Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

so uhhhhhhh mafia game 11 anyone?

I'll host :3c

sign up GOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGO
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

yeah, I'm in :zomg
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I'll join in
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I feel so fucking sorry for Evil3ye. People are respectless as shit against him by trolling and ruining games he spends a lot of time to make possible.

:comfort
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

How lovely.


Next time someone breaks a game rule or troll (therefore sabotaging the game & it's experience for the participants) the staff will react harshly.


Consider this a FF-wide warning.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I knew i was Sane!!!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Does that also go for my trolling? Like in the previous games?

Cause my trolling wasn't that bad, I was just mind-fucking people... :oh












:(
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

You ruined townies chance at a win... So yeah.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I'm also in.

Damn almost got my 5th win in a row...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Why? I'm so pure and innocent :crying
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

So CBlitz is really hosting a new game? I thought he was joking... :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Oh. :oh When will the next one start?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

If Blitz and E are serious about Blitz hosting the next game, I don't mind.

I'm in.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

wanna get a theme song again!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I might be in, depending on when they're aiming at starting this thang.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top