Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Man, I should have taken a nap before checking these results.

For what it's worth, I tried to talk more to Holt on D2 but asked too late. As he was my N1 target I wanted to see how he thinks of some people to try and investigate to compare. Would be pretty odd of me to randomly ask Holt for suspects unless I had a reason(my Det result).
Why did you spare Det claimers to vote Mary? In the end you didn't vote Jinx. You could have tried to start a Erin/Faust/EH bandwagon. EH got a lot of votes near the end but you went for Mary. Why?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Checkin the thread and the investigation results looks like we'll need one more night to try our luck.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I suspect this is like the MHA game, everyone is a mafia and the only reason we are constantly lynching them is cause they are half the players in the game.
I can buy 10 or even 12 mafias but 15/16? Hell no to that though we did had a game where like half the players were the mafia and which town lost despite constantly lynching mafias left and right for days and days and more days to come. Hope this ain't such a game again.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Sorry but please a recap. I have to work til 22 (6 more hours)
Cant be on my phone. Fml again.
So someone bring me up to date. Super thankful. I could share then
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why did you spare Det claimers to vote Mary? In the end you didn't vote Jinx. You could have tried to start a Erin/Faust/EH bandwagon. EH got a lot of votes near the end but you went for Mary. Why?
Pretty sure I said it before. I trusted Heaven the most among the Det claimers, so couldn't join his train although I was tempted. And I think someone else that day said something similar, but I believed it best to let the Dets be as they'd tank kills regardless if true or not. As we saw on Faust, he was even the most trusted one, which just further shows that it was too early to be fishing for mafia among the Dets given people's suspects.

I did say I don't believe all the Dets, and I still don't, but getting rid of the afk hidden mafias sounded and still sounds like the better play.

I'll likely shatter tonight, possibly Vand too so scum would be between Erin, Heaven and DD though I still feel it's too early to go there with the lynch, of all people.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
To sum up our Det findings for now. Excluding Faust who was scum:

Me:
N1 Holt - innocent
N2 Haya - innocent
N3 Tatsu - no result

Heaven:
N1 nobody
N2 James - guilty
N3 Vandred- guilty

digitaldude:
N1 Marmalade - guilty
N2 Haya - guilty
N3 Heaven - guilty

Erin:
N1 Gry - innocent
N2 Asako - no result
N3 James - innocent

Vandred:
N1 James - guilty
N2 Daws - no result
N3 Farfalla - no result
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can you also drop your thoughts on why them?
FIVE DETECTIVES NOW???!?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Checkin the thread and the investigation results looks like we'll need one more night to try our luck.
Give me your most to least trusted other Det claims.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry but please a recap. I have to work til 22 (6 more hours)
Cant be on my phone. Fml again.
So someone bring me up to date. Super thankful. I could share then
Me and Vandred claimed Detective. Haya did not recruit, Daws claims to have been recruited by the 2nd Recruiter. Evil saying Mary is likely clear but didn't share results yet. Other Dets got same results again.
You probably saw the night results so don't need to recap those.

That's about it I think.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Are you kidding me, we were down to three now they multiplied. Say, do you believe all of you are either paranoid or naive? could it be panda game and everyone who has a sanity in this game are the cray cray ones? Including doctors and spies?

Or anyone has a result they trust in?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And it looks like Van is dead?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Two things to say:

  1. I am likely an Illusion.
  2. But I think I know Lambu's killer.
And it's not one of our Dets.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Give me your most to least trusted other Det claims.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Me and Vandred claimed Detective. Haya did not recruit, Daws claims to have been recruited by the 2nd Recruiter. Evil saying Mary is likely clear but didn't share results yet. Other Dets got same results again.
You probably saw the night results so don't need to recap those.

That's about it I think.
Well thanks. I can share my targets. What you make of it is free to ypur deduction.
N1 Evil
N2 DD
N3 Faust

Maybe this helps with the night results and even why mortician didnt work.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pretty sure I said it before. I trusted Heaven the most among the Det claimers, so couldn't join his train although I was tempted. And I think someone else that day said something similar, but I believed it best to let the Dets be as they'd tank kills regardless if true or not. As we saw on Faust, he was even the most trusted one, which just further shows that it was too early to be fishing for mafia among the Dets given people's suspects.

I did say I don't believe all the Dets, and I still don't, but getting rid of the afk hidden mafias sounded and still sounds like the better play.

I'll likely shatter tonight, possibly Vand too so scum would be between Erin, Heaven and DD though I still feel it's too early to go there with the lynch, of all people.
Very Mafia-ish way of thinking...

That someone else was me. I left a vote on Erin hoping for someone to try getting her lynched but it didn't happen.

Mary and Tatsu got more votes than her.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Give me your most to least trusted other Det claims.
I have a question first. You not revealing yesterday was due you trying to avoid myself getting killed? And the possibility of me being town - which I am - firing back at you?

Honestly this is a question I cant answer because of how scuffed everything feels. I mean our results are all shit. Why the heck did you and Van only revealed today?

DD getting guilty on me and marm make me trust him the most. I'm town and she was boss.
I'm giving Erin the title of Naive.
If I suspect Van that means I'm against my own chances of being insane but then we go back to DD's and it isn't that absurd of a chance.

And I'm not gettin a good feeling from both you and Van reaching no results at all.

Anyone in town blocked those two?
Any possibility they're actually trying to avoid blocks with the "stop blocking me so i can bring results" excuse?
I honestly don't know.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Very Mafia-ish way of thinking...

That someone else was me. I left a vote on Erin hoping for someone to try getting her lynched but it didn't happen.

Mary and Tatsu got more votes than her.
Do you want to explain what makes it a mafia way of thinking, or are you just going to leave it at that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a question first. You not revealing yesterday was due you trying to avoid myself getting killed? And the possibility of me being town - which I am - firing back at you?

Honestly this is a question I cant answer because of how scuffed everything feels. I mean our results are all shit. Why the heck did you and Van only revealed today?

DD getting guilty on me and marm make me trust him the most. I'm town and she was boss.
I'm giving Erin the title of Naive.
If I suspect Van that means I'm against my own chances of being insane but then we go back to DD's and it isn't that absurd of a chance.

And I'm not gettin a good feeling from both you and Van reaching no results at all.

Anyone in town blocked those two?
Any possibility they're actually trying to avoid blocks with the "stop blocking me so i can bring results" excuse?
I honestly don't know.
I don't understand your question, or why you are asking it. I even scolded you on you revealing D3, and you still don't understand why I didn't reveal that day? Seriously Heaven..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Well thanks. I can share my targets. What you make of it is free to ypur deduction.
N1 Evil
N2 DD
N3 Faust

Maybe this helps with the night results and even why mortician didnt work.
so you popped faust?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
"Hey guys this is demon, i may know lambu killer haha but i leave that for next time sike"
I think I am handling this much better than you, Apprentice :hmph .
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
T-T-T-TRIPLE COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
I must be the first Prosecutor who got a Mafia Boss/Mafia Mason/Lover in one prosecution. XD
Did you not read the visual novel scene Magi posted with the lynches? I’m the one who killed Hardy not you, so don’t take my credit thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top