Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

What thang? THE NU THANG!?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I am in! Its about time I win another of these games lol
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

so far we've got~

1. dark lord
2. kdowns
3. digitaldude
4. Farfalla
5. Ustegius
6. good boy
7. Orgz
8. Xadyu
9. kkck

we need MOAR people! :yelling

I'm thinking about starting the game next week, prolly next Thursday
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

We need new people go recruit my minions!!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Actually if you start it next Thursday, count me out. :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

:(
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Sorry... It's just that I have way less MH time during weekends than on weekdays, so Thursday is not a good day for me to start the game (as demonstrated in game 10...). I'd only ruin shit. :sweat
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

@org it's not that bad :hug

I'm in, since Cb is hosting...no more cool mafia pictures :(?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I'm in a similar postion to orgz. Hyst was complaining bout my lack of posts, which are impossible except when I'm at home, and I'm actually rather busy during the week, so maybe I can post only a few times during each session. But on weekends, well, I spend a crapload of time procrastinating.

But I do have the time to read and formulate ideas, just not post discussions and look like I'm involved.

If this is no object, well, I'm in for more n00bness :XD
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Im in for the next Mafia Game
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Hmmm...we kinda killed off any hope of evil doing one seeing as how badly it turned out...

Who's gonna step up?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Hmmm...we kinda killed off any hope of evil doing one seeing as how badly it turned out...

Who's gonna step up?
no not really. Evil is always hosting mafia games
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

I thought cblits was hosting the next game...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Unless CBlitz steps up and gets the ball rolling I could host the next one. Got a little practical exp when I stepped in instead of Evil and this time there won't be any misunderstandings between the hosts, seeing as I'll be the only one.

Again, unless CBlitz steps up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Hey guys.

As thank you for the fun games I wanted to share "my view" as host with you. The following collection is basically the impression I got from your playing style, now matched with a mafiaish character. :D Not sure if you all can identify yourself with your character, but like I said, it's the vibe I got from you ^^

Due to the limited space I had to sample out a few, mainly those who attempted only for once, and whom I usually had to host kill (Charlie, xAznSinnage, yukilove21, steelwingerash1, assher?) or those who haven't had more screentime than for a half game (sorry kdowns and BakaHaze :comfort)

Anyways... There you are :p



http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/mafiossi.jpg/
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

All I see is a big grey space... :worrybunny
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

why's xadyu an old man ? :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9

Bugz' guy looks like a human Jinbei, fits his current set.

I'd love an explanation for these choices you made though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top