Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
  • EH Erin >>>> But these two have given me more definite scum vibes so far. with this i agree.,
  • Faust could be the sane one given his results. somehow seems legit for me.
  • for me it was a typical DD action so i kinda do believe him right now.
changed it to mine. agree to the most part

But if someone is willing to make a strong case against one of our detective guys, I would consider a switch.
thats what im lookin for, but its hard. if one is scum and thats what i think, we have to go with gut feeling at this point imo = 25 % of success catching scum
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
No, maybe you didn't get it. The scenario would be the team says "let's block Haya", then it's not that hard to keep randomizing till the name Haya is on top for you to print screen.
The problem with this which I mentioned even in the earlier plan was that I don't see escort Jinx blocking Haya.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I am the only who thinks EH is the most trustworthy among the 4 Dets?
Is this because you guessed his role from his hint? Or because you feel he has been consistent all through?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You guys can lynch me. Am a good target for lynch as someone said already. :blushbirb

I have been randomizing my targets. That is the truth. One because it was easier than following the game. Another reason was to mess with Vandred. He has funny reactions. I have a third reason but will talk about it post game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
The problem with this which I mentioned even in the earlier plan was that I don't see escort Jinx blocking Haya.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is this because you guessed his role from his hint? Or because you feel he has been consistent all through?
I said EH, not Faust. What kind of Mafia would claim after three other ones AND say that he missed a night?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But the detectives will have to deliver results each night, we have each day an other chance to evaluate the scumminess of those. They will have to clarify and justify each new day why they chose those targets and what the results are. Whereas Jinx will be saying "no time, hi Random-kun", we will be going in circles I feel like.

I think it is the best time to catch her now. And again, as I said, I feel like Hardy threw because she slipped up /was pushed against the wall first, so I don't believe either is town.

But if someone is willing to make a strong case against one of our detective guys, I would consider a switch.
We've already got them claiming targets such as Haya and James after they've revealed, so I don't think it would be too hard for them. All the more if they choose to play the Paranoid/Naive card that' already being thrown around.

How much Cres will lead us in circles hinges around what happens to Haya, no? That will defintiely make it a clearer case one way or the other, at the very least toward Cres being scum if Haya pops.


Not the case I think. My target was on my shadow since day 1 using 3 posts as "reasoning". I now I'm confirmed town so how is it a problem to try and see if he was trying to frame me?
DD simply came into the thread announcing his role and result. I did it when I found out my target was prosecutor(town) and my result was guilty. Given he can't fake his role what I did was to add the food for thought on the other players that one of these dets are probably lying since I can be either Insane or Paranoid.
And here I thought you'd target James to check your sanity because he had claimed a confirmable role. You actually did it because of a meme D1 vote?

That's the same slack you can cut for all the other Det claims, saying "I know I'm town" doesn't really help here.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Not going to be around for the rest of the day and I'm picking someone else from my suspect list:

Votekill Tatsumaki
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You guys can lynch me. Am a good target for lynch as someone said already. :blushbirb

I have been randomizing my targets. That is the truth. One because it was easier than following the game. Another reason was to mess with Vandred. He has funny reactions. I have a third reason but will talk about it post game.
Are you town? Where is any signs of life or wanting to live?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could you stop mentioning this in every other post :twitch
What did you do to her to make her effectively waste Prostitute
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We've already got them claiming targets such as Haya and James after they've revealed, so I don't think it would be too hard for them. All the more if they choose to play the Paranoid/Naive card that' already being thrown around.

How much Cres will lead us in circles hinges around what happens to Haya, no? That will defintiely make it a clearer case one way or the other, at the very least toward Cres being scum if Haya pops.



And here I thought you'd target James to check your sanity because he had claimed a confirmable role. You actually did it because of a meme D1 vote?

That's the same slack you can cut for all the other Det claims, saying "I know I'm town" doesn't really help here.
Wait you actually thought I was doing it just for the meme when I had already check other big games and saw they all had a big number of dets? It's clear that checking my sanity was also part of the move. If it wasn't I could simply reveal my result when the phase started (i was here already) but I was patient enough to do it at the right time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For posterity I‘d like to say that Holt and Haya are the same.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oh and "meme", okay? Becsuse when I asked James why he voted me he still insisted there was reasoning. Check the first 3 Shobu posts before his gears started to move and see if that was "reasoning" enough to drive decisions
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No I also think a mafia wouldn‘t pretend to have no target N1. It‘s so weird it must be the truth.
or so weird that its scum play.

well the 4 dets thing is a rlly tough one
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You guys are being fooled by the other dets focusing all pressure on me. I might even die or get blocked tonight because of this just so this chaos around me grows. Open your eyes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
So I am the only who thinks EH is the most trustworthy among the 4 Dets?
Among the four options I think I would give him the chop first.

Not the case I think. My target was on my shadow since day 1 using 3 posts as "reasoning". I now I'm confirmed town so how is it a problem to try and see if he was trying to frame me?
DD simply came into the thread announcing his role and result. I did it when I found out my target was prosecutor(town) and my result was guilty. Given he can't fake his role what I did was to add the food for thought on the other players that one of these dets are probably lying since I can be either Insane or Paranoid.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say a friend of yours is watching this game that you introduced to them, though clumsily you forget to submit your first night target right away. Busy irl and bad time management are always possible, but to me feels like a mafia play to minimize the risk of being 1) caught by spy (because you didn't perform a killing action or anything N1), and 2) being caught by providing wrong investigation results. However, I'm fine with the inconsistant role claim, detective is a strong role that you would not want too much attention on.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait you actually thought I was doing it just for the meme when I had already check other big games and saw they all had a big number of dets? It's clear that checking my sanity was also part of the move. If it wasn't I could simply reveal my result when the phase started (i was here already) but I was patient enough to do it at the right time.
No, you just replied to me saying you did it because James had been "trying to frame you" because of... his D1 vote. You're arguing the same way as Hardy was.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You guys can lynch me. Am a good target for lynch as someone said already. :blushbirb

I have been randomizing my targets. That is the truth. One because it was easier than following the game. Another reason was to mess with Vandred. He has funny reactions. I have a third reason but will talk about it post game.
What's this resignation tsk tsk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top