Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wasn't Nii hinting at bomb? Would have preferred Shobu tbh.
So the very first two votes on me are claiming "bomb defuser" and the "bomb"?...
SonOfDaws - 6x (Shad [2326], Nii [2334],
That's interesting to say the least... I suppose there's a chance that Nii was just more likely to go with what Shad says due to their interlinked claims, but neither one have been acting particularly townie like.

Shad or Nii dying would invalid the other's claim, so that's certainly a way to go. Still, Shobu is certainly the safest option and I'm alright voting for him.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nah you bitch let van recruit you if you so sure they mafia team
And tatsu spy on that van guy
Fucking hell dude
Nobody is touching van chill.
If Daws is legit, van is confirmed
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wow asako triggered xDDD

why are you against the son lynch over the nii lynch @Asako ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So the very first two votes on me are claiming "bomb defuser" and the "bomb"?...

That's interesting to say the least... I suppose there's a chance that Nii was just more likely to go with what Shad says due to their interlinked claims, but neither one have been acting particularly townie like.

Shad or Nii dying would invalid the other's claim, so that's certainly a way to go. Still, Shobu is certainly the safest option and I'm alright voting for him.
Why aren't you saving yourself by voting for Nii? Are you both in a team?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nobody is touching van chill.
If Daws is legit, van is confirmed
????? But wasn't your claim that daws and van are mafia dude
Why chill now, got scaried when i mentioned you being recruit
Go join them damn, you been wanting the destroying of that mason team for a while even with the evidence of lambu being mason, so why not join them and make sure they legit
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well i ll go after shad tomorrow if he wronged me with that

Votekill Son
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It was started by evil at least the push cuz he haven't really been contributing for anything and didn't even say his role
Hmmm, from that point of view i.d change to ni, but idk if it.s enough to convince me just yet
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Boy do I feel stunned after speedreading ten pages of this end of day.

@Shad, unless this is an elaborate suicide plan, I can't understand what you're be going for here. If you're townie, Super Mason no less, there's no way you'd disregard the Lambu gap in your theory - even if you had genuinely convinced yourself that it was all a plan from Daws and me to fake Masons, why are you so unwilling to take a step back and reevaluate at this point?

If you're mafia who knows Daws is a rival Mafia Mason that "tricked" me, then the plan to get me lynched next (and have "four more lynches" ready for the following days???) still doesn't hold.

Several people have pointed out how it doesn't make sense, and there's no way there isn't a second Recruiter who went for Lambu N1. That Recruiter is me, there's no ifs and buts about it. I couldn't Pirated the role and use it N1, I can't have learned it as Apprentice, Lambu didn't start alone. I wouldn't have memed like I did with the Det claim if I knew my real role claim had holes, as I've learned it the hard way in the past.

So, seriously, what gives?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Maybe, but I think Asa is insane apprentice who became Mafia upon learning twice on a mafia.
I see, day phase ends soon, so it between the top voted, so if you are planning to make your vote count, pick one of us, leave Gry for when I'm done.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votelock Shad
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Boy do I feel stunned after speedreading ten pages of this end of day.

@Shad, unless this is an elaborate suicide plan, I can't understand what you're be going for here. If you're townie, Super Mason no less, there's no way you'd disregard the Lambu gap in your theory - even if you had genuinely convinced yourself that it was all a plan from Daws and me to fake Masons, why are you so unwilling to take a step back and reevaluate at this point?

If you're mafia who knows Daws is a rival Mafia Mason that "tricked" me, then the plan to get me lynched next (and have "four more lynches" ready for the following days???) still doesn't hold.

Several people have pointed out how it doesn't make sense, and there's no way there isn't a second Recruiter who went for Lambu N1. That Recruiter is me, there's no ifs and buts about it. I couldn't Pirated the role and use it N1, I can't have learned it as Apprentice, Lambu didn't start alone. I wouldn't have memed like I did with the Det claim if I knew my real role claim had holes, as I've learned it the hard way in the past.

So, seriously, what gives?
People said there is no role against a townie starting as mason.

I have my case, if you wanna know about lambu ask the hosts after the game.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmmm, from that point of view i.d change to ni, but idk if it.s enough to convince me just yet
I mean it seems nii is bomb according to bel so maybe letting gry die to it is better, cuz you know the whole thing following him
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but it seems to me that asako is also desperately trying to save son is there a reason behind that
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Oh Lord.

Well with Mazino's vote my switch won't do anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top