Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

4 dets in the game. I can only imagine the face of the scort rn. :teehee who will you pick?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I just don't see how one is ever supposed to use Defuser when there are far too many players like here, and it's a 1-shot use too in a game where Illusions are widespread. Does not fit the game, is what I am trying to say.
I've said that on the game I got bomb disposal role as well, if you remember we talked about this long time ago and I said to me this role is basically vanilla.

Why don't you ask the council why it is so bad xD

But if you are wondering, my theory about why:
Big game so more roles are needed.
Therefore bombs roles will be used (on town and mafia).
So therefore they can also use bomb defuser.

What for:
Save a town from killing another town
Warning that mafia could have a bomb as well.

Also I'm not a Mason expert, but they probably want to put Super Mason on not too many important roles.

Defective SM is too much
Defuser SM meh

These are my thoughts on setup.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone have update on all the role claims?

Farfalla - Bodyguard
Hardy - Freeman
Misha - Troublemaker/Mason
Faust/Erinyes/Digitaldude - Detectives
Evil - Mortician
Haya-san - Mason Recruitor
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute

anyone else?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
3 people required to use the mechanic
Well, that's a bummer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll be unvoting Asako now.

Unvote
that's the most IQ move I've ever seen in my few years of experience of mafia game :lmao
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Anyone have update on all the role claims?

Farfalla - Bodyguard
Hardy - Freeman
Misha - Troublemaker/Mason
Faust/Erinyes/Digitaldude - Detectives
Evil - Mortician
Haya-san - Mason Recruitor
Crescent Jinx - Prostitute

anyone else?
Asako: Apprentice
Erinyes: Detective
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hello guys, I'm back after being destroyed by the math test :scry
The heck he gave us
I'm very sad
:/


At least in FGO i got skadi even tho i got her like with 2 tickets left


F to my math test
So what happen here
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, that's a bummer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



that's the most IQ move I've ever seen in my few years of experience of mafia game :lmao
That's actually allowed in most forums.

Feeling pretty unwanted so I'll just drop my thoughts on everyone at once later so it doesn't get lost in the clutter and call it a day. Not much to discuss. If I'm here in the next day you can all make a queue to kiss my ass.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@GajeelNot familiar with the role
I also added that I do not have a new role, so it's from the old pool. I think it's pretty obvious at this point lol. Don't know if I should say it because part of me wants someone to fall for it and help me confirm myself (low chance, but still possible) :p .


So Hardy, even PROSECUTED, will not die instantly, but rather become an illusion? I really hope that's not the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feeling pretty unwanted so I'll just drop my thoughts on everyone at once later so it doesn't get lost in the clutter and call it a day. Not much to discuss. If I'm here in the next day you can all make a queue to kiss my ass.
Unwanted doesn't mean we don't love you, Hardy ❤
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I'll revote again once I catch up to the thread.

I'm still at work now, so it'll probably be while commuting home.

Could someone please explain the case against Hardy?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,164
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
But, prosecutor kill counts as a lynch according to the rules :

Prosecutor (Townie): Can once per game during a Day phase openly declare another player guilty of being Mafia, upon which that player is marked with a Prosecutor's mark. At the end of the day the marked player's alignment will get revealed. If the marked player is not a townie he will get lynched immediately. If he's a townie the Prosecutor will get lynched instead. This lynch is special and doesn't replace the usual lynch of the Day. If he is daykilled the Prosecutor's mark disappears from the target player. (GAME 54)
So i dont think they would become illusions.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
As I understand it, Crescent is suspicious because the Mason Recruiter failed to recruit her (implying that either the Mason Recruiter or Crescent is an illusion, the Mason recruiter was Role Blocked or Crescent is Scum).

And you guys believe that Scum!Crescent is the most likely options out of those four?

I don't understand the mechanics or meta game here well enough to make a call on this.

But I'll defer to you guys better judgement and vote Crescent if nothing stands out more to me while catching up.


You guys here are (Erinyes, Evil3ye and Hardy).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So both marma and farf targeted Lambu N2 :))))))))))))))) poor lambu man :)))
So one mafia killed Lambu N1 god I wonder how many of us are already fkn illusions.

I still think everyone who claimed active could at least share if they got blocked (in case they should get a reply with results)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top