Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Isn't that Ust thing something Faust created?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

i doubt ust even knows about this :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

srsly, Ust been out of this for so long, i doubt hes even familiar with the rules anymore, nor is he active here anyway. he lost his priviliges on the theme latest when he was banned away <_<
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

well i guess its GoT theme. must read some got wiki before huehue
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

we have geek regulars from here too. *points at shiu and phallus*
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I suggest:

  • Breaking Bad
  • Orange is the New Black
  • 20th Century Boys
  • Twilight Saga :derp
  • X-Men
  • Baccano
  • Hunger Games
  • Tarantino Universe
  • Studio Ghibli Characters
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Tekken
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I just reread it, so I suggest we do a Bakuman game.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I can do GoT late january.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.

Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.

For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.

If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

IM IN.

What is dead may never die.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I'm in as well.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Game 42 / Mafia Game of Thrones
Late January 2015

Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Theme: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

I can do GoT late january.
Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.

Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.

For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.

If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
I'm in!

Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
Im in for the next one btw
In for the next one.
IM IN.

What is dead may never die.
I'm in as well.
Like if I wanna miss this one. I'm in.

01 [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
02 [USER]Kat[/USER]
03 [USER]Philia[/USER]
04 [USER]3c[/USER]
05 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
06 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I wanna join ..... but you guys are so hardcore... and I'm so scared of falla-chan. :teehee
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

In
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I am in.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Game 42 / Mafia Game of Thrones
Late January 2015

Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Theme: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

I can do GoT late january.
Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.

Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.

For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.

If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
I'm in!

Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
Im in for the next one btw
In for the next one.
IM IN.

What is dead may never die.
I'm in as well.
Like if I wanna miss this one. I'm in.
Joining too.
I wanna join ..... but you guys are so hardcore... and I'm so scared of falla-chan. :teehee

01 [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
02 [USER]Kat[/USER]
03 [USER]Philia[/USER]
04 [USER]3c[/USER]
05 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
06 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
07 [USER]Erinyes[/USER]
08 [USER]ProGoddess[/USER]
09 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
10 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top