Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Had to tribute you some way. Thanks for all the support and consultation Herm :hug
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Anyone still wanting to join? ProGoddess' hostkill seems inevitable, since she hasn't been active in three days anyways. Host killing is boring though, so if during the night phase someone contacts me saying they'll play, I'll donate the role forwards.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone still wanting to join? ProGoddess' hostkill seems inevitable, since she hasn't been active in three days anyways. Host killing is boring though, so if during the night phase someone contacts me saying they'll play, I'll donate the role forwards.
All hosts have had to hostkill at some point.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I know. But since it is merely the first day and start has been slow anyway, I thought I'd still offer the chance.

If no one shows interest soon enough, off she goes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
who he calls "trash tier" though?!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ah, good to know. Completly missed that. If it continues it's a warning.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Warning of what exactly?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Of bad behavior. I know bashing and agitating is part of the game, but that was pretty harsh. No harm done though, so don't worry.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
i found it pretty funny tbh, made me smile.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Of bad behavior. I know bashing and agitating is part of the game, but that was pretty harsh. No harm done though, so don't worry.
Not that I mind a warning (or a punishment, in that sense), but I don't think that was "that" harsh, considering I simply referred to.. no one in particular.
If anyone felt offended, or rather, took it upon themselves, apologies, since it was unintended.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
No worries, it wasn't serious. And it was funny.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
By the way, someone shall lock the game thread once the phase ends even if the result isn't posted yet. It was like that when I last played, at least.
Right now, it's totally okay, but there are times when all of us just barge in and keep posting after the phase ends.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Locking is good and all, but I don't have the right to write or edit the thread now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top