Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's a "panda gaem".

8x (Cinera [1442] Cinera unvoted. Check! [1824], Asako [1844], Vandred [1979], Holt [1984], Farfalla [1532] [1987], Gajeel [1988], Tatsumaki [2000], Belserion [2003])

Those are the ones who voted for EH last day with Farfalla being Lover/Illusion aka her vote counted as zero, should we zone in on some of them today as I doubt she was the only not-townie voting for EH?
From this list the only one I exclud (maybe) is Vandred since I got guilty on him. But we still don't know if I'm the paranoid or insane.

Hardy made a list with some of his pov on everyone and he said he liked Bel in this game (although using the same reasoning as me, that being after an inatctive d1 bel was very inquisitive in the next days).
We should look at that list and see if he spilled something.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
From this list the only one I exclud (maybe) is Vandred since I got guilty on him. But we still don't know if I'm the paranoid or insane.

Hardy made a list with some of his pov on everyone and he said he liked Bel in this game (although using the same reasoning as me, that being after an inatctive d1 bel was very inquisitive in the next days).
We should look at that list and see if he spilled something.
Honestly that list isn't that trust worthy to what hardy thoughts are as he already knew he was dead at that point
He could randomly put his buddies in trust category or distrust or not even mention them and we won't know which is which
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Red mafia looks to be a very toxic environment, Traitors beware.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
From this list the only one I exclud (maybe) is Vandred since I got guilty on him. But we still don't know if I'm the paranoid or insane.

Hardy made a list with some of his pov on everyone and he said he liked Bel in this game (although using the same reasoning as me, that being after an inatctive d1 bel was very inquisitive in the next days).
We should look at that list and see if he spilled something.
Well, here it is.

Following Farf's table:

PlayersHintsClaim/Role
@AsakoHad the role before, some bs with MariaApprentice
@AwkwardMishaActive, doesn't know how to use it, hurrsTM/Mason
@BelserionHad it before, less is more
@CineraSomething about being awake
@Crescent JinxComments regarding prostitute aligned with her N1 target claim (a Sam voter), targeted Shad in N1Escort
@DemonspeedVery common role
@digitaldudeClaims detective - Marm guilty in N1Detective
@Equaling HeavenSomething he always complains about, nothing changedDetective
@ErinyesHad the role before, targeted Gry N1 (I), Asako N2 (N)Detective
@Evil3yeHave to check roles descriptions, doesn't work well with the mechMortician
@FarfallaNo host input provived for the roleBG
@FaustOreki from Hyouka, Me N1 (I), Erin N2 (I)Detective
@GajeelNot familiar with the role
@GrySunReally likes his role
@HardySuper activeFreeman
@Haya-sanDifferent from last time, excited to use it, night role, like another oneRecruiter
@HoltActive, has to do with pain
@James RyeHad it before and can use it to prove himself, day roleProsecutor
@LambuActive night role with results, possibly useless but had good developmentMaso
@MarmaladeSkyActive, had it in the past, decent if used correctlyM. Boss/M. Mason
@MaryxxiActive, never had it
@MazinoActive, had it once, loved it
@NiiNever had the role, a meh reaction, special role, had to check what it does
@Sakura TaichouNever had it, passive, doesn't like itBulletproof
@ShadHad it before, could take a lot of timeDefuser
@shinobiNever had it, not commonly in games
@Shobu_YoruichiNever had the role
@SirSamuel016ActiveK. Bomb
@SonOfDawsActive, targeted either Hardy or Van in N1, suits him, trashy
@TatsumakiActive
@VandredHas 3 flaws, one was imperfectly fixed by the mechs

Asako: didn't like the way she behaved through the game, which she excused as being busy irl. Her 2 targets conveniently died and the one person that can check her says he died too.

Misha: Very town with a claim that matches the setup perfectly.

Belserion: I feel town Belse is much more inquisitive. Following a day 1 where she basically threw her vote, she was actually sharp towards Marm yesterday so she has that going on for her.

Cinera: I have the impression this guy knows more than it lets the eye. Like he knows how to play but this unfamiliar territory is getting in the way so he isn't taking any risks... which is scummy.

Cres: conveniently randomising whore that couldn't be recruited. Ded scum. That said she put the nail in Marm's coffin, so she's probably from the other team.

Demonspeed: Very quiet d1. Very mafiaspeed d2. Very... nothing d3? I always see him as mafia so I struggle with demon.

DD: Reads like reckless townie dd to me. Even if we ignore he put Marm on the stage, I don't see any reason to distrust him.

EH: haven't liked him at all during this game and I cannot pin point why besides everything involving his claim. Gladly, Shad did homework for me. Fighting a fierce battle to be the most suspicious det.

Erin: played pretty weird all game, very on the defensive. Strangely, not many updates? She painted a massive target on herself yesterday without actually claiming and now the obvious followed. Ditto EH.

Evil: Reads like obnoxious townie evil to me. No more comments.

Farfalla: Basically got me killed now. I concluded now that she probably isn't lying about being a BG and having a secondary... but that she's actually a traitor. Makes much more sense to me. She didn't play to get recruited at all, barely reacted to Evil "dying", her only reaction to Lambu was A CODE. I really don't see her legitimately trying to save Evil N1 given how much he likes to bicker, or well at least I know I wouldn't LOL.

Faust: isn't playing the game at all. Shows up and complains that he doesn't know anyone. Shows up and talks about the mechanic. Shows up and talks memes. Hasn't engaged absolutely anyone afaik. Ditto EH and Erin. We don't get normal dets it seems.

Gajeel: is playing almost exactly as his last games which were town games, more active even. Cute town.

Grysun: reads like townie Gry to me and his frustrations throughout the game feel genuine, though it's bugging me a bit that he's quite lacking in assertiveness so far.

Haya: RIP.

Holt: is playing like townie Holt to me. Fucks around for days then decides to play. As scum I think he would had never bothered.

James Rye: Died two games in a row trying to daykill the easiest target around LMFAO Hall of Fame worthy.

Mary: Is she playing? Don't let her coast.

Mazino: He's mostly engaging with the people he knows. Really hard to take anything from that, could be a very similar situation as Cinera's.

Nii: Shit fumbled hints. Day 2 he just vote trains Marm and refuses to see the issue with it. Suspected me all game and now that I'm almost confirmed he suddenly townreads me. Sure '-'

Sakura: the UNIMPORTANT townie that can't be killed. JEEEEEEEEEEEESUS GUYS.

Shad: Shit claim. Great play? Townreading him a bunch, the extra effort rn makes him look even nicer to me.

Shinobi: Is she playing2? The only thing I remember was her weird voting last day. I tried to confront her and she just shrugged me off. Gotta be careful with this one.

Shobu: for his standards, I'm quite liking him. Scum Shobu has mostly only coasted whereas in this game he's putting an A for effort at least once or twice per day. The execution is probably close to an F making him average a C- but it's not so bad.

Daws: was liking the very little he posted. Thought I had his role figured out then I re read his hints and have no idea again. Ideally he posts much more, soon. Complicated.

Tatsumaki: Is she playing3 now in French?

Vandred: him not doing anything to avoid his own lynch D1 made me ignore the possibility of him not being townie. Sidenote: reciprocally likes the taste of Lambu's escrotum.

If I missed someone it's because you aren't worth anything.

Recruiter, don't give up and try to go for the 50/50 on me. Doctors, idk, figure that shit out yourselves.
People Hardy called sus:
Asako, Bel,Cinera, Cres, demon, eh,erin, etcetc basically around half the player poll.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:s
That's mean.

I thought it was different shades of red, I was certain they were not belonging to the same team

If they re all red thats weird, really. So cresc really backstabbed Marm ? :arf
It more weird that marma went with crescent that was her teammate than cres backstab
What were they thinking
Didn't they learn anything form seraph last time he claimed spy as mafia
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We could just lynch one of the lowest posters like shobu (12 posts), daws (14 posts) or Tatsu (16 posts).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gry why did you vote tatsu? lack of activity?

at this point I think that the least posting ones are getting more and more up my list of sus, Shobu Dawson and Tatsu are the top least posters and it's annoying
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
gry why did you vote tatsu? lack of activity?
I reread her posts this game and compared to BnHA game(mafia) and Kingdom Rush game(town). She posts much more akin the BnHA game imo, as in the town one she actually said thoughts on some people and quoted more freely, while here she looks afraid like in BnHA.

Regardless I can be wrong, so we want most claims out today perhaps.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait, you investigated me?
Got a Guilty on you N1. Then only silence.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, makes:

Gry, Erin and Strongman Faust -> only Innocent results;
EH, DD and me -> only Guilty results.

Though maybe DD got an innocent last night.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I was tbh trusting her to be town, but she was among the ones who tried to save Cresc, too.
You and all 15 detectives are free to investigate me. The recruiters are free to recruit me. I'm not mafia. I said I believed Jinx and I stand by that. She flipped scum and that's my L. It's that simple.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am probably already an Illusion, either by spiteful Golden Landers or mafia that did not care about me trying to hint for Bulletproof. I even kept alluding to Sakura being scum(ie. me contesting her BP claim without claiming) + saying things like that I most likely aren't an Illusion and often saying "if they somehow kill me", ie. using a Strongman. Which maybe they even did with Faust idk.

My role is also Detective, and I hinted at it in a couple posts last day in case I don't survive.

N1 Holt -> Innocent. Didn't like some of his D1 posts, thought it'd be a good one to go for first as his playstyle is often hard to distinguish.
N2 Haya -> Innocent. Here I was still not trusting Holt and went for someone I thought was very likely town to get a Guilty and incriminate Holt. Yet also Innocent.
N3 Tatsumaki -> Got no result. Already checked with hosts that I wasn't forgotten. And with Escort dead, me being an Illusion sounds more likely.

So either Naive or Sane, as I believe Haya to be town. But with so many Mafia Bosses and Dets for troll sanities... :emocat
Yeah dont believe it considering you never investigated erinyes, nice try though.

I investigated EH this night got guilty, either insane or paranoid.

Edit: said wrong target.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Got a Guilty on you N1. Then only silence.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, makes:

Gry, Erin and Strongman Faust -> only Innocent results;
EH, DD and me -> only Guilty results.

Though maybe DD got an innocent last night.
U already dead ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Got a Guilty on you N1. Then only silence.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, makes:

Gry, Erin and Strongman Faust -> only Innocent results;
EH, DD and me -> only Guilty results.

Though maybe DD got an innocent last night.
Great, so you're an illusion as well then with 3 mafias in the golden land pad so no way of you regaining your role.

Yeah dont believe it considering you never investigated erinyes, nice try though.

I investigated EH this night got guilty, either insane or paranoid.

Edit: said wrong target.
Ah come on, dd, I hoped you would get an innocent by now.

@Vandred You weren't trolling?
We got like a dozen dets or so this game, fake ones included.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top