I don't understand how you think my hints lean towards docs when I said it was boring and spicy at first. As I said earlier I tried to fake bomb to avoid getting killed.
Well as the bomb disposal guy, I didn't get any bomb feeling from you, so we could just have different ways of thinking and we don't get each other.
But I think hardy and sakura had a big fight D2 about noticing that Sam was bomb, nobody mentioned you ever as a bomb still, so it not just me I think.
the prosecutor kill be considered a lynch given the wording of the ability
Did host just confirmed that persecutor will be considered as a lynch, so no illusions?
I had a plan but this changes everything.
@Farfalla can you confirm, I don't speak panda xD
Nothing. But if people want to confirm me so bad at the point of wasting actions on me I'd rather die to leave their resources free for better usage.
Ignoring the other dets claim because of my one mistane is understandable but you guys will see the truth later.
From my experience playing with you, I could never get your way of thinking, so this could be no different from that.
But lynching the right person is more important than any night resources, so basically you are saying you want to help by offering yourself as a lynch as town to free up town to not target you at night.
I will need a big stock of Picard facepalm memes to keep my sanity while reading you.