The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
Guys, I already apologize for the next couple of days. Have a very very very busy weekend and after ahead. If someone would be so kind to drop some summaries here and there, greatly appreciated. I will do my best to share my results and do the 3 posts minimum.
For today I feel OK staying on Jinx, as the detective case is a bit more wanky as I see it.
But that didn't have any use whatsoever. What good is sharing a single result if you don't have any more? A townie Det would only be painting a target on his back, all the more if he fears the mafia have fake Dets of their own to be better able to tell whose sanity might be legit.
That D1 (again) comment meant that what I'd seen from you both was largely the same: give a hint (that you both ended up backpedaling from, funnily enough) and mess around with nothing meaningful for the rest of the day. The fact that you had said you saw the merit of that comment makes it look even less genuine that you keep bringing it up.
Keeping those inactive ones will work against us. If Mafia, they're going to lay low until they win, and if town (I highly doubt it), mafia will make use of their inactivity to manipulate them and turn things in their favour. We're ignoring them too much. I'm warning you.
Whatever. At this point, I guess we'll have to go with Jinx since an abrupt change of a collective target is unthinkable.
I'm not at all convinced about Jinx, worst case scenario we lose a prostitute and waste a lynch. Think there are other ways to find out if she lied or not during the next nightphase.
I also admit it's kinda hard to find someone else who's very suspicious, as Hardy's case will solve itself once this day ends. Tomorrow should hopefully bring a lot more answers.
For now, though it's not ideal, I will also go with an inactive member who struck me as the most suspicious of the bunch so far. Votekill Tatsumaki
Keeping those inactive ones will work against us. If Mafia, they're going to lay low until they win, and if town (I highly doubt it), mafia will make use of their inactivity to manipulate them and turn things in their favour. We're ignoring them too much. I'm warning you.
Whatever. At this point, I guess we'll have to go with Jinx since an abrupt change of a collective target is unthinkable.
I feel like it could still be turned around, considering how many people didn't vote yet, but I assume most will just quick check to see Jinx got the most votes by far and vote her too =/ Also agreed about the inactive players, always annoys me if there's barely any posts even after multiple days... Not like you have to be super active, I'm not either, but it always works in the mafia's favor if people make a few posts at best. Voting for them is more of a shot in the dark tbh, but sometimes it may be the best option available.
But that didn't have any use whatsoever. What good is sharing a single result if you don't have any more? A townie Det would only be painting a target on his back, all the more if he fears the mafia have fake Dets of their own to be better able to tell whose sanity might be legit.
That D1 (again) comment meant that what I'd seen from you both was largely the same: give a hint (that you both ended up backpedaling from, funnily enough) and mess around with nothing meaningful for the rest of the day. The fact that you had said you saw the merit of that comment makes it look even less genuine that you keep bringing it up.
So I should just kept my mouth shut while 3 dets are in play and due DD's result they would just rely on the other 3 to judge his sanity in exposing Marm? I don't agree with you. I did thought about waiting one more night yes but when I saw that my result could mean something among these 4 dets I spilled it.
To me it just mean you're trying to look a gero in the eyes of town and use my bad gameplay to force me into the role of a scum. And I'm not.
That's my everything for today, I just want to see how people will react to the future events. Gotta input a vote on the target most likely to hit the road today and wait. Imho after this we should distribute the voted between the lower acitivy peps to force them out of it's comfyness but it is what it is.
But the detectives will have to deliver results each night, we have each day an other chance to evaluate the scumminess of those. They will have to clarify and justify each new day why they chose those targets and what the results are. Whereas Jinx will be saying "no time, hi Random-kun", we will be going in circles I feel like.
Only problem here is the "oh no I must be an illusion I got no result" you know is gonna come into play now. The mechanics actually make it easy to fake results or should I say, no result. So they won't really have to clarify or justify anything.
imo the latter seems more sus. i dont wanna jump on the jinx train and from the 4 dets right now, i sus erin and EH but all in all it is a 25% chance of catching scum.
I didn't faked doc you guys just want to believe. I hinted passive. All the time. I'm glad I didn't faked freeman/vanilla because if I did hardy reveal would just put more pressure on me.
He did hint passive, I am not sure where the DOC talk comes from ?
Please take a look at the following evidence:
EH: ''doesn't like the role, maby a lil bit spicier than previous roles / it won't be any different - maybe a little bit spicier''
''Given my hints I tell you guys in advance I got nothing. A mere spectator '' (Not an active role )
If links are needed I will provide them tomorrow, I am way too tired at the moment and I am trying to catch up
That's why I'm waiting for us to find a mutual target lol (letting you do all the work of course). It won't work though, Jinx is a goner, don't get your hopes high Battler-Nii.
So I should just kept my mouth shut while 3 dets are in play and due DD's result they would just rely on the other 3 to judge his sanity in exposing Marm? I don't agree with you. I did thought about waiting one more night yes but when I saw that my result could mean something among these 4 dets I spilled it.
Yet I don't see you pushing for doing anything about it. In fact I don't think I've even seen you say anything on whom you suspect are the fakes among the other three Dets.
To me it just mean you're trying to look a gero in the eyes of town and use my bad gameplay to force me into the role of a scum. And I'm not.
That's my everything for today, I just want to see how people will react to the future events. Gotta input a vote on the target most likely to hit the road today and wait. Imho after this we should distribute the voted between the lower acitivy peps to force them out of it's comfyness but it is what it is.
Wouldn't I "look like a hero" only if you ended up flipping scum? Glad to know that's what the outcome of your lynch would look like. You're way off the mark, by the way, as I need no such thing and I have explained my own reasons for suspecting you extensively enough, I believe. There just aren't this many Dets around, which is something I've seen you agree with, and I'm fairly sure you're not one. Sorry if from your point of view it's unthinkable to end up assuming so from how you've played.
So as useless as it might be I'm going to go with my guts and votekill Equaling Heaven. It doesn't look like the train needs my help to keep going, so hopefully that doesn't bite us in the ass, and as I said I can't be so sure about the inactives that I'd suggest lynching one of them in Cres's stead today despite my doubts on her situation.
I have a headache and I'm still trying to do a proper back read but it will be slow going. I won't be voting Jinx because I believe her. If she's scum then that's my L for being gullible but that's how I feel. Was gonna vote Erin because she's the one I feel most strongly about, but if you guys wanna attempt to coordinate something I'll cooperate. With an hour left I'll wait 30 mins before casting my vote.