Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah, if I died the last two night phases then currently I got no action as an Illusion so nothing happens for you when the day phase ends. It just proves I took a kill to the face in either N1 or N2.
No, I meant, do daykills kill people or illusion them?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have the bad habit of waiting for the last moment to input. I wasn't expecting for somethint that would keep me hours away. Hence i skipped one night. On night 2... You know the rest on the other post i just did.
No way would Heaven miss his action. Was it so hard to think of a N1 target or what?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Damn, so Hardy will remain to piss us off even after the day until scattered?
Also bad, if we lynch Mafia Jinx, her and Marmalade could revive him even by outvoting the others... Perhaps we can scatter him somehow, but would mean someone will have to sacrifice their Night action. :uguu
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
EDITS ARENT MADE INSTANTLY CHOTTO A SECOND
Yay, I'm alive. I'm real. I ain't an Illusion. Life is good and dandy-"instant dies because he confirmed Freeman once dayphase ends" OH COME ON!
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No way would Heaven miss his action. Was it so hard to think of a N1 target or what?
No it wasn't hard. Something happened. I'm totally not lying I have two jobs now and sometimes shit happens.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I meant, do daykills kill people or illusion them?
It's a kill that happens during the day so it should be a real kill. Interestingly enough we don't got a Mafia Assassin to kill people during the day so far, I kinda expected that role to be part of at least one Mafia group.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also if Hardy is currently an Illusion wouldn't I pop him as long as my action is still active aka I am not an Illusion? Cause Illusions are 3rd roles thus always anti-town which works for my prosecution mark just fine.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also if Hardy is currently an Illusion wouldn't I pop him as long as my action is still active aka I am not an Illusion? Cause Illusions are 3rd roles thus always anti-town which works for my prosecution mark just fine.
Sorry this reeks of copium hahahhaha

Really doubt anyone killed me.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Once again I was fooled into think I have a good role. 🤡
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wanted to wait for one more night before i reveal but with james being prosecutor and me gettin a guilty result on him, I couldn't allow you to blindly follow the other 3 det claims and results.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
We need updated role list, I'm totally lost now too. Someone has?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wanted to wait for one more night before i reveal but with james being prosecutor and me gettin a guilty result on him, I couldn't allow you to blindly follow the other 3 det claims and results.
Sorry could you repeat your results? You claiming Det?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That post is the one I'm referencing. I'm just not seeing the correlation between Lambu saying he was planning on sitting on his useless role all game then getting an unexpected boon -> he chose to Pirate someone N1.

Nothing about pirating someone N1, regardless of the outcome, would make one think "there are high chances of my role being useless" - especially with the Illusion mechanics. On the contrary, it would mean he could have confirmed someone as town or mafia right on N1, and lived to share that information, no?
That was the understanding I had of something he considered useless but that turned out into something good, yeah, but it ain't regardless of the outcome but because of the outcome (getting something important). You can debate if that's a good "read" for useless or not, but while checking my options I thought that could be an explanation and went with it - didn't consider mason, btw. And don't disregard when I said imo he was also a valuable player now, you know he was playing well, thought I could get in the way of a killer going for a "safer" target when you expect protectors to be on the "revealed" ones. In spite of the mechanic, if he'd still live in case I didn't protect him, considering people can still pop as it happened to him, I went for keeping him around. Didn't expect him to be dead alrdy obviously, just as Asako didn't it seems. If you don't like how this sounds or don't trust it, I can't do much about it 'cause I think there's not much more about this PoV I could add.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

[didn't react on the 4 dets yet 'cause at work so basically only replying to tags and trying to keep up to date when reading the rest]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top