He ragequitted as a player 2 games ago, he's currently banned :3Mafia Game of Thrones. Let's hope Ustegius will finally make it happen.
He ragequitted as a player 2 games ago, he's currently banned :3Mafia Game of Thrones. Let's hope Ustegius will finally make it happen.
He's mafia scum, that's whyyou sure defend that thing alot gnut! How suspicious~

all the time actually!He's mafia scum, that's why![]()
Hmm you got a point there ... well It doesn't matter to me anyway so I will let you guys decideI understood what you said, but you didn't get entirely my point I guessThing is, prolly most people that would join don't know really what to expect (for example, Frosty didn't even remember what happenned) and we might as well have hosts regulated (if that's the word I want) just like we do with rules, roles, etc. It isnt as simple as ¨well, if he screws up again it's the fault of whoever joins, what do they expect¨ lol.
Also if not many joined Faust's supposed game I would say that it wasn't because of him, but more that there aren't enough people interested in general.

you've noticed it too...i hate itall the time actually!

I'm in.game anyone? have time from 17th
Game 41.kk, cool- lets start to get some more then.
Game... number?
start Dec 17
01 Faust
02 Hardy
03 gnut