Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
More hint: My role is solo-use

RE: Jinx, tbh, the reason I wanted to stall was because I felt my plan could easily and cleanly resolve the issue. With hosts confirming illiusions retain pad access, I'm not quite sure how to proceed with her. Even if she is legit, escort could block Haya again just to keep her lynchable. There has been no counter Hoe claim, I'd feel this was a pretty decent time for the hoe to nail Jinx in. Then again, with her train already so far gone, perhaps they (assuming Jinx is escort) feel there's no need to intervene so they can stay hidden a bit longer. I don't see many ways out of this for Jinx, and I don't feel confident enough to really press
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
A bit disappointed sakura didn't answer my question
:(
(((((


RE: Jinx, tbh, the reason I wanted to stall was because I felt my plan could easily and cleanly resolve the issue. With hosts confirming illiusions retain pad access, I'm not quite sure how to proceed with her. Even if she is legit, escort could block Haya again just to keep her lynchable. There has been no counter Hoe claim, I'd feel this was a pretty decent time for the hoe to nail Jinx in. Then again, with her train already so far gone, perhaps they (assuming Jinx is escort) feel there's no need to intervene so they can stay hidden a bit longer. I don't see many ways out of this for Jinx, and I don't feel confident enough to really press
Pretty much the same way I'm feeling, especially after seeing some voting intentions from people I relatively trust and people I quite distrust - though I'm not sure if I'm letting that influence my judgment on people in turn.

As bad as Cres's case is looking right now, I'm warming up to the idea of delaying her sentence in case she's actually our only Prostitute and we're doing the scum a big favour. The pros might end up outweighing the cons in the long run.

But perhaps more than that, I can't accept that many Det claims roaming about when the chances of multiple liars being in there is really high.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh I feel more uneasy about this train than Marm's. I don't recall if town Jinx used to play so carefree with her targets to the point of randomizing things just to annoy Van tho. With 31 players, if we have multiple killing parties and a good number of killers, I guess it makes sense for town to have a blocker - tho the chances of getting a killer in action with 31 players seem quite low... So maybe blockers make more sense for scums?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe I agree with Marcie?
@Maryxxi @Tatsumaki please reveal. Your hints are also very weak, just like Marm's till put under pressure.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
As bad as Cres's case is looking right now, I'm warming up to the idea of delaying her sentence in case she's actually our only Prostitute and we're doing the scum a big favour. The pros might end up outweighing the cons in the long run.

But perhaps more than that, I can't accept that many Det claims roaming about when the chances of multiple liars being in there is really high.
that are kinda my thoughts. who among those 4 is the most sus for you ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Isn't it kinda odd to question Mary now when she posted to say she'll be inactive? It's likely that we won't see her again this DP.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Tbh I feel more uneasy about this train than Marm's. I don't recall if town Jinx used to play so carefree with her targets to the point of randomizing things just to annoy Van tho. With 31 players, if we have multiple killing parties and a good number of killers, I guess it makes sense for town to have a blocker - tho the chances of getting a killer in action with 31 players seem quite low... So maybe blockers make more sense for scums?
I can confirm she would do something like randomizing action targets alright -3-' Which was where my point of assuming she could fake that herself if she were mafia came from. The point is kinda moot, which is what irks me about this and the screenshot thing. And, uh, I suppose that means there's more than one precedent for the other part as well... -3-"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can confirm she would do something like randomizing action targets alright -3-' Which was where my point of assuming she could fake that herself if she were mafia came from. The point is kinda moot, which is what irks me about this and the screenshot thing. And, uh, I suppose that means there's more than one precedent for the other part as well... -3-"
Isn‘t that too much thought into it for mafia Cres? I agree with what Cres said before, that she‘d need to do the Haya thing in advance, or do a randomizer for every player which is really excessive.

Now whether she‘d randomize her mafia escort target though, that I‘m not sure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Her screenshot also had the local time and all. Idk feels like a crazy amount of fake-pre-screencapping which I don't see Cres doing? Hm.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
But perhaps more than that, I can't accept that many Det claims roaming about when the chances of multiple liars being in there is really high.
But the detectives will have to deliver results each night, we have each day an other chance to evaluate the scumminess of those. They will have to clarify and justify each new day why they chose those targets and what the results are. Whereas Jinx will be saying "no time, hi Random-kun", we will be going in circles I feel like.

I think it is the best time to catch her now. And again, as I said, I feel like Hardy threw because she slipped up /was pushed against the wall first, so I don't believe either is town.

But if someone is willing to make a strong case against one of our detective guys, I would consider a switch.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Unfortunately, I had way too much to work on today, so have been in and out of the forum.
Now, I already suspected Jinx from day one, but the Haya slip-up just consolidated my suspicions.

I need to read through the last 20 pages to see exactly what other turns of events developed throughout the day.
Until then

!Votekill JINX
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well I hope you guys are right. Gotta ask Cres postgame what the randomizing is all about.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
that are kinda my thoughts. who among those 4 is the most sus for you ?
EH and Erin I think, then Faust and ironically enough DD last.

  • EH has the whole hint stuff that's already been mentioned and discussed, a very convenient target, and the fact he revealed it when there was absolutely no need for it - despite having expressed frustration for DD's behaviour in doing a similar thing. He hasn't particularly struck me enough as townie so far to make me think it's a genuine messy town play, either.

  • Erin has been evasive since the start, then had that bout with Gry that felt unnatural to me - accusing someone who says distrusts you of being a Mafia Det who learned your role and now wants to get rid of you is... a bit of a stretch? something I wouldn't expect from her since it puts her more in the spotlight than it helps her survive any - and today is claiming no result, possibly because Illusion, because of course that would happen.

  • Faust is one of those kinds of players that I always have trouble pinning down, as they contribute far too little to let me make an idea. He's the odd one out and the most passive of the bunch, which is usually not a good sign. But the two above have given me more definite scum vibes so far.

  • DD also had a late, convenient claim today but I think his fortunate D2 stunt has earned him enough credibility not to want to lynch him right after, lol. It's funny that we could have gotten lucky with a Paranoid Det's results, but I already mentioned yesterday that the result itself stopped being relevant soon after the reveal.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Her screenshot also had the local time and all. Idk feels like a crazy amount of fake-pre-screencapping which I don't see Cres doing? Hm.
No, maybe you didn't get it. The scenario would be the team says "let's block Haya", then it's not that hard to keep randomizing till the name Haya is on top for you to print screen.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you people think of Shad? His response to Defuser in the game was reasonable enough, but I can‘t shake the feeling he plays unusual.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, maybe you didn't get it. The scenario would be the team says "let's block Haya", then it's not that hard to keep randomizing till the name Haya is on top for you to print screen.
But that‘s the thing, why would they block Haya? Not DD Det, not some scary veteran players?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Isn‘t that too much thought into it for mafia Cres? I agree with what Cres said before, that she‘d need to do the Haya thing in advance, or do a randomizer for every player which is really excessive.

Now whether she‘d randomize her mafia escort target though, that I‘m not sure.
I don't think she'd randomize it as mafia, no. And I also know she's not exactly swimming in free time, especially in the scenario where she had to manage being on a mafia pad during a 9-hour night phase after a 27-hour day phase, which is the personal part of the issue that I dislike having to take into account.

So that's my biased opinion, you can check the previous posts on the matter for the unbiased one.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the fact he revealed it when there was absolutely no need for it - despite having expressed frustration for DD's behaviour in doing a similar thing
Not the case I think. My target was on my shadow since day 1 using 3 posts as "reasoning". I now I'm confirmed town so how is it a problem to try and see if he was trying to frame me?
DD simply came into the thread announcing his role and result. I did it when I found out my target was prosecutor(town) and my result was guilty. Given he can't fake his role what I did was to add the food for thought on the other players that one of these dets are probably lying since I can be either Insane or Paranoid.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So I am the only who thinks EH is the most trustworthy among the 4 Dets?
No I also think a mafia wouldn‘t pretend to have no target N1. It‘s so weird it must be the truth. Spy fears are irrelevant as in such a big game the odds of being spied on are low, nor did Heaven stick out D1 to be spied.

I agree his whole hinting is all over the place but him missing an action makes him more trustworthy for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top