Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
o0o0oh a lil twist. Me likey. Something a lil different.
This is going to be interesting. I won't be around much longer tonight but I'll definitely be around tomorrow afternoon/evening. *-*
o0o0oh a lil twist. Me likey. Something a lil different.

This is going to be interesting. I won't be around much longer tonight but I'll definitely be around tomorrow afternoon/evening. *-*

i like blai's though. will be later on




I feel bad about him. I think maybe Nice Guy is a townie too, but we'll see.



...I never expected you to be the bulletproof. Nice idea evil with the names. I guess I was was blind in the first day.
, i bet ust was happy that he saved his own ass. U guys talk like if the bulletproof is the doctor or something like that, u're overdoing it and thats soooooo transparent.