Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was only me, Misha, and the hosts+1 on the pad, maybe it was him with a different name, though it was mostly me and Misha talking.



Yes.

Edited typos
So you had no pad N1? And your PM did not also show Lambu as your „starting Mason“?

This is wild.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ehm, we only have a priority 3 in standard rule. It's only in this mechanic with the golden deadpad, no?
Form my understanding the kill is p3 but illusion comes after, at least in SS description it says that illusion making happen after all actions are done
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
So you had no pad N1? And your PM did not also show Lambu as your „starting Mason“?

This is wild.
Yes, I received the link and started posting on the pad yesterday (N2).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I got my PM! 😭

They forgot about me! Can confirm Asako claim.

Sambu don't kill me!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ehm, we only have a priority 3 in standard rule. It's only in this mechanic with the golden deadpad, no?
Did you get scared after reading you die if you‘re faking being an Illusion or what..?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We have 4 hosts, surely they could never forget such a pretty face.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Most beautiful male too no less.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok Ill be busy rn, so for now I ll cast my vote on cres-chan I cant see another scenario besides her being mafia. Of course, will change it, if theres any new infos/reveals.

Votekill Crescent
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB @revo few questions:

1. If mafia kills a player, then a priority 3 action happens after said kill, can that player successfully perform their action? I recall reading somewhere that Illusion is only created at the end of the night, but does being killed „semi-block“ the person until they are an Illusion or is technically every P3 role still gonna happen regardless of being killed?

2. Likewise if 2 killers kill same person same night. Nobody shatters as the Illusion is only done later correct?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Did you get scared after reading you die if you‘re faking being an Illusion or what..?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We have 4 hosts, surely they could never forget such a pretty face.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Most beautiful male too no less.
I knew these rules, we talked couple times about it that it's a double edge sword. I don't know why they forgot my pretty face, neither do I know why they make placeholder day open posts in the middle of the night or open phases 90 minutes later. It's a big game with a lot of pads also it seems, give them a break.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh, that's right. We have a Golden Land mechanic.

@Copy Panda @GB @Witch, was Samuel able to use the mechanic last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually the first two nights, we're Day 3 already.

Was Samuel able to use the mechanic Night 1, and Marmalade & Samuel, Night 2?
3 people required to use the mechanic
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry for Lambu, but at least we didn't lose a really strong role yet.

Like COME ON how many roles have SUPER in them?

Not sure I buy any of this.

Marm acted really weird the whole day and looked scum AF. Why would an apprentice keep going? What would you confirm? You'd die.
How about rather giving us a hint about your other role? :heh

And didn't you say yesterday how I supposedly jumped on the Marma train without any reason? And yet here you go "she acted really weird the whole day".

So we have following new claims, correct me if I#m wrong here -

Shad claims Bomb Diffuser. Day 1 he said he had before, which is BD, BG, or Doc, considering the latter pretty save, considering the Sam reveal BD sounded maybe even better, so he could have just went with that.

Asako claims Apprentice and learned from two dead people so far lmao. Leaning towards just a little bit of a convenience, to say the least.

Hardy claims Super Mason, which is not a big reveal either considering we have a confirmed Mafia Mason. So please Mason Recruiter, DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT THERE. THANKS!!

More ambigous hints/claims from yesterday that I didnot address yet due to working on the Marmalade choo choo...

Faust claims also Apprentice ? His hint accoring to my quick google research is his default avatar character guy who seems to be a school boy. Really curious to learn who he learned from and who he is confirming/not confirming. Also same as to Asako, how did he indicate who he targetted.

Haya claims M.Recruiter ? wondering if she can confirm anyone, or if she thinks she's dead. See no point hiding this role anymore with probably multiple Mafia Masons around.
Some good observations, thanks for that. Faust especially seems to be "oh here I am, let me post something", and then he's gone again... but with inactive people, it's always a bit hard to tell =/

Not sure if you said it here in this post or somewhere else, but could DD still be mafia detective? Like, would he get guily on a mafia boss too? I forgot if the Mafia Detective works differently.

Yes, I'm a Mason Recruiter. My confusion D1&2 was because my role was stated to be just a 'Recruiter', so I thought it was a new role with less benefits than a Mason Recruiter. But it turned out I'm indeed a Mason Recruiter after receiving the link to the pad yesterday.

I targeted Misha on N1 and recruited her.
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday. I found after sending my night action that your role changes to mason after you get recruited, so it was a good thing I didn't try to recruit DD if he's legit.
This is some really interesting news, thanks for sharing Haya. Jinx has some explaining to do for sure lol

I knew these rules, we talked couple times about it that it's a double edge sword. I don't know why they forgot my pretty face, neither do I know why they make placeholder day open posts in the middle of the night or open phases 90 minutes later. It's a big game with a lot of pads also it seems, give them a break.
that burn :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Depends on many things
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like if they already somehow got rid of me N1
Almost forgot about this post from yesterday. Didn't you strongly hint at the fact there's almost 0 chance you can get killed at night? Would need to look through your posts, but I'm sure there was something like that. And now you suspected they might have gotten rid of you N1 after all? How?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
1. If mafia kills a player, then a priority 3 action happens after said kill, can that player successfully perform their action?
If that player is turned into an illusion, no

I recall reading somewhere that Illusion is only created at the end of the night, but does being killed „semi-block“ the person until they are an Illusion or is technically every P3 role still gonna happen regardless of being killed?

2. Likewise if 2 killers kill same person same night. Nobody shatters as the Illusion is only done later correct?
I'm not sure I fully grasp your questions but to clarify: every time someone would die (except for lynch occurrences), they are turned into an illusion immediately instead of dying. So if A is killed by X and targeted by Y immediately after, A will die
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not sure if you said it here in this post or somewhere else, but could DD still be mafia detective? Like, would he get guily on a mafia boss too? I forgot if the Mafia Detective works differently.
It‘s how I got you in previous Umineko game actually :lmao You were Boss, me M. Det, I got as answer your role. Would be a funny freaky repeat of life for DD to have found a Boss with his M. Det. I‘d keep the possibility lingering in back of our heads.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Almost forgot about this post from yesterday. Didn't you strongly hint at the fact there's almost 0 chance you can get killed at night? Would need to look through your posts, but I'm sure there was something like that. And now you suspected they might have gotten rid of you N1 after all? How?
You missed the context on that quote. I said „if I‘m somehow not there, lynch sakura/erin“. I still thought it‘s super unlikely but just wanted it said in case it really happens. I never suspected I was killed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If that player is turned into an illusion, no



I'm not sure I fully grasp your questions but to clarify: every time someone would die (except for lynch occurrences), they are turned into an illusion immediately instead of dying. So if A is killed by X and targeted by Y immediately after, A will die
Oh so becoming an Illusion is instant, so Illusions can technically break the same night they are created(albeit unlikely). Alright thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay, if there's a P.O around pick me as one of your targets. That's all I'm pleading for rn.
I'm out for undetermined time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, I'm a Mason Recruiter. My confusion D1&2 was because my role was stated to be just a 'Recruiter', so I thought it was a new role with less benefits than a Mason Recruiter. But it turned out I'm indeed a Mason Recruiter after receiving the link to the pad yesterday.

I targeted Misha on N1 and recruited her.
N2 I was contemplating between DD and Crescent, but went with Crescent. Unless I was blocked, the hosts forgotot or I turned into an illusion, I didn't receive a PM yesterday. I found after sending my night action that your role changes to mason after you get recruited, so it was a good thing I didn't try to recruit DD if he's legit.
Why Misha as first choice?

If you got nothing targeting Jinx she is likely Mafia and you are an Illusion ATM.

@Evil3ye Faust's hint is pretty much a Detective one. So Erin, DD and Faust all claims to be Det.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Not sure if you said it here in this post or somewhere else, but could DD still be mafia detective? Like, would he get guily on a mafia boss too? I forgot if the Mafia Detective works differently.
It is within the realm of possibilities. So far though personally I am leaning more towards Insane or Paranoid Detective than Mafia Detective. At the very least he got us a mafia killed (even if by coincidence considering Mafia Boss appears to dets as townie), for that I am willing to give him more time to work with his role. Especially if the Jinx being M.Escort theory is correct and we get rid of her today successfully freeing him from that potential blocker.

@Evil3ye Faust's hint is pretty much a Detective one. So Erin, DD and Faust all claims to be Det.
Thanks Demon! Tell me more about your otaku knowlegde, this guy is something like a Conan, or how comes you think the hint was det? Also, is it a very common character to know? In that case I would say it's pretty reckless hint from Faust to reveal he is detective so early. Like, if you were mafia you'd probably have killed him already, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, the irony of talking in same post about digital early detective claim being good and faust's hint being bad is not lost on me, but where are Faust's results then? Erin told hers too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think it is very funny.

It is funny that you want to keep people in the game, long as this is. You even want to give them chance to play once again.

What's you reasoning behind that thought?
I mean, you know very well Mafia Game is a discard game, that you play with some expertise. I'm honestly interested.
v

In the Golden Land, Victims may vote for a Living Player: if 3 or more agree, one of two things happen at the end of the Night Phase:
1. If the
Living Player is an Illusion, they regain their role (and are informed of this)
I never said I wanna keep them in game, that's your own take. I meant important town roles can be restored and it's not the first time I bring that up. How, when, etc, is another discussion.

Well Fosh, so far i thought you were suspicious for some inconsistencies in your texts
There was nothing inconsistent that you brought to my attention :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How about rather giving us a hint about your other role? :heh

And didn't you say yesterday how I supposedly jumped on the Marma train without any reason? And yet here you go "she acted really weird the whole day".
Why?

So? How is one dependant on the other?

I said all day I could see issues in Marm. You didn't show any of that and instead just did a lazy pile vote with little to no justification.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top