Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

We be quiet, Adi. Unless you have a night action, in which case you PM the mod with your decision on who to target.
I know, that's why I'm keeping quiet, but there was some discussion, so I wanted to be sure.
And, thanks! :amuse

---------- Post added October 01, 2011 at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was September 29, 2011 at 10:52 PM ----------

GB, how was your target Alpha? o.o I didn't see that at all.

And... happy playing to the rest!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Want me to do the next one? :D
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

please :crying
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yes Please! I'm sorry I screwed up last game =/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What happened? :omg
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Cool. But for me still depends when it is going about start. I'm still afraid I don't have enough time to play. Or to play in a contributive manner. But I'd really like, been a long while :crying
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in too :)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in then, I have holidays that week :zomg

Well, we may film a project then, but I still should have time.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

In!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in if Evil is hosting.
I'm in too :)
I'm in then, I have holidays that week :zomg

Well, we may film a project then, but I still should have time.
Game 14

01 Organizized
02 BBB Banana
03 Ustegius
04 kdowns
05 Zeltrax
06 lawlett-kun

[Highlight]Note: I will send everyone comfirmation PMs 2 days before the start, make sure to reply and verify your participations. Players who do not reply will be excluded from the game.[/highlight]

Also:

Each of you will have to wear a Mafia avatar provided by me during the whole time you are playing and being alive. If those who already signed in are not agreeing with that, make sure to revoke the participation in time.

Thanks, see you in a week.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Im in.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Evil as host!? :zomg

I'm in. :zomg
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top