Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES
No Moaaaaaar
No Moaaaaaar



So, if there are enough houses to cover each of us, I assume the number of characters is unreal.Well you won't be playing excisting characters. You will be playing Houses, ser Hakuteiken Stark.
What are you talking about? The number of the players is the sole reason I'm playing.IF it wasn't a GoT game I would probably pass cuz that number of players is becoming scary![]()
Oh too bad, I wanted to be a dragonWell you won't be playing excisting characters. You will be playing Houses, ser Hakuteiken Stark.

I'm a bastard in real life...so i'll be a snow.xDWell you won't be playing excisting characters. You will be playing Houses, ser Hakuteiken Stark.



I'm a bastard in real life...so i'll be a snow.xD
preferably jon and not ramsey...![]()
I won't approveI won't approve


Looking at the things from a positive side, if you fail miserably, we will be able to laugh at you to our hearts' content and still have fun, which is the reason to play the game in the first place.I can survive this. I think.