Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yes, yes, since the last time you wanted to join nobody wanted to host...so yeah :crying

But Yeah, you're welcome!!!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Anyone is welcome to join so welcome to the queue. :3
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Lala, Way to be off topic but still looking for more players to join the Current 7 Players :3
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

That's you saying you want my help? ç.ç My persuasion powers are close to none ç.ç~ It works on my bf, but I have to undress @.@~
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Haze, you're so cute now ;-;!
Isn't that cause of your awesome set :wtf

:XD And :lmao at that one post up ^

---

Also, should we all like Advertise the mafia game in our siggies or something :XD
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I think that would be a good idea to advertise the MG through sigs.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

... I am advertising but what does it do for me... I am only in the FF and MZ
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ah, true, I guess I better go post in some of the big 3 discussions >_>
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The saviour of the day has arrived.

Count me in :hip
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What's the list and how many more people do we need?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

1.Naomi
2.Baka
3. Lala
4.Ador
5. Scav
6. Dark Lord
7.Devil Hunter
8. Alpha

If we can get atleast two more that would be great.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What happened to some of the old crew? Do they no longer visit MH? Like Orgz, Cblitz? Or are they just inactive in FF?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't want to spook you kevin, but you better hurry and don't wait a century for two more members. I might go on a hiatus, you never know :oh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm busy with school, so I think I'll need to pass.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:bored

Oh well, guess it can't be helped....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'll start this is a Couple of Days once I get everything set up... Will you guys kill me if I don't use a theme right now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top