Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
:oh

Not sure if praise or not. xD

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------



Thank you, senpai. :wtf

Far why are you complimenting her? She failed...... SHE FAILED. ADI YOU FAILED SO DAMN HARD.
Adi.. I find that you did a good job. :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You troll. xD

Thank you guys. I'm such a noob.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Btw what is TBD?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ah ok.

May I suggest? Let it be Disney princesses. It will be so troll.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm in!

Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Xadyu was allowed to join Game 41 even though he's still in the Hall of Shame.

Will Ustegius be allowed to host the Mafia Game of Thrones? (He's also in the HoS)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im in for the next one btw
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what are you guys in on....there ain't no host:gnut
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sorry for not being present in the last phase of the game; I had some troubles at home.
Secondly, it's funny how I risked being killed without me realizing it. LOL
Anyway it was a fun ride, as always after all and I'm glad we Townies won. :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
zasz...:nunoderp

you always get bye....perfect mafioso
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Sorry for not being present in the last phase of the game; I had some troubles at home.
Secondly, it's funny how I risked being killed without me realizing it. LOL
Anyway it was a fun ride, as always after all and I'm glad we Townies won. :D
fu seniore.... recruit per fovore é.é
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hey, Beatrice, now's your chance to talk.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do it in the game thread pls, for context.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
In for the next one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top