUILTY.
Kanon - I have a townie role.
Ange Ushiromiya - I have a townie role as well.
Furfur - HOW RED AND FULL OF HATE YOUR SOUL IS.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You are not playing like a BP whatsoever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla does that role fit the narrowing she did that you mentioned earlier?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



So you say „reformed“ when you do something unusual, and „that‘s just me“ when you do something usual.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don‘t want this to be all we talk about, I want some focus on the inactives.
Sorry I never played BP so idk how it's played, have not paid much attention to other or remember players who had the role. I play it as i play any first time role and learn from mistakes and feedback given.
i say reformed when i say i don't want to be triggered and toxic anymore , i don't mean i'll change my entire playstyle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Collection of red truths so far.

Dlanor A. Knox - BEATRICE IS GUILTY.
Kanon - I have a townie role.
Ange Ushiromiya - I have a townie role as well.
Furfur - HOW RED AND FULL OF HATE YOUR SOUL IS.
guess you;re back to not making sense? not all of us watched umineko.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh so it was all fun and games, but you sure were willing to lynch Vandred for pointing the nonsense?
You made quite the spectacle for just "fucking around"

Anyway if that is your explanation theres not much to explore. You are not to be trusted, thats what I'll take from this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This doesnt mean I believe you Sakura, your cases are different in my eyes.
It wasn't just pointing it out (which many did before) it was collecting it all in a single case and not bothering to think why which I thought would be obvious for someone like him.

As long as the 1 (or 2?) people I super care for trust me then I'm fine.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Collection of red truths so far.

Dlanor A. Knox - BEATRICE IS GUILTY.
Kanon - I have a townie role.
Ange Ushiromiya - I have a townie role as well.
Furfur - HOW RED AND FULL OF HATE YOUR SOUL IS.
Can you name users? We are 30 people it's hard to track the characters.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It wasn't just pointing it out (which many did before) it was collecting it all in a single case and not bothering to think why which I thought would be obvious for someone like him.

As long as the 1 (or 2?) people I super care for trust me then I'm fine.
Am I a super cared for person? :wtf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
WHAT SHE'S CLAIMING BP HAHAHHA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top