Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, do the Daws voters have an answer to Lambu showing Mason? If not then idk where the confidence in the vote comes from, as it's kinda a big hole in the reasoning that there are no 2 Recruiters.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So, do the Daws voters have an answer to Lambu showing Mason? If not then idk where the confidence in the vote comes from, as it's kinda a big hole in the reasoning that there are no 2 Recruiters.
My vote for Daws happened before I saw Vandred finally claim recruiter after taking us on a treasure hunt. Ngl it felt like he was back tracking after Tatsu and the others saw the flaw in his Detective claim but I'm willing to change if the plan is for them to prove themselves this night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think this is actually a good opportunity to confirm a lot of people that are attaching themselves to Daws, @GrySun remember that this is a plan they had already, meaning one of them is ready to claim the role, that the whole point, now everybody is all in.

If they are legit, we lose an uncopetative roleless townie and you can lynch me and all that.

If we are right, we have lynches for 2 days.
Be careful of masons, just because Daws maybe a meson doesn't mean you should forget about van tomorrow, they are all scum there is no recruiter that the best claim in history, auto win.

I did my job, good luck everybody.
This just sounds so reckless. You make it sound from your perspective like lynching a townie(you) next day if you're wrong is in any way good for town.

Can you repeat again the issues you have with Daws? Is it just him, or a feeling, or how he said some things? His recruiter is out, and Lambu kinda proves there is another, so I don't see the confidence here.

I'll read back on some things and gather my thoughts, don't think I'll be alive next day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well Daws, are you willing to be sacrificed so we can confirm Vandred if you turn out Town? Of course, if you turn out Town, Shad will be joining you soon after in the deadpad, so perhaps it's a win-win situation for you?
Why are you so happy with a lose-lose situation for us? If both are town, though I guess you expect one or both not to be?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm havin a very difficult time trying to spot a mafioso between my voters last night. Jinx own team (judgin by color) voted her, even the lover. If I was to believe van is the scum (he said the train on Jinx didn't even needed his help) then it auto makes me the paranoid det.

If there's any, who do you guys think it might be?
Holt and Bel maybe? Least trustworthy among your voters. But given that a bunch of reds were on Cres to begin with I'm not sure how much meaning can be taken from it. Could really just be a town train.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Role: Apprentice:

Night 1: Maryxxi (Gaap is a really cute girl).
Night 2: Digitaldude (getting Marmalade Lynched made me think he was a legitimate detective).
Night 3: Digitaldude (I didn't want to give up and find someone else to learn from (waiting till at least Night 5 to be useful), so I decided to stick with DD (even if there's a 50% chance that I'll be paranoid and therefore useless). I'm sceptical that I'll survive as long as Night 5 anyways).

I was finally able to learn the Detective role last night.

My initial powerless state is what I referred to by being asleep, and waking up was my metaphor for finally acquiring a role.
Why change from Mary to DD? If anything wouldn't it be risky that DD dies because he claimed Det? Really bold to expect to manage 2 nights of learning from a D2 claimed Det, and to even succeed at it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The risk this won't work is 0
But how? Granted Daws is posting really weirdly as a townie Mason, I'd have expected him to speak differently, but without an idea how Lambu was recruited their words can only be true. So there is plenty risk.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Evil3ye can you share all your results please of your night
I be honest, I'm expecting you to die form mechanic considering how many mafia there are in golden lands so please tell us all your results


Tho i still don't know if when you die by mechanic you become an illusion or go straight to golden land
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is it possible to be a townie* mason from the start of the game (not recruited, the role is given to you by the hosts D1)? If not, who recruited Lambu? In a 31 player game with 6 detectives (assuming all of them are telling the truth), it's not impossible there's another recruiter.

Edited*
Yes it is possible, however they are always already grouped together with other Masons or a Mason Recruiter. Just a solo Mason with no teammates is completely unheard of and would serve no purpose. If he didn't start in your team nor you recruited him then there simply has to be another Recruiter.

Santa can cause problems too but I don't get how a Santa Mason gift would even work.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't have an answer to the lambu case.
But I already found the team of 5
Mary, Daws, Misha, EH and Van.
But how are you this confident in it? The Lambu case would completely disprove you. And I don't see where Misha, Heaven and Mary relate to Van and Daws either. Shad what is going on?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think i lost you guys, when did van become a recruiter, didn't he claim det


God I'm confused
He said lambu was the Det who got that result on James N1, he recruited Lambu, then Daws, then shattered Farf.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The votes are not updated I think, Daws is currently leading by 1 or 2 votes maybe? Hm.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
If he didn't start in your team nor you recruited him then there simply has to be another Recruiter.
I don't think Lambu was in my mason pad on N2. Like I said in another post, it was only me, Misha, the hosts and there's another one, but I don't think it's Lambu. It was only Misha and I talking about the game. I think it's possible there's another recruiter.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
He said lambu was the Det who got that result on James N1, he recruited Lambu, then Daws, then shattered Farf
Make sense i guess
Sth van could do when he recruiter (question mark on taking lambu det but we have 5 dets by that point out)

Anyways they can confirm themselves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly speaking i wanna lynch bel or shobu

The det realm is a scary realm I don't wanna go into cuz it's a mess
Cinera didn't use apprentice the best way but who to talk when i still didn't even learn anything yet
Still going for a det that didn't confirm his sanity and could die while you were learning is yucky
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Evil3ye can you share all your results please of your night
I be honest, I'm expecting you to die form mechanic considering how many mafia there are in golden lands so please tell us all your results


Tho i still don't know if when you die by mechanic you become an illusion or go straight to golden land
When did demon die exactly? I don't see his position in the dead list but Mafia should still have the majority since he'd displace Hardy or Jinx. That's why I propose lynching me instead.

I'm Townie, which means there's a possibility I'm sleeper. I was hoping to not reveal today and maybe get recruited if Haya was only blocked and not killed. But if Erin is legit and she was blocked N2 then its highly likely Haya is an illusion so that wouldn't work anyway.

Van can maybe try recruiting James or someone confirmed who doesn't mind becoming a Mason who would then confirm him and Daws.

I would displace another Mafia Member in Golden Land (Jinx or Faust) since I think I would go straight there as the freshest body? Then town has the majority with Farf, shinobi and myself and we can avoid more Mafia shenanigans this night at least.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
When did demon die exactly? I don't see his position in the dead list but Mafia should still have the majority since he'd displace Hardy or Jinx. That's why I propose lynching me instead.

I'm Townie, which means there's a possibility I'm sleeper. I was hoping to not reveal today and maybe get recruited if Haya was only blocked and not killed. But if Erin is legit and she was blocked N2 then its highly likely Haya is an illusion so that wouldn't work anyway.

Van can maybe try recruiting James or someone confirmed who doesn't mind becoming a Mason who would then confirm him and Daws.

I would displace another Mafia Member in Golden Land (Jinx or Faust) since I think I would go straight there as the freshest body? Then town has the majority with Farf, shinobi and myself and we can avoid more Mafia shenanigans this night at least.
Honestly why I'm worried about you, good chance you are a sleeper if you only townie
Van can still recruit you btw

But yea it be a coin flip between recruiting and you joining them in case mafia go for you so yucky

Demon died in the day, well more like got kicked by hosts, after he said he targeted gajeel that was PGO and was still alive (why gajeel revealed himself)
Question mark on if he died by that but his illusion was basically made night 3 and broken the same night... Weird
No one still claiming they targeted demon to break his illusion too

Anyways
About golden land, we not even sure that shino is on townie side considering she lover honestly, we not even sure she on mafia side either xD (she could go whatever she wants lol)

But yea golden land being filled with scums is dangerous for us living players, could have had the chance to get back haya to living realm if it weren't


Hmm anyways I'm still thinking who to lynch but i honestly really like my shobu options considering he not doing much here, didn't even wanna claim
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
  • Asako - Apprentice, tied together with Evil3ye(him confirming her).
  • AwkwardMisha - Mason, tied together with Haya(her confirming her), formerly Troublemaker.
  • Belserion - "Had it before, less is more" -> Townie.
  • Cinera - Apprentice. Learned Detective from DD. Tied to DD.
  • digitaldude - Detective(Paranoid/Insane).
  • Equaling Heaven - Detective(Paranoid/Insane).
  • Erinyes - Detective(Sane/Naive).
  • Evil3ye - Mortician, tied to like 3 other people.
  • Gajeel - " Not familiar with the role " -> PGO. Somehow led to a red mafia hostkill.
  • GrySun - Detective(Sane/Naive).
  • Haya-san - Recruiting Mason.
  • Holt - " Active, has to do with pain " -> Avenger.
  • James Rye - Prosecutor.
  • Maryxxi - "Active, never had it " -> Unknown.
  • Mazino - "Active, had it once, loved it " -> Doctor.
  • Nii - "Never had the role, a meh reaction, special role, had to check what it does" -> Unknown.
  • Sakura Taichou - Bulletproof.
  • Shad - "Had it before, could take a lot of time" -> Bomb Defuser.
  • Shobu_Yoruichi - Unknown.
  • SonOfDaws - "Active, targeted either Hardy or Van in N1, suits him, trashy" -> Mason, formerly Doctor? Tied together with Vandred.
  • Tatsumaki - Spy. Tied together to Heaven.
  • Vandred - "Has 3 flaws, one was imperfectly fixed by the mechs" -> Recruiting Mason.
Groups
Evil3ye+Asako+Maryxxi+Tatsumaki(maybe)
Haya+AwkwardMisha
Cinera+DD
Tatsumaki+Heaven
Vandred+Daws

If a single one in the groups is mafia, the whole group becomes implicated. Which as we saw from Marm+Cres is something mafia aren't averted to doing. Still, apart from maybe Cinera+DD, I don't think any in the groups are particularly suspect right now, mainly due to someone else in the group.

Singles
Belserion
Erinyes
Gajeel
GrySun
Holt
James Rye
Mazino
Nii
Sakura
Shad
Shobu

Focusing on the singles for today is better imo.
  • Bel's vanilla townie claim has Sleeper danger written all over it. Imo not a priority lynch til recruited but we can never tell if a recruit happened due to the mechanic.
  • Erin I was distrusting, but now that I think about it she is the only one that could be my Sane/Naive counterpart, in that one of us being Naive means the other is Sane and vice-versa, if the hosts added 1-per-sanity. If not then she is still the highest likely scum among the Dets for me, if yes then highest trusted.
  • Gajeel is being odd this game, to be honest. Trusting me, so easily going with Shad's idea when Lambu proves it 100% impossible? A red mafia was hostkilled on him though so in lack of more knowledge he'd have to be town.
  • Holt hasn't been very accurate with his trust this game, though I'm not one to talk there. Avenger claim is rather weird, as we have a confirmed Kamikaze and Prosecutor. And while more killing roles than that could fit, Avenger is a rather cushy mafia claim as well.
  • James is confirmed town.
  • Mazino with a Doctor claim. Role fits but not sure what to think of him this game. Would not lynch for now.
  • Nii being uncooperative, I think he is mafia.
  • Sakura has taken the backseat after the initial troubles. BP is a great mafia fakeclaim for multiple-killer games, so I'd still be wary of her in a lategame scenario.
  • I don't see why mafia Shad would be doing this so if he's mafia he successfully confused and tricked me, but looks like townie Shad again.
  • Shobu is just stalling for time at this point.
Lambu had hinted "Active night role with results, possibly useless but had good development", not sure if the good development refers to being recruited or that he got guilty on James, but makes sense.
Not sure what Vandred's 3 flaws of the role are, where one was fixed by mechanic. Can recruit mafias, can die recruiting, and the 3rd..? The one fixed could be becoming Illusion if recruiting wrong. Fits imo.

Reading back Daws' posts they are all consistent with his claim. Both him thinking Haya was pirated by Vand, him alluding to being recruited D3, everything fits imo. I don't agree with Shad and don't want to go there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So to summarize a bit more:

Confirmed to very likely town
James Rye
Evil3ye
Asako
Haya
AwkwardMisha
Vandred
Daws

Leaning towards town due to circumstances
Mary(Evil can confirm her?)
Tatsu(Evil can confirm her?)
Heaven(Tatsu saw him target Vand? Unless it was with a non-Det role)
Gajeel(PGO could explain host mistake)

Neutral
DD(led to red mafia death, but there are more killing parties)
Cinera(attaching herself to DD's claim)
Mazino(Doctor but easy claim to make)
Sakura(only BP claim, but early hints were a mess)
Shad(been sounding odd all game, but his weird all-in on Daws+Vand is making me confused)

Suspicious
Belserion(Vanilla townie so Sleeper odds are big).
Erin(Playstyle so far, though could be my other Det sanity half)
Holt(nothing speaks much in his favor)
Nii(not claiming, playstyle is off)
Shobu(nothing said or done of too much value, not even claiming role)
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
as much as i m trusting evil of being mortician and i'm willing to blindly follow their vote as i m not reading the thread, i dont like the idea of not knowing at all why we re going for shad xD
i might change to someone not voted if evil doesn't come back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

as much as i m trusting evil of being mortician and i'm willing to blindly follow their vote as i m not reading the thread, i dont like the idea of not knowing at all why we re going for shad xD
i might change to someone not voted if evil doesn't come back
this gives me "carry us asako" vibes in the saint seiya game, carryyyy us evil
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
as much as i m trusting evil of being mortician and i'm willing to blindly follow their vote as i m not reading the thread, i dont like the idea of not knowing at all why we re going for shad xD
i might change to someone not voted if evil doesn't come back
Half of them said placeholders before going to sleep
Read gry post above it's can be used as a good summary xD
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
I'm Townie, which means there's a possibility I'm sleeper. I was hoping to not reveal today and maybe get recruited if Haya was only blocked and not killed. But if Erin is legit and she was blocked N2 then its highly likely Haya is an illusion so that wouldn't work anyway.
I was planning to try recruiting someone tonight to test if my ability still works, so I'll try recruiting you. I think 90% I'm an illusion, but who knows? It's still worth trying just to confirm.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
With so many dead mafia, they will start killing townies from the golden council now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Based on game size we should have either 8 mafias in one big fat team, with 1 or 2 extra TPs that can kill. Lovers kinda makes me think there is 1 big mafia and no oranges.

So remaining number of scums would be like... 5? Since 5 are already dead. So keep the numbers in mind as we go. Hopefully it's not more.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Anyways
About golden land, we not even sure that shino is on townie side considering she lover honestly, we not even sure she on mafia side either xD (she could go whatever she wants lol)

But yea golden land being filled with scums is dangerous for us living players, could have had the chance to get back haya to living realm if it weren't
Shinobi should have learned her lesson after getting entangled with a bad boy got her killed :nah

But yes Golden Land is part of the bigger picture we need to take into consideration. Evil is worried they're gonna kill him and as the only relevant investigator so far, he has good reason. If we have the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone by taking out the possible sleeper and protecting a Townie, while hopefully reinstating another's role its worth a shot. But it's up to everyone if this is a risk worth taking. Or we lynch Shobu and toss another possible Mafia into Golden Land.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was planning to try recruiting someone tonight to test if my ability still works, so I'll try recruiting you. I think 90% I'm an illusion, but who knows? It's still worth trying just to confirm.
I'd suggest to just go with someone else really. Bel has odds to be already recruiter, or you losing a 50% coin toss. Ideally you want a 3rd person in your group so you'd want to minimaze any % of failure. But up to you and Misha, consider your options.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmm guys what do you think about bel proposal?
Save evil plan form the filthy scums in the golden land by sacrificing her but also getting rid of a possible recruition?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
I'd suggest to just go with someone else really. Bel has odds to be already recruiter, or you losing a 50% coin toss. Ideally you want a 3rd person in your group so you'd want to minimaze any % of failure. But up to you and Misha, consider your options.
Ok, I'll discuss it with Misha. If it turns out I can still recruit and Bel hasn't been recruited, I'll try recruiting her the night after the next.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I’ll votekill Tatsu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top